The Guardians' Introduction!

The Twelve Dorky Guardians

 

Chanyeol, Lay, Sehun, Luhan and Suho were sitting on the couch while you and the others are sitting on the carpeted floor. You heave a sigh a you ruffled your hair due to frustration.

 

*Umma and Appa will definitely be mad at me!* Luhan worriedly looked at you.

 

“Why?” He asked with his so innocent gooey eyes. You shook your head.

 

“Long explanation!” You simply muttered. He understood your situation so he just nodded and gave you a comforting smile.

 

“So you guys, the guardian of life(rolling eyes)will start living with me. I need to know your names first and I will explain some household rules here. Got it!?” they all nodded.

“Whoah! Destroyer has rules too! Amazing!” Chanyeol said with sarcasm on his voice.

“Shut up!” You said with your teeth greeting. He shrugged as he looked around the living room.

“Good! I will start!” you coughed as you stood up. “My name is Choi Yoojin, I’m 18 years old and I hope you will enjoy your stay here. I’m THE DESTROYER!” You said sarcastically. All of them rolled their eyes.

“Whatever!” They all said in unison. Your balled your fist and forced a smile.

*These bastards!*

 

You pointed your finger to the tallest guy in the house. It seems like you found a human tower in him. He’s so freaking tall.

“Your turn, Connard!”You glared at him then he smirked at you.

“Don’t call me an idiot with that French language of yours!” Your lips were slightly apart.

*How…. Why?* You confusedly thought.

 

“My name is Kris and I got the power of flight!” You slowly nodded.

 

“Want some sample?” He smirked at you as he crossed his arms like a diva. You instantly shook your head.

 

“I already saw it.” You said while cleaning your glass. Some of them chuckled.

 

“The guy beside Kris.” You ordered. D.O stood up and gave you a small smile.

 

“My name is Kyungsoo but call me D.O for short.”

 

“Alright then D.O! What is your power?” You asked then you felt the ground shake for a moment when he put his palm against the floor.

 

“Whoah! What was that?” You panicked as you hold on to the table.

 

“That’s my power. The control of the earth! Uhmmm! May I ask something?” His eyes widened when he looked at your huge flat screen t.v.

 

“Is that a magic mirror?” You looked at your t.v and there’s a drama playing right now. You instantly shook your head and bit your lower lip, trying not to laugh.

 

“No. No. No! It’s just a television! You could watch some dramas, cartoon or anything you want to there. It’s not a magical stuff anyways!” You chuckled then you saw him with amused look on his face!

 

“Wow! The wonders of human world! Amazing!” D.O clapped his hands, fascinated as he looked at the t.v again.

 

*D.O is cute and silly!* your gaze shifted towards the guy with the cute eye smile. Once again, you felt that your heart beats faster than usual!

 

*Ugh! Maybe I’m not used to it when a guy stepped in to my house! It feels weird!* He smiled at you again as he introduce himself.

 

“Hi Yoojin-ssi! I’m Baekhyun! My power is uhm… Light!” He beamed. You cupped your cheeks as you felt different shades of pink scattering around there.

 

*Aish! Get a hold with yourself!* Suddenly, the lights went out. You panicked a bit. *I paid my bills, right?* You tried to remember but the lights went on again and you found that Baekhyun is standing in front of you with a red rose on his hand while the other is scratching the back of his head.

 

*So romantic!* Kai sarcastically thought as his eyes glued to you and Baekhyun.

 

 “Thanks… Uhmm. Baekhyun-ssi!” You gladly took the rose and tucked a hair behind your ear.

Tao and Baekhyun exchange high fives and smiled to each other.

 

*Oh! God not the time control again!* Xiumin groaned.

 

 You scoffed and your eyes shifted to Tao.

 

“Did you sleep well??” You worriedly asked Tao. He laughed at your face and instantly shook his head.

“We don’t sleep Yoojin-ssi! Maybe here on earth, I would say yes!” Your eyes glittered with amusement.

*No wonder his eyes have bags like that! Poor thing!*

“I forgot my manners, I’m Tao! My power is time control!” He smiled at you but you didn’t smile back. Your face is in awe when he said that he could stop time.

 

“Whoah! Can you give me that power?” You cheered. Seriousness enveloped the room. No one dares to talk. You noticed the tension.

 

*What’s up with the seriousness?* You frown as you scratch your nape.

 

“I’m just kidding!” You finally cut the tension on the room. Some of them sighed in relief while the others throw you a dropped dead serious look on their faces.

 

 

*If looks could kill!* You vigorously shook your head as you gulped.

 

Your eyes are now set at the guy who had high cheekbones. He was stunned when you looked at him that way. You scoffed. “How about you?” You asked, stammering.

He nervously chuckled. “I’m Chen! My power is lightning.” He scrubbed the back of his head as he looked down. You found it adorable because he was so gentle, unlike the others, you felt that they were the bad boy type.

You slightly beamed at him. “Alright then Chen! Nice meeting you!”

 

You looked at the left and witnessed the weir looking guy with white big teeth as well as his eyes.

 

*He resembles a lot with a monkey. Or king kong.. perhaps?* You scratched your nape. Luhan bit his lower, suppressing his laugh. Sehun noticed the reddish guy beside him. His eyes widened and skin got paled. He’d never witness his older comrade acted like that since his parents and younger brother died. All of them gather up around Luhan, some of them panicked but when Luhan can’t endure it anymore, he burst out, laughing hard.

*This guy is weird!* You clucked your tongue.

 

“Are you okay?” You asked a bit annoyed because of the commotion. Luhan inhaled and nodded while looking at Chanyeol.

You rolled your eyes and continued. “It’s your turn now!” Chanyeol scratch his head.

“I’m Chanyeol! I have the control power to fire! Do you have some food here?” He patted his tummy. “I’m hungry!” You groaned as you grabbed a fistful of your hair and let it run through your fingers.

“Later!” You strictly said. He made a sad pout then he hung his head low.

 

“You! The guy who loves smirking!” You snarled as you pointed your finger at Kai. You don’t even know why he always bring that smug smirk on his face. Habit or just a tease?

“I’m Kai and I can do this.” By the snap of his fingers, he faded away somewhere else. Your eyes didn’t play tricks with you. The possibility of arguing with your thoughts did not happen because Kai came back again and his face was a bit close to you, for about three inches away.

 

“Amazed? Destroyer?” He whispered seductively with his husky voice. You felt your ears burning because of Kai’s hot breath against your chapped lips. You swallowed hard and blink several times, never leaving your gaze at his dark and mysterious eyes. The latter smirked as he made his way to his seat, leaving you at your bewildered state. 

 

“You the guy who looks like buns!” Xuimin look around, finding who is it. Lay nudge him and say that he is the next one. “I’m sorry.  I’m Xiumin and I have the power of frost!” He giddily said as he clasped his hands together. “cute!” You mumble under your breath.

 

“He is the oldest one among all of us!” Kris said while eyeing Xiumin. Your eyes widened. How come that cute Baozi is the oldest one? Is that some kind of a joke?

 

“Really? You’re the oldest one?” He quickly responded by nodding his head. You noticed that he blush a bit.

 

“Aigoo! I thought Chanyeol is the oldest!” You silently grin to yourself. The others laugh at Chanyeol pissed reaction.

 

“Yah! I don’t resemble like an old gramps!” He fumed as he crossed his arms, back facing to the rest of you.

“Not a gramps but a monkey!” Xiumin snickered out that makes the guardians guffawed hard, including you.

 

“Aish! You guys are so rude!” He whimpered while kicking Xiumin on his left but the Baozi guy didn’t stop from laughing.

 

”Hahhaha! Stop now! It looks like Chanyeol is already pissed, now how about you Mr. Mind Reader!” Luhan let out a small laugh then proceeded. “My name is Luhan and I can control things without using force.” Your brows meet. Why does he meant by that? Hearing your thought, his gaze landed on Chanyeol. He planned an evil prank on him. Luhan smirk when Chanyeol succeeded floating four feet away from the ground. Your eyes instantly widened. You remember what happened earlier. You were also floating now you know that Luhan did that. Your deep thoughts were cut off when Chanyeol threw a couple of cursed words to Luhan.

“I will tell this to Artemis Luhan! Get me down this instance or I will fry you alive!” He angrily yelled. Luhan chuckled.

“Zeus will know about this if a guardian will kill another guardian! And you know what is the consequences right?” Luhan smugly smirked at the younger. Chanyeol was taken aback.

The consequence.

 

“Aish! I’m just kidding! Just let me down!” Chanyeol whined like a little kid.

 

*Zeus? Artemis? They are gods on the Greek Mythology, right?* You silently thought.

 

Luhan finally let go Chanyeol. The former stuck his tongue out while dusting his old clothes.

 

“Uhm… Your next…” Lay immediately nodded.

 

“I’m Lay and I can do healing!” He gave you a small smile.

 

*Wow! He can heal things!*

“Okay Lay! Nice to meet you! How about you?” Sehun shot up and introduced himself.

 

“I’m Sehun and I am the guardian of Wind! Nice to meet you Yoojin!” He giddily said with a lisp. You chuckled at his childishness.

 

“Okay Sehun! Now the last one!” Suho straightened up.

 

“I am Suho and I’m the leader of the guardians. My power is water.” He simply put then sat down.

 

“Okay nice to meet you Leader! Now let’s go to the rules of this house. Wait a minute I will get something on my room, I will be right back!” You gestured them to stay and hurriedly went upstairs at your room. You opened your room and threw a flying kiss on Yonghwa’s poster hanging on your wall.

 

“Mianhe Yeobo! I got home late! I found twelve crazy, supernatural forms of life at the streets! Lucky  for me huh!?” You heave a sigh and grabbed your journal and a ball pen. As you spun around, Kai is near at your face again. You were taken aback.

 

*How did he get from here?* Kai smirked at you.

 

“They say that I will follow you. No more intentions at all.” He shrugged. You rolled your eyes and walk past him suddenly he grabbed your wrist and turned you around.

 

He inched his face closer to you. 

 

 

“I’ll go wherever you will go!” He whispered to your lips. You could feel your heart beats faster than before.

 

*Aish! Stupid heart!*

 

EXO SPAM!!! According to some blogs, Exo will have a comeback on September 9!

 

  • FULL ALBUM TRACKLIST (EXO-K) : MYSTIC [신비가]
  • 1. MYSTIC
  • 2. 나는 잃었 (I Am Lost)
  • 3. 아름다운 (Beautiful)
  • 4. 마님 (My Lady)
  • 5. 아기가 울지 말아요 (Baby Don’t Cry)
  • 6. Alias (SUHO SOLO)
  • 7. 날 떠나 지마 (Don’t Leave Me)
  • 8. 경계 (Boundaries)
  • 9. TIME CONTROL
  • 10. Let Out The Beast
  • 11. 스위치 (Switch ft. Luhan & Kris)
  • 12. 아무런 감정도 (No Feelings)

I can’t explain what I feel!

 

SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!