Guardians? Jeongmal? 정말로

The Twelve Dorky Guardians

 

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” You said flabbergasted on what Suho has said to you. Trying to reckon that he was just fooling around with you but no, you didn’t see any sign of joke around the corner. You noticed that Kai smirks.

 

*Aish! He is really a handsome for a guy. No words can fit to describe him. Perfection maybe.* You thought as you violently shook your head and roamed your eyes around. You noticed a sweet looking guy. He has a warm smile that can melt your heart anytime. You felt your heart skipped a bit.

*OMO! What’s that?* You thought as you clutched your heart. This is the first time you felt something like that. Someone scoffed that makes you straightened up. You gulp as you saw their handsome, serious faces.

 

“I don’t want any stranger will step in to my house. It’s late now, maybe I should get going. Good night!” You walked away but someone blocks on your way. You looked up and saw Kris floating in front of you. Your jaw almost dropped on the ground when you witness how his feet were not touching the grounds. The latter smirked and leaned forward to you.

 

“Going somewhere, destroyer?” You frowned at him and let your anger disappear for a moment.

 

*The hell? What things can I destroy? Eggs, vases or these guys faces! It’s really annoying!* You growled in your mind.

 

“Are you going to let me go or I will call the cops!” You warned them but they give you their innocent faces.

 

“Say, what is a cop?” Chen asked while rubbing the back of his neck.

 

D.O shrugged then looked at Chanyeol.

 

“Don’t look at me with your eyes like that D.O. It’s really creepy!” Chanyeol jokingly shivered but the younger glared at him.

 

“You don’t know what cops mean?” You asked, stunned by them. Kai rolled his eyes.

 

“Duh! We’re not even living on this horrible place.” He snorted. Luhan nudges his arm and gave him a stern look. You curiously look at them.

 

“Then where do you guys live?” You raised an eyebrow. All of them cleared their throats except for Sehun.

 

“We live in EXO planet.” Sehun simply put while shrugging.

“What? Planet? Exo? I never heard of that!” You blurted out. Sehun pouted.

*Humans and their minds.* He thought while shaking his head.

“What’s up with your pranks guys! C’mon even Einstein wouldn’t believe on what you guys saying!” You clucked your tongue then crossed your arms. *Sheez! I will never know what kind of life forms are they. Circus people or something stranger than that, creepy.*

 

“We’re not some kind of circus people you are thinking off, young lady! We’re not even humans after all.” Luhan stated while giving you a serious look. *Oh! C’mon! A mind reader? Perfect!*

“Oh yes I am!” He smirked then you rolled your eyes.

 

“Okay! I get it! You guys are not humans neither ghosts or something, then what are you?” You give up on guessing so you crossed the line to ask them.

 

“We’re guardians okay! Happyy!?!?!” Chanyeol said with sarcasm on his voice.

 

“Whu… What?!?! Guardians like guardian angels?” You asked, baffled. They threw a ‘what the hell’ look on you. Sehun and Suho face palmed. Kai grabbed a fistful of hair. Kris, Luhan, Tao, Xiumin and Baekhyun breathe heavily. D.O, Chen, Lay and Chanyeol bite their lower lip.

 

You stared at them in confusion. *What the heck is happening on them?*

 

Suho straightened up and faced you.

 

“We are the guardians of life!” He said while shaking your shoulders to know if you’re wide awake or dizzy.

 

“Guardians of life?” You asked then they nodded. That gives you the urge to laugh but you tried your best not to. But your emotions can’t take it any longer. You burst out on laughing hard on the ground while clutching your stomach. Tears overflow your eyes. You didn’t mind them watching on you as if you were completely insane.

 

“Hahahahhaahahhahaha!” You pointed at them and they raised their eyebrows.

 

“You… HAHAHAH!!! YOU!! Guard… hahhaha… Guardians! What the hell? HAHHAHAA!” Sehun frowned and whispered something on Baekhyun’s ear.

 

“Why does she always say ‘hell’?” Baekhyun shrugged while looking at you, amused. A smile crept on his lips. After a couple of years, his lips finally formed into a smile. Not just any ordinary smile. But the smile that is pure, came from the heart.

 

*This girl is really beautiful!* Baekhyun thought as he put his hands on his waist.

 

“Uhmm… Excuse me. Are you done rolling there?” Tao asked while swatting down.

 

Finally you stopped laughing and wiped away your tears at the corner of your eyes. You breathe heavily and quickly stood up.

 

“I’m going home now! You guys are so funny! Bye!” You started to run and hope that they will not follow you anymore.

 

“Oops! Where are you going!?” Suho yelled then your body freeze. You can feel icy feeling around you. You looked down and witnessed how the ice tightly packed around your feet.

 

“Omo! What is happening?” You cried then the 12 of them came running towards you.

 

“Lemme go!” You ranted. Sehun placed his hands on his ears.

 

“Please no more shouting!” He whined. You found it adorable for a guy to act like a kid.

 

“Sorry!” you awkwardly said. He quickly shot up and nodded. He held up his thumbs and winked at you.

 

“No problem!” You nodded.

 

“Just choose between the two! Living with us or kill you with our bare hands.” Kris said furiously. You felt that your blood dropped and cold sweats run down throughout your system.

 

*I don’t wanna die yet!* You whined on your head. “Do I have any choice by chance? Alright!” You put your arms in the air, surrendering, then, the icy thing on your feet was gone.

 

You shot them a look and continued walking.

 

“Follow me!” You said nonchalantly. They followed you from behind. Kai smirked at your retreating back.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Good day! I hope that you will comment and please do subscribe! THANKS! ^^