The Worried Guardians

The Twelve Dorky Guardians

 

Twelve guys started to fill the chairs on the dining room. Before these guys enter your life, you only eat all by yourself and look! These twelve dorky guardians will be the first ones who will be at your side, eating with you.

 

*I never thought that eating with other people would feel like this!* You smiled to yourself and started to cook. Meanwhile, Baekhyun is busy staring at your back and checking if you need some help. He did not hesitate anymore so he stood up and aproached you while the others are busy bickering about random of topics which makes him out of place.

 

“You might need some help?” You looked up and you saw him flashed a cute smile. Your cheeks, they are currently burning right now.

 

“Ani! I’m good! Just take your seat Baekhyun!” You replied but he shook his head.

 

“I want to help and teach me how to make a human food!” He chimed while you just smiled at him and agreed anyways. You can’t resist his charms.

 

“Okay! Just be okay with a knife then!” You handed him a knife. He looks bewildered as he eyed suspiciously the deadly thing on his hand.

 

“Cut the carrots vertically and please be gentle!” Baekhyun nodded and did what you said. After 123456789 times of trying to cut the carrots perfectly, he failed. You chuckled at his annoyed face.

 

“Why can’t I do it like you did to the other one?” He threw a tantrum that makes him look like a kid, super cute!

 

“That is wrong way of cutting the carrots Baekhyun, you silly head! You were using the back of the knife! Now look at me! I will teach you the right way,” you said proudly as you snatched the knife from his hand. You were focused and determined to teach Baekhyun the proper way of cutting the veggies when you cut your own finger and it started to bleed, a lot.

 

“Owh!” You dropped the knife on the floor as you touched your wounded finger. Baekhyun’s eyed suddenly went big and his face paled.

 

“Yoojin!” he screamed in terror hat makes the other guardians stood up to see the comotion and their faces turned pale when they saw your finger, gushing blood all over it. Suddenly Sehun’s vision got blur and fell down on the floor. The other guardians help him to wake him up but the others run to your side and check what was happened.

 

“Why is there a blood on your finger? Are you okay?! Tell me, you were not going to die!” D.O shrieked as he examined your finger. You bit your lip, trying to control your tears from rolling on your cheeks.

 

"Please be okay Yoojin!" Tao is in the verge of crying as he looked at your face.

 

*This is the first time that somebody cares for me, except for my parents.* You silently thought as you look at their worried expression.

 

“Ahm… It’s okay guys! It’s just a minor injury! Don’t worry yourselves much!” You awkwardly laugh. The eleven guys gave you a glare and you just flinched a bit.

 

“What?! Is that a minor injury to you, young lady?” Suho shouted at you. It is evident on his face, he is drop dead worried about you.

 

“I told you there--” You were cut off when Kai spoke up.

 

“Don’t worry ourselves!? Damn it Yoojin! Look at your hand! There’s a lot of blood on the floor right now and you just pretended to be okay when you’re not? ! Please trust us this time! Don’t let yourself suffer things you should not to face with!! Now, give your hand to Lay Hyung and let him heal it for you! Don’t pretend you’re okay or telling us a lie, it is really obvious in your eyes that you're feeling the other way around,” and by that, he left the kitchen with heavy stomps.

 

The other guardians looked at you, they are still concern about you, it is evident on their eyes. You heave a sigh as you smiled at them.

 

“I’m sorry guys, I never meant to be like that,” you bow your head. Suho on the other hand decided to approach you and took your hand.

 

“Nah! Just listen Yoojin ah! Now give your hand to Lay and let him heal this,” said Suho as he rub gently the back of  your hand. You instantly blush from the leader’s action. Lay approached you and gave you a small smile.

 

“Don’t be scared!” he assured. You nodded and Lay put his hand over your finger, there was something that brightens when his hand made a contact with yours. After a few seconds, there were no more blood coming from your wounds and it disappeared. Lay gently rubbed your finger and smiled at you that caused his cute little dimples to show up.

 

“Thank you Lay!” you uttered.

 

“No problem, Yoojin!”

 

*I should apologize to Kai* you guiltily thought.