U

The Pizza Boy Who Fell in Love

Cuz I can't stop thinking 'bout you girl boy

~U, Super Junior


The next day Kangin got another surprise delivery. The manager was freaked.

"Unbelievable! They called again!"

"How is it unbelievable?" Kangin asked as he stuffed the pizza box in the bag.

"You know, you being....you."  The manager replied.

Kangin glared. "What's that supposed to mean?!"

"See! There you go again! So tempermental!"

"Hey! Kibum-ah!"

"Who are you calling Kibum-ah?! I'm your manager!" Kibum, the pizza manager, snapped.

Kangin smiled.

Kibum narrowed his eyes. "Whatever just go."

Kangin shrugged and left.


Once he arrived Kangin knocked. Again the same guy from before opened.

Kangin gaped. "You ate a whole pizza in one day!"

The man shrugged. "Maybe..."

Kangin stared hard at him. "Yeah....well here! $9.23."

"Okay."

The man handed him the money and smiled again.

Kangin bowed and took off. Creep...


The next next day Kangin got another surprise delivery.

"Oh no..."

Kibum was so excited. "How do you keep doing that?!"

"I'm not doing anything!" Kangin cried.

"Sure..."

Kangin threw his hands in the air. AISH!


"You're going to get fat eating all that pizza." Kangin muttered as the man gave him the money.

"No, it's all good." He replied, smiling.

Kangin examined him closely then nodded slowly. "Uh huh...bye."

"Bye." The man called after him. 


The next next next day--

"You HAVE to be kidding! I called him fat!"

Kibum bounced. "Yes!! Keep it up! We'll have a regular in no time!"

Kangin cursed in his head.


 The next next next next day--

"I...can't..."

Kibum shoved the box at him. "You have to! The customer needs to be served!"


The next next next next next day--

"I don't want to!"

"You don't have a choice!"

"Aigoo..."


Finally, the following day after all those times.

"We got the order again Kangin!"

Kangin sat up from the stool he was on. "Oh no...make Henry do it!" Kangin pointed to the little babyfaced kid who was mopping the floor.

Henry's eyes went wide. "I-I don't know how to ride a motorcycle."

Kangin frowned.

Henry let out a squeak and continued mopping in the other direction far away from his hyung.

"Stop frightening Henry and go and do it!"

"No! You can fire me if you want but I am not going!"

The phone rang again and Kibum answered. "Oh! Hello again! Ah? Oh you want to change something?"

Kangin quickly grabbed the phone as Kibum got out his notepad. "Hey!"

"Oi! You hear me?! I am not going over there! Too bad!" Kangin yelled.

"Okay..."

Kibum manager snatched it back and gave him the evilest look ever. "Hello oh? You sure? i could force him to go...okay.."

Kangin cheered. He was canceling his order! Free at last!

Kibum hung up.

"What happened?"

Kibum smiled. "He's picking it up himself!"

Kangin's happiness died. Nooooo!


Leeteuk smiled as he hung up the phone. So the pizza boy was there. He really wanted to see him again. The need was overwhelming. With a sigh he changed into suitable common clothes and left to the pizza resturant.


Kangin was pacing furiously when the man arrived.

"You!" He said impolitely.

"Kangin!" Kibum yelled. He handed the man the pizza box. "I'm so sorry! He's usually calm and sweet hearted."

Kangin overheard this. "Hey! I'm not some dog!"

The brown haired man smiled. "It's okay he's quite refreshing."

Kibum and Kangin exchanged a look. Refreshing?

"I'm taking a lunch break now." Kangin announced. Kibum waved his hand signaling his approval.

Kangin took off the required paper hat and glared at the man as he left. Suprisingly the man followed.

"Stop following me!"

"Stop playing hard to get." He replied.

Kangin scoffed. "Who's playing hard to get?"

The man laughed. It was a ridiculous sound the kind of elmoish laugh that made you want to laugh as well.

"Seriously are you a stalker?"

 "No...I just can't finish this by myself so i was thinking if you wanted some..."

Kangin looked him over. "Really? And what about those other ten pizzas how'd you eat those?"

The man smiled mysteriously. "I have my ways."

Kangin sighed. "Alright. I am hungry."

He and the stranger made their way to the park nearby the resturant. They sat on a bench and ate in silence until Kangin looked the man over.

"Hey. You."

"Hm?" The man turned to stare back.

"I'm Kangin." He stuck out his hand.

"I'm Leeteuk." He answered back taking his hand and kissing it. Kangin pulled away in shock.

"You're just supposed to shake it!" He exclaimed.

Leeteuk laughed. "My bad."

Kangin touched his hand still able to feel the warm lips on it. He shivered and looked away. This guy was weirder than he had thought.

"So Kangin, how old are you?" Leeteuk asked.

"19. You?"

"21."

"Ah, so you're my hyung?"

"More like a sunbae."

"Sunbae?" Kangin asked. Leeteuk nodded.

"Well, why did you order so many pizzas...sunbae?"

"Honestly?" Leeteuk raised his eyebrows. Kangin nodded.

"Because I wanted to see you." He replied.

Kangin felt his stomach give a lurch. He clutched it. Was this pizza bad? Or was it something else?

"M-me? Wh-why?"

"Because I like you." Leeteuk said simply.

Kangin had a mini heart attack. He wasn't...what?!

"You like me...?" His voice slightly cracked like it had when the girl at the apartments had talked to him.

"Yes. I was hoping we could be friends or--"

"Ohhhh! You meant friends!" Kangin laughed nervously. Just friends! Nothing else! He gave a sigh of relief.

Leeteuk looked at him. "Yeah..."

Kangin smiled. "That could be okay..."


"Oh." Leeteuk tried not to show disappointment.

He did want to be friends with him but Kangin was so cute...was it bad he wanted to kiss him?

"Sunbae, my break is almost over." Kangin spoke up.

Leeteuk looked up from his thoughts. "Ah, okay."

He and Kangin walked over to the resturant, Leeteuk handing the rest of the pizza to a homeless man on the curb.

"That was nice of you." Kangin noted.

Leeteuk smiled dying of happiness on the inside. The only thing that could ruin this moment was a text from his mother.

His phone vibrated. Leeteuk and Kangin looked at his pocket. Leeteuk pulled it out.

To: Leeteuk

From: Umma

Your fiance's here.


Kangin noticed the frown on Leeteuk's face.

Not wanting to be a bother he tried to slink away but Leeteuk grabbed his shoulder.

"Bye."

Kangin managed a smile. " Goodbye."

Leeteuk smiled back and left.

Kangin watched him go. He really didn't know what to say about this situation except that Leetuk was strange--very strange...but cute--wait what?! No! I mean not really--kinda.

Aish! Kangin shook his head and went back inside the resturant.


My comp was acting weird so if you saw this before and it stopped when Leeteuk was heading to the resturant--sorry!

Lol Leeteuk's a creeper!