Miracle

The Pizza Boy Who Fell in Love

Life couldn't get better.

~Miracle, Super Junior

Yes we are in the epilogue now... :'D I've had fun writing this medicore story. I hope you guys enjoyed my first ever complete many chapters story. Also this epilogue is set during the first Super Show so basically even though the story is fiction I still got to make them become Super Junior not to mention all gay (except for Shindong who has Nari)


"Last song people! Last song!" A man with headphones called.

"Okay!" Kangin repliedhe then went to scold Shindong."Shindong get off the phone. Geez you and Nari are like parrots!"

Shindong nodded and then said a long farewell including through the phone kissing before joing the others.

Kangin and the other Super Junior members huddled in a circle. Even Zhou Mi and Henry who had refrained from joining the group and joined Super Junior M instead so they could live in China were there.

"Last song?" Donghae pouted. "But this is our first Super Show we should go all night!"

They all laughed with amusement. Except Yesung.

"Are you kidding my voice hurts. I screamed too much in Don't Don!"

"Plus you had KRY special stage and your solo." Ryeowook added giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"But my fishy wants to keep going!" Eunhyuk defied.

"My Cinderella says no." Hangeng said motioning to a exhausted Heechul chugging water.

"Just one more song okay." Leeteuk said. "As leader--"

"And the oldest!" Kyuhyun added. Eunhae and Heechul laughed.

"Yes evil maknae and the oldest you should listen to me."

"I'm listening." Siwon smiled.

"Oh whatever!"

"What a up!"

"Prince!"

Siwon glared at them. Kibum patted his back comfortingly.

"I'm listening too. What song shall it be?" Kangin smiled.

Leeteuk held his hand. He turned to the others. "We're doing 'Miracle.'"

Everyone let out cheers and grumbles then they did their usual pep chant 'KILL THEM ALL!' and went up the stairs to go onto the stage.

As they walked up Kangin turned to Leeteuk. "Why that song?"

Leeteuk smiled his dimple smile. "Because...life couldn't get better,"

Leeteuk then grabbed his head and kissed him passionately before running up to the stage. Kangin stood stunned for a second before following after.

He took in the lights, the screaming fans, and the glowing stage. This was where they belonged. In Super Junior. With each other.

He let out a sigh. Leeteuk was right.

Life couldn't get better.