Daydream

The Pizza Boy Who Fell in Love

Even though it’s painful, even if I get hurt,

I need you in order to live

A life without you is the same as death

I can’t move forward or back in time

What do I do, what do I do

~Daydream, Super Junior


 "Oh..." Was all Kangin managed when he caught sight of Yesung. He was lying on the street with blood on his face. It was hard to make out where the wounds were or how deep they were.

"Yesungie?" Eunhyuk bent and examined him closely.

"Does anyone have a rag or something?" Siwon asked.

Henry ran off to the van and returned with a cloth. Kibum took it and slwoly wiped the man's face. Zhou Mi and Donghae comforted a weeping Ryeowook.

They waited until the ambulance finally showed up. Two men came out with a stretcher and they attempted to pick him up. Ryeowook stopped them.

"No! NO!" Ryeowook clung to him.

"Sir please!" One of the paramedics shouted.

Kangin and Eunhyuk pulled him away.

"NO!!" Ryeowook kicked violently.

"Wookie, what happened exactly?" Zhou Mi asked.

"They ambushed-- one if them recognized Yesung as the guy from the apartment. They keot hitting him and..." Ryeowook bit his lip his eyes filling with tears again.

"It's okay Ryeowook he's fine now...please tell us." Donghae coaxed.

"They kept calling him Kangin and I told them--we both told them he wasn't but..."

"So it was Leeteuk's mother." Kangin said.

"That ." Zhou Mi growled.

Kyuhyun nodded.

Kangin felt his blood begin to boil. His friend was badly beaten, unconcious...and for what?!

"You got the wrong person you bastards!" He yelled down the alley. " ERS!! I'M PARK YOUNGWOON! COME AND GET ME!"

Sungmin and Kibum grabbed Kangin's shoulders in case he wanted to run after the men. Kangin struggled a bit but took a deep breath instead.

"Hey guys! He's awake!" Henry called. He had been following the paramedics with interest. The others rushed over.

"Hey kid!" One of the paramedics called to Yesung.

"You should stitch him now." Henry told them. "Now that you've cleaned the wounds."

The medics looked at him in surprise.

"Yesung?" Ryeowook cried.

"Hey." Yesung spat out blood with the word.

Ryeowook covered his mouth. Yesung still smiled and reached for Ryeowook. He gave his philtrum a touch making Ryeowook cry again.

"Alright guys, go back we're trying to get him into the ambulance. Name kid?"

"Yesung..."

"Okay Yesung. You're going to be fine. I think you cracked a rib and may need a couple stitched but your friends can meet us at the hospital."

With that said the paramedics loaded him up and took off. They all headed back to the van to follow.


At the hospital. They all had stayed waiting until 2 in the morning. Zhou Mi, Shindong, Kibum, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Siwon and Henry had decided it was enough and wanted to go back.

Ryeowook was firm on his desicion to stay overnight. Kangin, Eunhyuk and Donghae also wanted to stay.

"Kangin you have to go!" Yesung said groggily.

"Huh?"

"How else are you going to show that ?" Yesung smiled.

"I agree." Ryeowook added.

"Okay..." Kangin smiled. If this was what Yesung wanted, who was he to deny it?

Everyone gave a 'FIGHTING!' chant then left the hospital.

Ryeowook turned to Yesung as soon as they has gone. he smiled then attacked. He pressed their lips into a passionate kiss. Yesung turned red and his eyes went wide.

I guess he...likes me?!


"I can't do this anymore."

"THE WEDDING IS IN ONE DAY! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!"

"I'm not...I'm not doing it." Leeteuk said defiantly.

Leeteuk's mother sighed and placed a hand on her forehead.

Leeteuk had had enough. He was tired of always giving in to his mother. His plan was to stop the wedding before it happened then run and find Kangin before his mother's security could.

"You know what Leeteuk...sure. Back out of this wedding then go off to the hospital."

"W-What?" Leeteuk looked up at his mother. Her eyes pierced back with out remorse.

"That's where your boyfriend is....after my men got through with him that is." She chuckled.

"WHAT?!"

"You think I'm blind?! My men told me you fell for a commoner... then your supposed friend Kyuhyun gave me the name..."

Kyuhyun...he would never...Leeteuk thought back to when Kyuhyun had led them to where he had been staying at with Kangin. But that was because his parent's factory...Could it be the same reason? Or even worse were his poarents being held captive?

"You're a monster!" Leeteuk yelled. Without thinking he ran up to her attempting to put his hands aroung her slim neck. Two securities grappled him down before he took five steps.

"We destroyed his house but the trash survived. He even called you didn't he? I can't even trust that brat Ryeowook!"

"Oh my god..."

"Last night they beat him senseless."

"Liar!" Leeteuk cried. He jerked from the securities tight grips but he couldn't get away.

"You dare call me a liar?!" His mother's voice rose into a screech. "Let him go." She ordered.

They did and Leeteuk stormed out the door.

"Leave and I'll have them kill him!" She called.

Leeteuk stopped in his tracks and walked up to her no securities stopping him. He glared at her with all his might.

"You...!"

Leeteuk's mother gave him a slap.on the cheek. Leeteuk then took off.

She had to be kidding....Leeteuk ran up the stairs of the house and searched for the house phone. He knew the calls were being monitored but maybe he could talk to Ryeowook and get something out of him.

Please Kangin! Please be okay!


So, basically. Leeteuk has no idea Kyuhyun gave the name Kim Jongwoon to Leeteuk's mother. He saw the name on a flyer that was promoting Yesung at the club he sang at. The mom thinks it's Yesung but it's actually Kangin who is currently getting ready to crash a wedding.

Hopefully I explained it :P I know this is short but we're almost done!

OMG GUYS :D Am I the only one who loves the song Gulliver by Super Junior?

It's so surreal hearing Kangin's voice in the new album. I hope Leeteuk and him have more moments together like the picture up above.