Letter Nine

23 Letters;23 Wishes

 

March 19, 2011

Dear Gucci Deprived Tao,

        When we see each other, I will buy you a Gucci product. Your father told me there was some cool things you may like here in the market of this city. Speaking of this city, there has been military soldiers surrounding the city like bodyguards. They have been killing near by monsters. I hear these monsters have red eyes and like to blood. They sound almost like vampires but that wouldn't make any sense. Shouldn't they be bats?

 

       Your father has been working very hard these past few days. I can see sweat beams on his face every time he visits. However, I can see him gleaming with pride and joy. I think if destiny truly existed, I believe that we will see each other once more.

 

       I hear from the children that roses are growing outside of the hospital building. I can't even look out the window anymore. In order to send letters to you, I have to get one of the kids to do it for me. They're such kind children and I can see that they will have a wonderful future when they get older. Ah, these days they have been folding cranes for me. One thousand of them because they wish for me to get better soon. I'm so grateful for them. Just seeing their smiles makes my day.

 

       Have you guys visited any monuments on the way of your journey? Relax a bit, guys. Take a deep breath and look upon on all the good things that has happened. You guys better be eating well! Or I will smack you all when I see you again!

 

       I wish you and I could be together so we can roll like some buffaloes on the ground.

 

The wistful one,

       Kim Eunbi