Letter Seven

23 Letters;23 Wishes

 

January 3, 2011

Dear Aegyo King,

       It's finally a new year. Will better things come by? Have you guys found any leading clues or traces to the Exo orb? The Tree of Life is wilting. I have been seeing it sulk in my dreams these past recent days. I cannot help but worry for you guys. You guys are probably fighting many monsters on your journey. Please, don't get hurt. I want you and the rest alive and well when I see you again.

 

         I have been sleeping a lot these days but I feel like I'm not getting enough sleep. I'm so tired these days. Have you boys been sleeping well? Remember when Kris, you and I would have sleepovers? We would stay up very late talking about anything especially Gucci. You Gucci deprived man. We would shove as much marshmallows in our mouths and you would always end up drooling all over the floor. Do you remember the time when Kris fell asleep first and then we drew on his face with a permanent marker? He got so mad in the morning because he could not wash it off. And then he chased us around the house. Ah, good times. Good times.

 

        It's night time right now and there are currently thunderstorms. There is a lot of rain. I see lots of lightning bolts in the sky and I can hear the thundering booms near by. Is Chen and Suho doing okay? Are they fighting each other again? There would always be tremendous thunderstorms when they fought, I remember you telling me this. Or are you guys currently fighting a terrible fiend right now? Do be careful. I don't want Lay losing energy because of you guys. Hwaiting!

 

      I wish I could see your aegyo right now.

 

The hopeless one,

       Kim Eunbi