Letter Nineteen

23 Letters;23 Wishes

 

February 27, 2012

Tao Tao Tao Tao,

        Aigoo, I slept through Valentine's Day. I heard all the nurses gave Taemin-shi lots of chocolate! I bet he was overwhelmed with it all. I wish I had the energy to make chocolate. I would love to make some for you and of course, Exo, as well. I would love to make white chocolate. It's so good but its been a long time since I have eaten one.. or even tasted one. I bet you guys have received lots of chocolate! Did they taste good? Were they made with lots of love?

 

       The south part of the Exotic City was under fire by something unknown. But don't fret! I'm in the north east part of the city. I would love to see the children again. I'm quite sick of the nurses. They can go on and on and on about Lee Taemin! I wonder what is so good about him? Aya mamma mia!

 

       It is very cold in the city right now. Is this the works of Xiumin? I question him. How are the leaders doing? I feel like they are going under a lot of stress these days. I saw Suho in my dream and he looked very worried. Is something wrong?

 

       I'm so lonely without you guys. I miss you guys a lot. It would be nice if we could just go home and relax. These days have been very stressful. I've been coughing up blood and it's not very lovely. It hurts a lot. My eyes are constantly wanting to shut and I feel like giving up. I feel like a robot with batteries that are dead. I wonder where your father could be. It would be wonderful if he was here safe and sound.

 

From your worrisome teddy bear,

       Kim Eunbi