Letter Four

23 Letters;23 Wishes

 

September 12, 2010

Dear Tao,

       Hello, it's been quite a while since my last letter. Have you been receiving them? The people who had the strength has left the village and that includes me. I had no choice but to go. The only reason I'm dragged around is because I have an ability just like you guys. However, I'm apparently too weak to go into battle.

 

       Home is no longer home. Home has been destroyed. I'm sorry we had to leave your mother behind but she will always be in our hearts. Your father has become weak after the many battles we had to go through. He's so pale and skinny. I swear I can see his bones. I have to become strong for your father. He's the only family I have by my side. The doctors are constantly running around this new place I'm in. The supplies are limited here. If the doctors were like Lay, we would be free of sickness. However, they are not. If only Lay was here. Him and his unicorn.

 

      We are constantly trying to move from village to village in order to get into the big city. Each village we enter has become like ours. What's happening, Tao? What's going on? My instincts are telling me that Exo is in trouble. If only we had a better way to communicate.

 

      On the brighter side, people from all the other villages have joined our team. Your father, who is weak, has been training them. They want to protect each other. The love I feel from them is very sincere. They are slowly becoming stronger and stronger. The children has been visiting me. They have been telling me stories of you guys. Apparently, you guys have visited these villages for supplies and other needs. They have told me that you guys have become very strong. I would like to see you soon.

 

      There's one child here. Her name is Cho Haneul. She is a big fan of Chanyeol. His phoenix wings apparently make him very handsome. She says hello to him. Ah, she is so cute. She blushes every time I say his name. So adorable! I just want to pinch her cheeks.

 

     There was one village that we had stopped by that was just covered in snow. There were people frozen to ice. No longer alive. It was a horrible sight. I couldn't do anything to save these people. I'm sorry for being useless.

 

      I wish I could save these people.

 

Love,

      Kim Eunbi