Letter Three

23 Letters;23 Wishes

 

July 29, 2010

Dear Wushu Panda,

        Trouble is brewing up some steam. Monsters have been attacking out of nowhere. They're going insane. No one knows how to stop them. People have been so desperate. There have been cases of robbers and thieves. I hope we will be able to recover soon. Your father has been fighting these horrible fiends but he's not strong enough. The elder of the town has collapsed and bedridden. We are in utter chaos. Help us, please. Tao, where are you?

 

       They won't let me out of here. I'm too weak, they say. I have the ability of the dark also known as Erebokinesis. The power of isolating beings in darkness, to destroy, to manipulate shadows and absorbing darkness for strength. I can help the village. But they won't let me. They've locked me in this place I call prison. They won't let me go. I'm trapped here.

 

       Please, could one of you send an angel here? We need one. We are in big trouble. People are losing hope here. This village has become so dark and eery. Every building has shut down. It's become so lifeless and dead in just a matter of two days. Screams can be heard and yet no one can do much. No one bothers anymore. Will it be the end for us?

 

       Tao, please be safe. Please, let the light guide you to the right direction. Please, don't let your smile fade away.

 

       The plants outside has withered away. Darkness has overpowered us. The skies has been sad for the past few hours. It's been crying for help unless it's Su Ho who has been making it pour. Children have been sheltered away. The women has been protecting the children. The men have been fighting with all their might. But it's only 10% of the town who has been doing anything to save this place. The rest are just running and screaming in horror and terror. It's a nightmare here. I don't ever want to relive or dream this nightmare again. If only they would let me help. I can be some use. I can become strong just like you, Tao. If only they would let me free.

 

       I wish an angel would come by soon.

 

The one and only mistful child,

       Kim Eunbi