Letter Twenty Two

23 Letters;23 Wishes

May 10, 2012

Dear Tao,

       Good morning! Is the Exo orb shiny today? The skies are getting brighter these days. I can hear birds chirping on the tree near my window. Everyone has been absorbing the sunlight and has been very happy. Is this a sign that the war is over? Or is it just the beginning?

 

       Exo, you men have been working very hard to save the world. Take a break and relax. Be calm and gentle like bamboo trees yet be strong and stealthy like ninjas. Your father says hello and hope that you guys are eating properly. He says he can imagine Xiumin stuffing food in his mouth like a gerbil.

 

      Has Kai been teleporting everywhere? Has he been able to teleport more than three feet? I can imagine Kyungsoo using his earth powers to help restore villages and cities. Baehkyun is mostly like giving a bright glow with all this light around. Se Hun, has he been controlling wind quite well these days? We haven't had a single windy day for quite some time... Not that I'm complaining. Is Lu Han able to get a better grip on moving objects and such? He has such a baby face and looks so weak and yet he is actually strong on the inside. Don't ever judge a book by its cover.

 

      Does Kris still have his poker face around? I would love to see him and his winks again. Is Lay's unicorn doing okay? She is such a beautiful creature. Is he doing okay himself? I know healing takes a lot of energy out of him. Ah, Chanyeol.. has he been able to warm up a girl's heart with his firey flames? I remember before you left, you had said that Chanyeol would really like to have a girl by his side. I hope he has found his perfect one. Has Su Ho been dancing with the rain lately? I hope so because the flowers here are looking not so lovely and it would be nice if they could get some water. Oh, Chen, is he doing okay with his lightning ability? Chen is a very brave soldier.  Is Xiu Min doing fine?  I can imagine him freezing everything and having fun with the power of frost.

 

       Tao, did you perfect your time control power? Can you now reduce or speed up time? I know you can pause time but it'd be so cool if you could reduce or speed it up.

 

       Panda Bear, I have some news to tell you. The doctors here are working up an experiment that only I can be tested upon. It may help me survive and be alive or it could be quite the opposite. The problem is ... it's their first time so I'm not sure if I will survive it. But you know what? I'm going to take this risk.

 

       There's also something that I wish I have told you a long time ago. Huang Zitao, I love you. You make my heart accelerate. Just writing these letters for the past two years or so still makes me blush a crimson shade. Tao, I know you probably won't accept my feelings but even if I'm not in this world anymore, just remember that we will always be best friends.

 

       I remember the first day we met. You were jumping from tree to tree as I was walking in the forest to gather up some fruit. I think we were probably 6 or something? You were so graceful doing so. It was love at first sight for me when I got a closer look at your face when you fell down. You are an extraordinary man, don't you ever forget that.

 

       Tao, I am not sure when I will be able to write to you again but I will whenever I get the chance to but thank you for everything. And stranger who may be reading this, thank you for opening up these letters and joining my little adventure.

 

One of the three musketeers,

       Kim Eunbi