Letter Eighteen

23 Letters;23 Wishes

 

January 18, 2012

Dear Tao,

        I honestly wonder who is receiving my letters. I believe they are scattered around the world since I have been travelling. O dear, it makes me worry. The doctors have now put me on stronger medication and have been doing a lot of research about my ability and body. I see new people coming in and out of my room these days. They ask me numerous questions and it makes me very dizzy.

 

        Well, how are you and Exo doing? Have you men met any new friends on the way? There's a new patient here and he is about my age I believe. He is very shy but he gets along with the children. He goes by the name of Lee Taemin. I always see him pass by my door with a carton of banana milk and I hear he likes to tell stories to the children. The nurses here have fallen head over heels for this boy. He has captured the hearts of the noonas! I haven't officially met him. No one but doctors, researchers and nurses are allowed in my room anymore. They don't want to worry the others around here.

 

       Don't worry though. The nurses have been keeping me company and it's very funny to hear them talk about Taemin. They always squeal like high school girls. It is indeed hilarous. Ah, but don't worry! I won't fall for him! If I do, I know you'll beat him up like all the other guys who have approached me or the guys that I have a crush on. You're a very overprotective man!

 

        One of the nurses told me that he held the door for her and she instantly fainted. I worry for these nurses! I wonder what kind of personality he has! These nurses will drive me insane!

 

        I wish my life will be filled with laughter and happiness.

 

The asian,

         Kim Eunbi