Chapter 8

All because of me...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyemin watched Seungho running to Sanghyun’s house, completely amused. Hidden behind some car, she watched his red face and teary eyes filled with last drop of hope.

As Seungho walked closer to the door of the house, anticipation in Hyemin’s stomach was growing with every second.

The door opened and Seungho hugged surprised Sanghyun immediately. Just as Hyemin expected. But when Sanghyun hugged Seungho back, her eyes widened. Suddenly, some weird feeling took control over her common sense.

*Why did he hug him back?*

*Does he feel anything for him too?*

Hyemin’s head was a mess. And the feeling was similar to jealousy…

„Kyaa~!“

Seungho and Sanghyun jumped in suprise, immediately pushing away from their hug and turned their glares in the direction of the squeal. Of course it was none other than Sanghyun’s noona Sandara.

Seungho’s face turned into tomato and Sanghyun just sighed and went to close the door behind him. Taking Seungho’s hand softly, Sanghyun wanted to take him upstairs to his room, but…

„Where do you think you’re going?!“ Sandara stood there, watching them with her sparkling eyes.

„Upstairs.“ Sangyun answered, already knowing what will come.

„No.“

„But noona~“ He whined, ignoring Seungho’s confused stares.

„To the living room. Now.“ She commanded, smirking devilishly.

„But-“

„NOW.“

Sanghyun let out a sigh and led Seungho to the living room. When they sat down, they had to wait for her, since she was preparing something in the kitchen.

Giving Sanghyun another confused look, Seungho waited for some explanation.

„She’s obsessed with fanfictions. That’s why she’s like this.“ Sanghyun said.

„I HEARD YOU.“ She yelled from kitchen.

„I DON’T CARE~“ Sanghyun yelled back, making Seungho chuckle. „Having fun?“ He turned back to him, smiling sweetly.

Seungho was opening his mouth to say something, but Sanghyun stopped him.

„You’ll tell me when we’ll be able to escape this upcoming hell, where noona is the boss.“ Sanghyun smirked as Seungho nodded.

„I HEARD YOU, YOU BRAT!“ She yelled again, making the two chuckle in amusement.

*

After a while, Sandara brought some food to the living room. One really big cake, to be more specific.

„Noona, we aren’t marrying each other, so why the wedding cake?“ Sanghyun asked. Somehow he found making fun of his sister totally awesome.

„Shut up, kid.“ She hissed, annoyed.

„And you still wonder why Mir stopped coming here. He didn’t eat for next two days, since his stomach was still full.“ Sanghyun chu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter