Chapter 2

All because of me...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

„Hyung! Hyung wake up!“ Someone kept shaking with Seungho’s shoulder, until the panda boy let out a groan in sign that he’s awake.

„Go away~!“ Seungho said turning around on the bed, without even realizing who could be the one waking him up.

„But hyung~We’ll be late for school!“ The other whined, shaking Seungho’s shoulder again.

*School?* Seungho finally realized that there’s something fishy here.

His eyes widened , when he sat up and saw the person who woke him up that roughly. His younger brother Seunghoon.

„What are YOU doing here?!“ Seungho asked, still dumbfounded.

„What do you mean by that hyung? I live here.“ Seunghoon looked at his older brother and raised his eyebrow.

Seungho didn’t answer. He glanced all around the room quickly, seeing that this wasn’t his house. This was the room he used to live in, before he moved away to live with Sanghyun. His eyes stopped at the calendar, which was saying that today was September 5th 2007!

Seungho’s jaw dropped immediately. Was this a dream? He didn’t hesistate for a second and slapped his face just to make sure that this is real.

When nothing happened, a wide grin appeared on his face, because if the calendar wasn’t lying about today’s date, it meant that Sanghyun is alive.  

„I’m going to call to the nuthouse. It looks like you’ve lost sanity during the night.“ Seunghoon rolled his eyes. „Breakfast is ready, come down when you get dre-“

Seunghoon was cut off, because Seungho pulled him into tight brotherly hug, almost squeezing the life out of his younger brother.

Seunghoon pulled away as soon as he realized what’s happening.

„What’s with you, hyung?“ He asked, slightly annoyed. Seungho didn’t say anything, he just ruffled the other’s hair.

„You’re really insane…“ Seunghoon mumbled and escaped downstairs to eat breakfast, before Seungho could show some more affection towards him.

Now that he was left alone, Seungho tried to sort his thoughts out. There was really huge mess in his head now. But mainly, Sanghyun was alive.

*2007? Wasn’t that the year, when Sanghyun with Mir came to our school for the first time?*Seungho wanted to squeal like a girl when he realized it. So he’s going to see Sanghyun again.

Suddenly the day was more beautiful.

Seungho got dressed, didn’t even bother to eat something and grabbed his brother’s arm, rushing to the school.  Seunghoon was attending the first year of the same school starting today.

In front of the school gate Seungho waved to his brother and looked around, searching for G.O and Joon. Then he saw them, near the car park messing around with some girls.

Seungho was slowly remembering his days at high school. Back then, he, Joon and G.O were the biggest kingkas in the school. Despite their playboy reputations, every girl wanted to be with them, even only for one night.

Although it may seem like it, it wasn’t that hard for Seungho to go back in time and act likie nothing happened.

„Those two newbies are supposed to come today?“ G.O asked,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter