Chapter 7

All because of me...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

„Is it okay?“ Sanghyun asked, when Hyemin handed him his phone back.

„Neh.“ Hyemin smiled brightly. „I just have some personal issues with him. Thank you for letting me answer that call, oppa. You’re the best! Fighting!“ She cheered.

„I’m glad I was able to help you then.“ Sanghyun smiled at her too, without any idea what she just did.

Hyemin waved at him and happily walked away.

Sanghyun just chuckled for himself as he pulled out his headset and went home too. While listening to some music and enjoying warm rays of sunlight dancing on his face, his thoughts escaped to Seungho.

Again.

Sanghyun didn’t even bother to fight with his mind, after all, he already knew that he’s lose that fight. And so, he slowly started to imagine how would it feel if they kissed again, if it would be the same like last time, if it would be better or worse. How would it feel if…

Just then Sanghyun caught himself thinking like this.

Again.

He cursed himself for letting his imagination go this far. It wasn’t that he minded it, though. He liked it for some unknown reason.

Sanghyun was amazed at himself and his behavior. Sometimes, he just thought he had split personalities… Sighing he tried to concentrate on music, but he failed miserably.

Admiting that his heart with mind on its side won over his common sense, he walked home slowly, letting his thoughts go to that handsome panda again..

Seungho was freaking out.

As soon as the call ended, he started running, even though he didn’t know where to go. He arrived at the café, still hoping for Sanghyun to be there, but he was already gone, as expected.

There was a terrible feeling of powerlessness taking control over Seungho’s mind and body. Tears were almost falling. His entire body was shaking and he couldn’t think clearly.

So instead of calling Sanghyun again, he dialled Hyemin’s number first. She picked up immediately, as if she was waiting for his call.

„What do you wa-“

„Where is he, you !?“ Seungho yelled to the phone, tears of anger and fear were already rolling down his face.

„Find him yourself.“ She chuckled and hung up, before he could complain.

Seungho’s hands were shaking in anger, so he couldn’t even hold his phone properly. Once he managed to dial Sanghyun’s number for like 50th time, he was still hoping for him to pick up. But no one answered.

Again.

Now that he was at the edge of mental breakdown, Seungho really burst in tears. He was so worried that something could’ve happened to Sanghyun, so worried that he screwed his second chance, worried that he would never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter