Chapter 3

All because of me...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Seungho’s POV]

I was walking silently to school, kicking a little stone before me. I couldn’t go to school with Seunghoon anymore, since he found himself a girlfriend – Just like I remembered.

It was nearly a month since I woke up back in time. And I still couldn’t remember, what did Sanghyun make fall in love with me, before all this happened. But now, I feel like I’m just scaring the crap out of him, when I’m trying to make him open his heart to me.

Of course I thought about making it just like it was supposed to happen originally, sacrifice my nerves and wait those long seven months more, but I just don’t have the heart to do it that way.

I mean, back then, Sanghyun with Mir were mine, G.O’s and Joon’s targets, ever since the day they came to the class for the first time. Because even though they were those nerdy newbies you all know from dramas and movies, soon enough they made lots of friends and even girls were around them all the time.

And that was what was pissing us off. Because the popularity in school wasn’t all ours. And since then, they both suffered under our neverending pranks. But not now.

Even though G.O and Joon were always convicing me to go after the newbies, I always refused. I just couldn’t do it. G.O and Joon didn’t have any complaints about it, but I knew they knew there is something fishy. But even with that, they always obeyed and kept their mouths shut. Being the leader had some advantages after all.

*We were such an idiots back then…* I started to bang my head, without realizing what I am doing.

I was so absorbed in my thoughts and I didn’t noticed I was already in front of the school gate. I left my thoughts alone and looked around. There was no one, as usual. No wonder. It was still to early.

I stood there for a while with my earphones on, until I saw a small group of people with the same uniforms coming towards the school together. And in the middle of the group was none other than Sanghyun with Mir by his side.

I felt my heart flutter inside when I saw him.

*That’s right. You can never give up on him..*I smiled for myself and watched him from afar. But I had to have my teeth clenched, what helped me to resist the need to kiss his deliciously looking lips for which I’ve been longing for so long…

[Sanghyun’s POV]

*He’s there again..*

*Just don’t look that way, Sanghyun… Jesus, why is he occupying my mind every day, every night, every hour, every minute and every second?!*

*Just why for God’s sake I have the feeling I know him for like 5 years? I’m really going crazy… Get yourself together, idiot! You. Don’t. Know. Him!*

I sighed, staring on the ground, avoiding Seungho’s glare as much as I could.

“Are you okay, hyung?” Mir asked.

“Yup.” I forced a smile. “Let’s go in.” I said cheerfully and went through the gate with the others, feeling Seungho’s glare burning a hole in my back.

~~

Firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter