Chapter 4

All because of me...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Sanghyun’s POV]

I couldn’t move.

Right at that moment I didn’t really care that I was being kissed by a guy.

The only thing I felt was my body becoming still weaker under the touch of his lips and the feeling of happiness heating up my chest.

I didn’t know why I was happy and I didn’t care about it either. Without realizing my actions, I slowly closed my eyes and enjoyed the adrenaline running through my veins.

Once the kiss was broken and I felt cold air brushing against my lips again, I opened my eyes slowly, seeing Seungho slowly walking away, towards the sunset.

I wanted to shout and tell him to wait, but I realized that there was nothing I would tell him. So I just watched him walking away, until he completely disappeared in the shine of setting sun.

When I turned around and went home too, I caught myself smiling. Things were getting more and more interesting with every day.

While walking home, Seungho was replaying what he has just done again and again.

He kissed him. Finally.

Before he sent that message to Sanghyun earlier, he kept telling himself not to do it for like hundred times. But in the end, his heart won over a mind and it happened like this.

There was nothing for Seungho to regret. Sanghyun didn’t fight back and when the kiss ended, he still had his eyes closed. Seungho couldn’t wish better reaction.

He didn’t really know how things will be from now on, but the opportunity to kiss Sanghyun was totally worth the risk.

He chuckled for himself and recalled the taste of Sanghyun’s lips once again. Sweet, cherry-like, soft and warm. Just like he remembered.

With that Seungho’s thoughts wandered off to original past during this period of time…

[Flashback]

Seungho, G.O and Joon were peeking from behind one row of lockers, watching Sanghyun coming to his locker.

As soon as the boy opened it, a hill of trash fell down on him, what immediately caused those three idiots burst into laughter. Yeah. That was childish.

But Sanghyun didn’t really look like he cares. He took his books, locked the locker again and went away, showing absolutely no interest, what made Seungho quite mad.

Few days later, Seungho accidentaly heard the conversation between Sanghyun and Mir. He didn’t want to listen to their nerdy talking, but you see, once you hear the first sentence, it’s hard to stop listening.

„You look happy hyung. Something happened?“ Mir asked curiously.

„Not your bussiness, Mireu.“ Sanghyun answered.

„Tell me hyung~“ Pouting, Mir tried to convice Sanghyun to tell h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter