Chapter 6

All because of me...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sanghyun was bitting his lip, as he watched Seungho turning around, with his phone still near his ear. His heart was beating as fast as it could. His hands were shaking.

As soon as their eyes met, they both felt the adrenaline running down their spines. It was this feeling again. Sanghyun had no idea, why is his body acting this way, whenever he sees Seungho. But somewhere deep inside he actually knew it.

They stared at each other for few moments, until Sanghyun finally made first step. He slowly walked towards Seungho, who just watched.

But then, someone who was passing by Sanghyun from behind accidentaly pushed him, so he tripped and fell right into Seungho’s embrace.

Before Sanghyun could even realize what’s happening, Seungho already had his arms around his waist, hugging him tightly. Seungho was in heaven. He wanted this moment never come to an end. Yet for Sanghyun it was pretty embarassing and he pushed away as soon as he realized what’s going on.

„S-Sorry..“ He said, looking away to hide his blushing.

„No worries.“ Seungho chuckled.

„Shall we go, then?“ Sanghyun smiled, obviously relieved.

„Yeah. Where are we going?“ Seungho asked. He was somehow feeling more comfortable, when he saw that Sanghyun isn’t that nervous either.

 „It doesn’t actually matter. I wanted to meet you because I have one question for you.“ Sanghyun said, still avoiding their eye contact.

Seungho gulped.

„What is it?“

„Let’s grab some drink first. My treat.“ Sanghyun smiled and took Seungho’s wrist, dragging him to café nearby.

Seungho didn’t fight back. Just the fact that Sanghyun was holding his wrist now was making him almost melt in happiness.

After waitress brought them their drinks, they were both silent. Sanghyun awkwardly played with the straw and Seungho was staring at him blankly. But soon Sanghyun felt the hole Seungho was burning into him with his glare.

„You know, staring isn’t polite.“ He said, waving in front of Seungho’s eyes, to distract him.

„Sorry. I was just thinking about… useless things.“ Seungho said, hesistating. „What did you want to ask me?“ He asked, sipping his drink.

„It’s just that… You know… About earlier… Why did you..“ Sanghyun didn’t even know how to ask him properly.

Seungho almost choked, when he heard hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter