Chapter 1

All because of me...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Seungho’s POV]

May 25 2012

I woke up to the sound of thunders and gigantic drops of rain hitting against the window. Letting out a groan I turned around in my bed, covering my ears with a pillow.

But even though I wanted to sleep some more, I knew I won’t be able to fall asleep again. Therefore I thought about getting my out of the bed and going to work.

But I had a day off today… Again.

My boss was always telling me to relax, since I was working  hard everyday, but I just couldn’t sit and do nothing. My days off were practically killing me from inside.

Now, when I’m thinking about it, whenever I have some free time, I’m digging my grave even deeper. And I’m not even talking about all those suicide attempts I tried since then.

But I don’t care about my life anymore. Why should I?

I got up from the bed, giving up on sleeping. I went to the kitchen like I did every day and everytime I heard that sound of silence, the thought of how is this house empty, crawled up on my mind.

I made myself a tea, like I did every day. My life was such a stereotype… It was all the same every morning. And like every day, my mind was still refusing to stop replaying what happened that day…

 

[Seungho’s POV - Flashback]

I was walking happily from work, excited to see my honey after such a hard day. If it wouldn’t look that ridiculously embarassing, I would start to sing something, while walking.

Yeah, I had a good mood once again.

Just as expected, Sanghyun was waiting for me at home.

“Hi~“ He sang and jumped over to me, giving me a welcome-home kiss. „Will you go out with me tonight?“ He asked, making a puppy eyes on me.

Although it was really hard to resist his cuteness, I had to reject him.

„I’m tired, baby~.” I whined like a kid. “Let’s go out tomorrow, okay? I’ll be yours for whole day.” I said, hoping for him to forgive me.

“Okay~“ He smiled. „But don’t forget about it. Otherwise you’re dead.“ He joked playfully and went back to watch TV. I joined him after I got a shower.  He started to tell me something about meeting his friends tonight, so I can rest properly, but I didn’t hear him well, since I soon fell asleep on his shoulder.

Waking up, I noticed that Sanghyun was gone, since the TV was turned off and the room was empty. I went to check the rest of the house, if he wasn’t somewhere else, but apparently he was outside.

Then I realized that he said something about heading out tonight.

Suddenly I felt the urge to surprise him, so I got dressed and headed out to find him. And it wasn’t really that hard as it seemed at first.

Sanghyun, Joon, Mir and some girl I didn’t know were sitting at the bar not even three blocks away from their house. Since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter