Chapter 10

All because of me...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sound of breaking glass could be heard. It was Seungho, who dropped two glasses with drinks to the floor as soon as he saw the scene in front of him.

Sanghyun finally managed to get Hyemin off himself, causing her fall down, giggling ridiculously. He looked her with disgust glowing all around him, mutering something, until he turned his glare to Seungho, who just stood there, with his mouth open.

„It.. wasn’t how it looked like..“ Sanghyun blurted. He didn’t even know why did he say that.

„I’m not saying anything.“ Seungho forced a smile.

„Okay… I guess…“  Sanghyun sighed.

Despite the loud music, there was an awkward silence between them. Seungho tried to think of some normal way how to escape this quiet torture. Yet the scene he saw few seconds ago didn’t let him think clearly.

*It wasn’t how it looked like…* Yeah.

Seungho felt a familiar feeling taking control over his body again. Jealousy. The most terrible feeling ever. But after all, Sanghyun didn’t know about his feelings and he was allowed to do whatever he wants, wasn’t he?

„Let’s go to another club. I’m not staying with her under one roof.“ Sanghyun yelled to Seungho‘s ear, pointing at Hyemin.

Seungho froze. Jealously disappeared right away. Instead of it, even more familiar feeling of Sanghyun’s breath brushing against his skin took the place. He couldn’t say anything, so he just nodded and they went out.

As the night went on, Hyemin didn’t stop following the two, even though she was completely out of her mind. Soon, they both got sick of her and decided to cut it off and just go home.

As Seungho promised before, he made sure that Sanghyun arrived home alright. He had to chuckle when he saw disappointed face of Sandara, when Sanghyun opened the door. Maybe she really thought that Sanghyun would stay at Seungho’s place overnight.

„Why are you home that early?“ Sandara asked, her arms crossed.

„Shouldn’t you be glad? I could’ve been or killed if I stayed out longer.“ Sanghyun hissed and was about to go upstairs.

„Wait a second. You’re not going anywhere until you tell me how did it go.“ Sandara commanded.

„Noona~I’m not really in mood for this.“ Sanghyun whined, completely annoyed.

„Did something happen there? You don’t sound like you enjoyed it.“ Sandara continued, completely ingoring her brother’s statement.

„Seriously. After I tell you, I’m going to send you to the nuthouse.“ Sanghyun said bitterly.

„Arasso. Just a minute. I’m going to need popcorn for this.“ Sandara’s eyes sparkled as she went to the kitchen for some popcorn.

Sanghyun just rolled his eyes and went back to the living room and waited for her. When the popcorn was done, she sat in front of him, ears prepared for everything.

Sanghyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter