Chapter 3

Kiss The Rain

Leeteuk’s POV

 

*ring* *ring* *ring*

 

“ugh!” I rolled at the left side of my bed and got my cell phone at the table beside my bed and answered the call.

 

“yoboseyo?”

 

“oppa!”

 

“tae? Wae?”

 

“pick me up here at our apartment at 6:00 am sharp, okay!” taeyeon shouted.

 

“yah. No need to shout but where are we going at this hour? And why didn’t you tell me last night so I can prepare?”

 

“too many questions! Just go here! Balli !” taeyeon shouted and ended the call.

 

“this girl” I mumbled.

 

I took a bath and change my clothes and hurriedly drove off to TaeNy’s place.

 

End of Leteuk’s POV

 

TaeNy’s apartment

 

“what’s taking him so long?”

 

“who?” tiffany who was drying her hair asked.

 

“jungsoo-oppa.”

 

“why is oppa coming here at this early hour? Do you have any appointment?”

 

“appa wants me to go to our house I think they have something to tell me.”

 

*ding dong*

 

“maybe that’s oppa!” taeyeon stood up and went at the door.

 

She opened the door “oppa! You’re so late !”

 

“yah. Why do you always shout at me isn’t there no good morning oppa?”

 

“arasseo! Joheun achim~” said taeyeon and they went inside the apartment.

 

“good morning oppa!~” greeted tiffany with an eye smile. “have you eaten breakfast yet?”

 

“see tae? You should learn from fany.” leeteuk turned to the frowning taeyeon and turned to fany again. “nope. I was rushed by tae so I didn’t have time. So

rude right?”

 

“yah! It’s your duty to serve your master.” taeyeon shouted.

 

“neh~” leeteuk rolled his eyes.

 

tiffany just laughed at the two. “aren’t you going to eat?”

 

“no. umma and appa will leave at 8:00 am they will go to a business trip so we need to catch them.”

 

“arasseo~ be careful on the way.” tiffany said.

 

“bye tiff!” leeteuk waved.

 

“annyeong~” taeyeon got his bag and followed leeteuk.

 

At the car.

 

“what’s the matter? Why does auntie suddenly wants to see you.” leeteuk asked.

 

“I also don’t know.”

 

“oh. By the way, Yoona wants to go out do you want to come?”

 

“sure~”

 

After two hours of driving they arrived at the house of Taeyeon’s parents. They went inside and was welcomed by couples of maids and guards. Their house

is not like any typical house you can see in a common neighborhood. To put it simple it’s a mansion.

 

“welcome milady.” some maid greeted and taeyeon just bowed her head.

 

“it’s been months since you’ve been here, right?”

 

“yeah. I’ve just been busy so I don’t have time to visit my parents.” taeyeon answered

 

They went inside a big room and saw her parents having a meal.

 

“umma! Appa!” she went o her parents and hugged each of them.

 

“oh taeyeon-ah~” her father greeted.

 

“your with jungsoo, I see.” her mother smiled.

 

“neh. Annyeong haseyo.” leeteuk bowed.

 

“but umma why do you want to see me all of a sudden?” taeyeon asked.

 

“there’s something we want to tell you.” her father said.

 

“uhm. I’ll just wait for taeyeon at the car.” leeteuk excused himself to give them privacy.

 

“neh.” taeyeon nodded and her parents smiled at him.

 

After leeteuk went out they sat at the sofa. Taeyeon can sense some seriousness with what they are going to talk about.

 

“don’t make me nervous umma.”

 

“tae. You’re almost graduating, right?” her mother asked.

 

“neh.”

 

“you’re father and I let you to have your freedom while studying. We approved you to go out of the house and board. But we just wanted to remind you that

your life is not as simple as you think it is. You can’t live just a normal life honey.” her mother explained.

 

“I know that umma. But what exactly is your point?” taeyeon asked worriedly.

 

“ after you graduate we want you to go to America to help in our company.” her father answered.

 

“deh?” taeyeon said with a shocked face. “I mean, I know that the day will come that I need to work at our company but umma, after our graduation and the

most ridiculous part is at America? There are many branches of our company here in Korea but seriously? In America?”

 

“sweetie, it’s not for us it’s for your own good and we’re not going to stop you in reaching for your dream to have your own clothing line what you just need to

do is to take part in our company, and besides is there anyone else that can handle our company rather than you? Myungsoo is still young we can’t expect

him to handle things properly specially at his age.” her mother said.

 

Taeyeon didn’t say anything but just absorbed all the things that her mother said to her.

 

“They do have point. I can’t ignore the fact that I am Kim. I don’t know if I should be happy being the daughter of one of the most riches company in Korea.” taeyeon thought.

 

“arasseo umma. Just let me think about it clearly.”

 

“thank you for understanding us honey.” her father said and hold her hands, taeyeon just smiled weakly.

 

“I better get going umma, appa. Yoona is waiting for us I promised to hang out with her later.” she excused. “I’ll just call you later.”

 

“kurae. Send our regards to Yoona. Gomawo for understanding us taeyeon-ah.” her father hugged her followed by her mother.

 

“say hi for me to myungsoo.” taeyeon said then left their house.

 

She walk her way through where leeteuk’s car is parked.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“eoddeokhae?” I mumbled.

 

As I was walking, ready to go out at our gate I turned around and looked at the sight of our house. Indeed I am a Kim. Our house isn’t like any other

house.Expensive marble tiles. Imported house furnitures. Billions are spent just to make this lavish-looking house. But why didn’t I stay in our house? Why

did I drag my cousin to live in an apartment. Yeah. Our apartment is not that bad either. But the real reason why I didn’t live in our house is I’m trying to forget

the fact that my surname is Kim. Whenever I’m inside the house I always feel dependent. And if I go out together with my parents or my chaperones I will

always get special treatments. When I was still young, except for jungsoo -oppa, and yoona and my other close cousins like fany I didn‘t have many friends

even if I have it‘s not real they‘re just always after my money. So I decided to be independent and live on my own.

Without noticing I was already in front of jungsoo-oppa’s car.

 

“tae? kwenchana?” oppa asked.

 

“eoh.” I smiled.

 

He just patted my head and opened the door for me. I sat at the front of the car.

 

Oppa knows whenever I’m down because whenever I’m down he always pats my head and make me smile it’s like there’s a special connection between

us.

 

“let’s stop at a nearby coffee chop to eat breakfast my stomach is growling.” I said while rubbing my tummies.

 

“sure.”

 

“I’ll just sleep a bit oppa. Tell me if we’re there already.”

 

“arasseo.” he smiled.

 

I quickly dozed off so I can refresh my mind through all the worries that I’m thinking of.

 

End of Taeyeon’s POV

 

Leeteuk’s POV

 

We already arrived at the coffee shop. And I decided to wake taeyeon already.

 

“taeng. We’re here.” I slightly tapped her arms. She moved a bit then opened her eyes.

 

We got the down of the car and went inside the coffee shop. The aroma of the roasted coffee can be smelled. I turned to look at taeyeon and I feel that she’s

in a much better mood than lately. We sat near the window of the shop and looked at the menu.

 

“I’ll have a milk tea, chocolate cake, mocha bread, and an egg sandwich.” taeyeon said.

 

“you’re really that hungry?” I laughed.

 

When taeyeon is depressed she eats a lot.

 

“wae? You have a problem with that. I’ll also have a caramel frapuccino and a chocolate mousse cake for take out.”

 

Eyes widened. “you really eat a lot don’t you? Arasseo. Wait for me here.”

 

I went at the counter and ordered the food that we’ll eat. After 5 minutes I went back at our table. I saw taeyeon staring outside the window while sighing

heavily.

 

“what’s the matter?” I asked.

 

“nothing.” she faced me. “when is our food coming? I’m so hungry.” she pouted.

 

“it’s here.” I said while pointing to the waiter who was serving our food.

 

He carefully placed the orders at our table. I can see taeyeon’s eyes lit up when she saw the food.

 

“you really like it that much?” I asked while I sipped at my Americano.

 

“uhm! Jinjja joahae!!” she said while munching her mocha bread.

 

After she finished her mocha bread next is her egg sandwich. Even though taeyeon eats a lot she doesn’t gain too much weight.

 

“oppa. Does Americano really taste that good? You always order that in every shop that we go to.” she asked.

 

“yeah. I got used to it. Wanna taste?” I offered her my drink. Taeyeon actually don’t like anything bitter.

 

She got my Americano and sipped a bit of it.

 

“yuck!” she said while sticking out her tongue with a bitter face. “how can you drink that?”

 

I laughed at her epic reaction. “it tastes good though.”

 

*riiinngg*

 

I got my phone from my pocket and look who’s calling.

 

“it’s yoona.” I said and answered the call.

 

“oh. Yoona?”

 

“oppa where are you?”

 

“I’m with taeng. We’re still eating.”

 

“let me talk to unni. Balli” she shouted through the phone.

 

I gave taeyeon the phone so she can talk to yoona.

 

“yoboseyo?”

 

“unni~” I can hear yoona doing her aegyo.

 

“waeyo~” taeyeon also beamed her with aegyo.

 

“kyeoweo” I thought.

 

“you will shop with us later okay~” yoona said.

 

“arasseo~ I‘ll give the phone to oppa now. Wait for us, okay.”

 

“neh~”

 

Taeyeon handed the phone back to me.

 

“oppa. Balli!” she shouted.

 

“yah! Why do you girls always shout at me and do aegyos with each other. You girls are unfair.” I said which made the two girls laugh.

 

“arasseo~” yoona said while doing aegyo then she hung up .

 

“aiissshh. This girl.”

 

“hahaha!” taeyeon laughed. “eat quickly oppa fany and yoona are waiting for us.”

 

“you’re the one who is eating so many food.”

 

“kekeke.”

 

After finishing our meal we got back inside the car and drove to the meeting place .

 

End of Leeteuk’s POV

 

Leeteuk and taeyeon arrived at the mall after 30 minutes they met up with tiffany and yoona at the Louis Vuitton shop.

 

“unni!~” yoona shouted as soon as she saw taeyeon.

 

“yoongie!~ fany-ah~” taeyeon hugged both of them.

 

“so where are going?” tiffany said excitedly.

 

“am I not welcome here?” leeteuk interrupted.

 

“jokeum.” yoona joked which made taeyeon and tiffany laugh.

 

They went inside the shop and bought the things that they want. They ate, shop and went to many places.

While they were walking at the mall yoona saw a picture with a familiar face.

 

“oh? Isn’t that..” yoona pointed to the picture. The other three turned at the picture also.

 

“wae?” taeyeon asked.

 

“that’s the guy that I’m talking about!” she shouted.

 

“yah. Don’t shout many people are passing by.” leeteuk hissed her.

 

“is it really him?” tiffany asked.

 

“I’m sure. He must be really here in Korea.” yoona said still looking at the picture.

 

“it’s only a picture yoong. Let‘s get going.” taeyeon said.

 

“you’re right unni.” yoona smiled.

 

They shopped happily, they went inside every store. And every time they went inside a branded store some people would recognize yoona as she was a

supermodel at Paris but she would just smile humbly and bow her head and continue being a normal girl while shopping with her oppa and her unnis.

 

Taeyeon on the other side was happy being with them.

 

life isn‘t really that hard because I have these great people and besides I still have one year to cherish with them.” taeyeon thought while looking at them.

 

Leeteuk noticed taeyeon smiling at them and went beside her. He patted her head which made taeyeon smile.

 

“no matter what you’re worrying about taeng, you have us, arasseo.” leeteuk smiled.

 

Taeyeon nodded. “arasseo jungsoo-oppa.”

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

annyeong haseyooo~

there's another character !! kim myungsoo of infinite~ LLLLLLLLL :DD he will be taetae's little bro.

as i said saturday night!! sorry for making you people wait for so long.

i want to know what you think about this chapter!

so do comment pls. pls. pls. and subscribe.

i know that i'm not very good at writing but i'll continue to update this story amidst of all the things that i'm going through right now...

 

thank you to all those whho are reading this fanfic~~