Chapter 1 (main characters introduction)

Kiss The Rain

SEOUL ACADEMY

Taeyeon is walking at the gate of their school when someone called her.

 

“kim taeyeon!” she turn around and looked at the person calling her.

 

“oh? Oppa!” she called. The guy stands beside her while catching his breathe.

 

“kwenchana?” she asked.

 

“yah! Why do you walk so fast ? I’ve been calling you after I saw you got down from that bus. And you didn’t even turn around.” he whined at her.

 

“yah! How dare you yell at me? I have earphones! That’s why I didn’t hear you!” she said raising her voice, gaining attentions to the students passing by.

 

“arasseo~ mian~”

 

“aiiisshhh! You ruined my mood!” she stomped her feet and started storming away.

 

Leeteuk started chasing her again.

 

“I’ll buy you ice cream okay?” he tried convincing her.

 

“yah~ are you bribing me now? She said while getting her books from her locker.

 

“I already said sorry, okay? What‘s wrong with you? ”he followed her through the classroom.

 

She still didn’t answer him.

 

“kim taeyeon!” he slightly yelled at her. But she just gave him an icy glare.

 

“aiiiyooo~! I think I already know what’s taking place.” he joked. Taeyeon was still looking at him.

 

He leaned closer to her ears and whispered “you have your monthly period, right?”

 

She punched his stomach causing him to cramp in pain.

 

“yah!” she yelled.

 

“wae?” leeteuk said while rubbing his tummy.

 

“what’s happening here?” taeyeon’s cousin, tiffany asked.

 

“fany-ah~” leeteuk and taeyeon both cried.

 

“aigoo~ you had another fight again? what’s new? They always fight.

 

 The bell rang, everyone went to their respected seats when the teacher came in.

 

Taeyeon looked at leeteuk and mouthed him “ you’re dead meat later”

 

Leeteuk just stucked his tongue. Fany, who was watching the two just sighed and shook her head.

 

“good morning class!” greeted the teacher. “ as you all know, we had our exams last week, and the results are now posted at the bulletin board.”

 

The class went on with the teacher explaining their lesson and the students listening.

After the classes ended they went in front of the bulletin board to see the results.

 

Taeyeon, leeteuk and tiffany went together to look at the results.

They went near the bulletin to get a good view of the results. As they went nearer taeyeon shouted as soon as she saw the results.

 

“yes!” she shouted, throwing her fist on the air.

 

Leeteuk and tiffany also started looking at the results.

 

“waah~ chukhahae taeng! You‘re 1st !” said fany.

 

They both turned to look at leeteuk who was irritatingly scratching his head.

 

“yah! ahjussi!” taeyeon smirked.

 

“aaiiisssshh!” leeteuk shouted in frustration.

 

“wae? What‘s happening?” tiffany curiously asked.

 

“oppa and I had a bet, whoever takes 1st place will be the master and the lower is the servant for 1 month.”

 

“oohhhh~ so that’s why, good luck on that leeteuk-oppa.” she smiled then patted leeteuk’s back.

 

“I’ll go first, okay? I have to go shopping to release some stress kekeke~” tiffany said to the two.

 

“okay. See you at the apartment fany!” tae said.

 

“bye!” leeteuk waved.

 

“yah! You were the one who thought of this thing but why do I feel like you’re also the one opposing to it? Huh ?” taeyeon pinched his arms.

 

“I never thought that it would go this way. Okay? Since you never review seriously, I thought that I’d win.”

 

“oh~ so that why.. But you’re wrong! From now on you‘ll be my servant.” taeyeon laughed evilly.

 

“arasseo. What do you want me to do then?”

 

“carry my bag and my books and buy me an ice cream.”

 

“mwoh?”

 

“wae? Do you have a problem?” she started giving him her things and walked off.

 

“owaa~ daebak!” leeteuk said following her.

 

They both went to a nearby ice cream parlor. Taeyeon is always shouting at leeteuk who was struggling to carry her things. Her bag was full of her

notes and her laptop.

 

They went inside the parlor and leeteuk was told by taeyeon to order and pay their ice cream.

 

“mmmm~ delicious~” taeyeon said in delight as she eat a spoon full of her favorite strawberry chocolate ice cream.

 

 “yah~ you eat like a kid.”

 

“mind your own business!”

 

“yah~ you got an ice cream on your cheeks.” leeteuk pointed to taeyeon’s cheeks.

 

“where?” she tried wiping it off.

 

“aiyoo~” leeteuk pulled a tissue on the tissue box and wiped off taeyeon’s cheeks.

 

“gomawo” taeyeon said simply.

 

For both of them, being lovey dovey is just nothing, since they just both look at each other as brothers and sisters. But others would always mistaken them as lovers.

After they finish their ice cream, leeteuk walked taeyeon at their apartment.

 

“thanks for today oppa.” tayeon smiled.

 

“wow~ I never thought you’d thank me.” leeteuk laughed.

 

“aaiiissshh! Then never mind. I take my thank you back! ”

 

“hahaha!” leeteuk laughed. “ by the way are you coming with us tomorrow?"

 

"huh? where?"

 

“don’t tell me you already forgot the occasion tomorrow?”

 

“….”

 

“tomorrow is Yoona’s comeback here in Korea!”

 

(yoona is leeteuk‘s cousin and also taeyeon and tiffany‘s best friend.)

 

“ahh! I totally forgot~” she scratched her head. “ yeah~ I’ll go of course, I already miss that girl.”

 

“We’ll pick her up tomorrow afternoon, okay? Leeteuk said. “now go inside so you won’t catch cold.”

 

“neh~ jalgayo oppa! Taeyeon waved at leeteuk and went inside their apartment.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

so how was the first chap. ?good? plain boring? or what ? :D

i just decided to introduce the characters more.. so that's why i came up with this kind of chappy. :P

tell me how you think about it, okay?

pls comment and subscribe!! :))))

wait for other characters okay?  there might also be some sujugen moments.