Chapter 2

Kiss The Rain

 

Incheon Airport

 

Taeyeon, Tiffany and Leeteuk are waiting for Yoona at the arrival area. It’s been years since they’ve seen each other. Yoona has always been busy with modeling so she doesn‘t have time to go on vacations.

 

“where is she?” tiffany looked around.

 

“oh? Isn’t that Yoong?” taeyeon asked, looking at the girl wearing a maxi dress with her flip flops and her big round shades.

 

“it seems like her” leeteuk said.

 

The tall girl waved at their direction. They were surprised with her appearance, it’s simple but they can still see the glam in her. They also wave happily at her.

 

“unnideul!! Oppa!~” she shouted. She went near them and hug each of them tightly.

 

“waah~ you’ve grown so much Yoona.” said leeteuk breaking their hug.

 

“of course I’ve grown up. I’m a pro-model now, you know ?” she smirked

 

“yah ~ you’re so full of yourself.” leeteuk laughed. Yoona just rolled her eyes and faced her unnis.

 

“I really missed you Yoona.” taeyeon said as she hugged her dongsaeng tightly.

 

“nado unni~” she said using her aegyo.

 

She also pulled tiffany for a hug which made leeteuk smile at the view. Because seeing the important people in his life happy makes him happy too.

 

“enough with that. Let’s go!” leeteuk interrupted.

 

“where are we going?” Yoona asked.

 

“yah! Where else ?” tiffany eyed Yoona “ to go partying of course! We can‘t just let a pro-model go home without having fun, right?”

 

Yoona smiled at her unnis’ dorkiness. “arasseo~ we’ll go have fun today!!”

 

The four of them went at the parking lot where leeteuk’s car is located. The three girls intertwined their arms and walked together happily. Taeyeon sat at the front seat of the car together with leeteuk while yoona and tiffany at the back. After 30 minutes of sitting, chit chatting and laughing they arrived at the lavish restaurant. They went inside the restaurant and they were ushered to go to the private room that leeteuk reserved together with the help of taeyeon and tiffany. They were greeted with party crackers and some people cheering in the room, some shouted “welcome back yoona!” which made yoona smile widely. Some of their acquaintances are present and also some of their close relatives came.

 

“owaa~ gomawo everyone for coming and welcoming me!” yoona thanked everyone. “thank you too oppa and unnideul!”

 

“it’s nothing!” the three chorused.

 

“now shall we seat and have our celebration started?” leeteuk joyfully said.

 

The three girls nodded and smiled and headed to the long table. They chatted, eat, drink, laugh, reminisce, and share stories with each other. Leeteuk went out at the balcony to catch some fresh air since he’s been doing all the work this afternoon, it’s for his dear little cousin that he haven’t seen for months though so it‘s worth it.

 

He look up at the sky and closed his eyes feeling the cold breeze touch his face. He didn’t notice that someone is looking at him and just continued what he is doing. He opened his eyes and was surprised to see taeyeon smiling at him. He felt butterflies in his tummy when he saw her smile. He’s been having this strange feeling whenever he sees taeyeon smile, cry or laugh but he can’t figure out what he really feels.

 

“what are you doing here?” leeteuk smiled.

 

“looking for my servant.” she smirked.

 

Leeteuk eyed her “what is it now?”

 

“don’t worry. I won’t order you anything this time since there are many guest, they might think that I’m torturing you.”

 

“aren’t you?” leeteuk laughed gaining a death glare from the latter.

 

Yoona saw the two laughing with each other so she decided to join them.

 

“oppa! Unni!” she approached the two.

 

“oh~ Yoona.” leeteuk smiled at her cousin.

 

“oppa auntie is looking for you. I think there is something that she wanted to tell you.”

 

“I’ll go inside then.” said leeteuk and he went inside .

 

Tiffany saw the two girls outside the balcony and decided to join them.

 

“oh~ unni where have you been?” yoona asked tiffany.

“here and there..” tiffany smiled.

 

“looking for siwon eii ?” taeyeon teased.

 

“of course not!” tiffany defended herself.

 

“who’s siwon?” yoona asked curiously.

 

“oh siwon.. He is fany’s crush.” taeyeon said making tiffany blush.

 

“yah! He’s not.” tiffany exclaimed.

 

“ohhhhh~ unni you didn’t tell me anything.” yoona cried.

 

“it’s not a big deal though.” tiffany said.

 

“oh? Isn’t that Siwon?” taeyeon shouted.

 

“where? Where?” tiffany started searching for a buff good looking guy.

 

“see! It’s a big deal.” taeyeon said gaining a death glare from tiffany.

 

“arasseo. I’ll stop now.” taeyeon laughed.

 

“to change the topic how was your life in Paris?” tiffany asked Yoona.

 

“didn’t you have any love life there?” taeyeon teased yoona.

 

“of course none I’m always busy with work and I’m still young that’s why I don’t think about those kinds of stuffs. I can say that staying in Paris was superb! Meeting famous fashion designers, being captured by famous photographers and meeting big stars. The only thing that I didn’t like in Paris was this one guy more like my competitor. We always compete in modeling and everything, there was this one time where we need to be paired up for a collaboration of the two clothing lines but because of his stubbornness we finished it after 1 week instead of just 2 days. Not to mention he is a Korean I just remembered his surname, it was Jang.”

 

“did you met him after that collab incident?” taeyeon asked.

 

“yeah. We always see each other at fashion events but we don’t talk”

 

“you said that he’s a Korean, right? Then he must be here in Korea too.” tiffany said excitedly.

 

“maybe, but what does it have to do with me if he’s in Korea?”

 

“fate?” taeyeon said

 

“fate? What do you mean unni?” yoona asked innocently.

 

“if you two met here again then it must be fate.” taeyeon said gaining a nod of agreement from tiffany.

 

“there’s this love-hate thing right? Since you two were like enemies then maybe someday you will fall in love with each other.” tiffany said.

 

“you two must’ve been watching too much dramas.” yoona laughed. “those are just nonsense unni and I don’t believe in fate.”

 

“yeah. I think we’ve been watching too much dramas but who knows we don’t what will happen next.” taeyeon smiled.

“but yoong what will you do here ? Are you going to start modeling here?” tiffany

asked.

 

“yeah. Modeling is like a part of me. But I’ll just do it mildly here unlike in Paris.”

 

“did some agencies contact you already?” taeyeon asked.

 

“yeah. But I’ve already decided to do it with the J fashion.”

 

“good for you then.” taeyeon said.

 

“girls! The guests are leaving let’s send them out.” leeteuk said to the three girls. They followed him. They thanked the guests who came and exchanged greetings. After the guests left they went to a saemgyupsal restaurant. They drank soju and makgeoli after they finished drinking taeyeon who can’t tolerate her alcohol well, gets tipsy. Leeteuk brought yoona first at their house since it’s near the restaurant and taeyeon and tiffany at their apartment. They got down and helped taeyeon to walk.

 

“gomawo oppa ~ fany-ah~” said taeyeon.

 

“aiyoo~ don’t drink that much again okay?” tiffany said.

 

Leeteuk carried taeyeon bridal style to bring her to her room but before he could put her in the bed she was already asleep. Leeteuk placed her on the bed and covered her with a blanket. Before he left he caressed taeyeon’s face and smiled at her dorkniness whenever she gets drunk. Before he got out the door he heard taeyeon mumble something which made him shock.

 

“jungsoo-oppa~”

 

Turns out that she was just sleep talking. Leeteuk smiled and closed the door of her room and went down. He saw tiffany sitting at the couch and went to her.

 

“fany-ah. Taeyeon is already sleeping you should sleep too.”

 

“thanks oppa. I‘ll go sleep after I send you out.” tiffany said.

 

“okay”

 

Tiffany and leeteuk went out. Leeteuk got in his car and before setting off he waved at tiffany and starts the engine. Tiffany also waved.

 

“jalgayo oppa!~”

 

“neh~”

 

After leeteuk left, tiffany went inside their apartment and sat at the couch.

 

“what a tiring and happy day.” she said to herself.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for not updating for so long ! *bows*

it's just that some things are getting in the way..

but i'll be updating more from now in..

pls.pls.pls. continue to comment and subscribe!!

^^ tell me what you think about this chapter!