Chapter 7 (you're leaving?!)

Kiss The Rain

“yah! Park jungsoo! How long are we going to roam around this big shopping mall!~” taeyeon asked, tired with all the walking and buying that they’re doing.

“aiyoo~ taengjumma is already tired?” leeteuk teased.

“yah! Stop calling me names!” taeyeon sighed and just followed leeteuk.

“arasseo~ we’ll just eat and after that we’ll go home.”

“good~” taeyeon nodded

They went to an Italian restaurant, taeyeon‘s favorite next to Korean food.

They ordered two lasagna and one order of pizza. The two of them ate until they’re full.

After they eat they stroll around the mall one last time to digest what they ate.

“oppa.. What would you do if you have to leave the ones that you love?” taeyeon suddenly asked making leeteuk stop on his tracks. He held taeyeon’s arm and made her face him. On his face, plastered a serious yet worried look.

“okay. Now tell me. You’re making me nervous taeng.” he said.

“you really do know me well oppa.” taeyeon thought.

Taeyeon sighed before answering him. “there’s nothing wrong I just read something and I just want to know your opinion . There’s nothing to be bothered about.”

Leeteuk then walked together with taeyeon in his arms.

“arasseo. Just always remember that I’m here for my girls. I won’t let you, yoona nor tiffany be hurt, okay?” he assured her.

“I know.” she smiled.

Leeteuk drove taeyeon to their apartment. Like usual taeyeon would always fell asleep on the way. Leeteuk would just focus on driving.

“yah. Kim taeyeon. Stop being a sleepy head and wake up.” he gently shook her.

“arasseo.” she stretched a bit then yawned. She walked out of the car. “thanks for the ride oppa!~” she shut the door closed and waved goodbye at leeteuk. Leeteuk then drove off and headed home.

Taeyeon decided to watch t.v. she was so immersed with watching that she didn’t even noticed her phone was ringing and after a minute or so she finally heard it. She quickly pressed the answer button and the speaker and answered the call.

“yoboseyo?” she asked.

“oh. Taeyeon-ah.” greetes a sweet and gentle voice.

Taeyeon smiled. “oh umma~ how are you doing?”

“I’m doing good. How is my daughter? Have you eaten already?” her mother asked.

“I’m fine. Yeah. Leeteuk oppa took me out for dinner. How is myungsoo doing and appa?”

“they’re also good. Myungsoo was voted as the representative of their school for competing in photography overseas.” her mother said proudly. “I’m really happy to have children like you.”

“awww. Haha. Nado umma I’m happy to have parents like you.” taeyeon said sweetly.

“ah umma, I just want to ask… when am I going to depart?” taeyeon suddenly asked.

“you’re appa and I talked about it the other day. We agreed that as soon as you graduate you can go to America immediately so you can be familiarized with how things go there.” her mother explained, taeyeon heaved out a deep sigh enough for her mother to hear. “I know that it’s going to be hard for you my dear but I hope you know what we want for you okay?”

“I know umma. I‘ll be preparing then. Send my regards to myungsoo and appa.” she sweetly said.

“okay. Take care my daughter~ umma loves you.” her mother said.

“mmm. I love you too umma~” taeyeon said then hung up the phone.

Little did she know, tiffany heard their conversation. She was shocked with what she heard and just stood there beside the door with teary eyes.

Taeyeon noticed that tiffany was there at their doorstep.

“omo! Did fany hear? Aiyoo. Guess she’ll be the first one to know.” taeyeon thought.

She stood up and greeted fany with a smile. “fany-ah annyeong!.. Omo? Why are you crying?” taeyeon said holding fany’s arms.

“yah! Kim taeyeon! You’re leaving?! Why didn‘t you tell me?” she beamed.

Taeyeon sighed. “I’ll explain okay. Let’s sit at the couch.”

Both of them sat at the couch. Tiffany has her serious face on while taeyeon has mixed emotions.

“yah~ fany-ah.” taeyeon said trying to use aegyo on tiffany.

“explain.” tiffany said with her poker face on.

“arasseo.” taeyeon pouted. She told her the reason why she’s leaving and gladly tiffany can absorb her reasons.

“but still.. Why didn’t you tell me.. Us? Are you planning to just leave without saying it to us?” tiffany scolded taeyeon.

Taeyeon sat there calmly. “I was finding the right time to tell you guys, but fany-ah please promise me that you won’t tell anyone about this yet specially oppa.”

Tiffany sighed. “yeoksi.. You’re taeyeon. When are you going to tell them then?”

“uhhmmm .. When I mustered up all my courage? I don’t know. Let’s just end this here. Did you eat already?” taeyeon asked.

“yeah. I ate with siwon-oppa.” tiffany said blushing.

“aiyoo.” pinching tiffany’s cheeks. “ you’ve been going out too much with siwon-ssi. Have you guys gone to a higher level yet?” taeyeon asked sneakily earning a light slap from tiffany on the arm.

“what are you talking about? We’re working together for the school trip!” tiffany exclaimed. “ ah! About that! I’m not going home for four days okay starting this Saturday morning, we will arrange the things that should be done for the school trip.”

“ahh wae?!~ you’re going with siwon-ssi again? You‘re gonna leave me here?” taeyeon said with her puppy eyes.

“yah! Stop acting like that~” tiffany demanded.

“arasseo~ I was just playing around.” she chuckled. “but don’t you dare replace me with siwon-ssi, arasseo!” taeyeon playfully pointed a finger on tiffany and tiffany bit it.

“appeo!” taeyeon whined.

“kumanhae~ let’s go out and grab a coffee and sandwich.” tiffany suggested.

“okaayy~” taeyeon said happily.

They went at a nearby café and got some hot latte and a hot mocha. They also ordered some muffins and cookies.

“I guess I really have to spend some more quality time together with you.” tiffany said out of the blue.

“yah~ why are you being so dramatic?” taeyeon chuckled. “you sounded like I’m leaving already..”

Tiffany just shook her head and continued sipping her hot mocha. They both chit chat for a bit. After finishing their food they headed home. Before sleeping they washed first and bid each other good nights.

Taeyeon laid down in her bed. She was feeling unconscious. It’s one of the things that she hate the most, having insomnia. She would fell asleep but she can still feel anxious while sleeping causing her to cry when she’s asleep. Tonight’s the same, she’s now asleep but yet she’s crying. Tiffany on the other side of the room heard taeyeon. She was already aware in this kind of situations. Tiffany knew that every time taeyeon gets insomnia she is depressed or something is bothering her and one way to calm taeyeon is plugging earphones in her ears and playing classical music. After playing the music she gently patted taeyeon’s head and after a minute taeyeon calmed down and stopped crying. Tiffany was now in ease and decided to sleep.

“that’s the negative about you kim taeyeon.. You don’t let out your feelings.” tiffany thought before drifting of to sleep.

Saturday morning came, tiffany was preparing her things that she will bring. Taeyeon woke up still in her pajamas. She went to the fridge and chugged down the milk.

“joheun achim~” tiffany greeted in which taeyeon just lazily nod and smile.

“you’re going already?” taeyeon asked upon seeing the things at the living room neatly arranged.

“yeah. In one hour siwon-oppa will pick me up.” tiffany said while toasting some breads.

“ohh~” taeyeon sat at the counter and poured some more milk in her glass.

“here.” tiffany gave taeyeon a toasted bread with a chocolate spreading.

“gomawo~” taeyeon smiled. “when are you going to come back?”

“maybe on Tuesday afternoon.”

Taeyeon made an “o” shape with and continued eating her breakfast soon tiffany joined her too.

After finishing their breakfast they both went at the living room and watched tv. A minute later both of them started dozing off while waiting for Siwon. Taeyeon was laying on the big couch while tiffany is sleeping on a sitting position at the small one.

The door ball rang. Tiffany woke up immediately and opened the door. Siwon was standing beside the door.

“good morning~” greeted siwon.

Tiffany bowed and smiled at him. “good morning too oppa! Come in first.”

They both went inside. Taeyeon was still sleeping at the couch when siwon saw her.

“taeyeon-ssi is still sleeping.” siwon said.

“yeah. She had some trouble sleeping last night so she must’ve felt sleepy.” tiffany said while arranging her things. “would you like some drinks oppa?”

“yeah sure.” siwon nodded. He was mesmerized on how neat the two girls were. You can’t see any spot. The things were neatly arranged.

“here. Orange juice.” tiffany said placing a glass of juice at the table.

“gomawo~”

Tiffany smiled. “I’ll just bring out my bag oppa.”

“nnnggg~” taeyeon stretched and yawn. She heaved out a deep sigh before opening her eyes.

When she opened her eyes she noticed that someone is sitting at the small couch.

“omo? Siwon-ssi!” taeyeon exclaimed and immediately sit up.

Siwon chuckled. “good morning taeyeon-ssi~”

“ah neh. Good morning~” taeyeon awkwardly smile.

“aiisshh~ why didn’t tiffany woke me up? How embarrassing!” taeyeon thought and mentally slapped her face.

“oh you’re awake.” tiffany said upon seeing taeyeon sitting at the couch.

“yeah I’m awake” taeyeon shot a death glare to tiffany in which tiffany acknowledged and just returned it with a smile.

“oh yeah. I invited leeteuk-oppa and yoong here to keep you company.” tiffany said.

“okay. Are you leaving already?” taeyeon asked.

“we’ll leave when teuk-oppa and yoona arrive.” tiffany replied.

“ooohhh~ where is the destination again?”

“jejudo.” siwon replied.

“wow~” taeyeon exclaimed.

The door bell rang.

“maybe it’s them.” taeyeon stood up and went to the door.

“annyeong unni!~” yoona happily greeted then hugged the older girl.

“joheun achim~” leeteuk greeted.

Taeyeon returned it with a sarcastic smile but then laughed it off.

“oh you’re leaving already?” leeteuk asked.

“yeah. We need to go there early.” siwon said and greeted leeteuk with a brotherly hand shake.

“annyeong siwon-oppa!~” greeted yoona to siwon.

“annyeong~” siwon replied.

“we need to go now. Take care guys~” tiffany said and carried her brown body bag while siwon carried her pink luggage.

“oh~ have fun! Take care of my fany okay siwon-ssi.” taeyeon said jokingly.

“yah!” tiffany glared.

“neh~” siwon chuckled,

“don’t do something fishy there okay!” yoona threatened.

“aigoo! We’re leaving now~” tiffany said and headed out of the door.

“take care!” taeyeon shouted.

When sifany left, the three of them started planning out their day.

“so what should we do unni?” yoona asked while munching the toast on the kitchen.

“DON’T KNOW.” taeyeon said lazily and sat back down at the couch. “ what about you oppa?”

“huh? I also don’t know. How about you guys?” leeteuk asked and sat beside taeyeon.

“are we just going to pass the same question the whole day?” yoona rolled her eyes. “how about going at yeouido park?”

“what? Wae?” leeteuk asked.

“yeah. Since it’s summer and it’s hot we can have some fun in the water right?” taeyeon agreed with yoona’s suggestion.

“so yeouido it is!” yoona said holding up a spoon that she just used in eating the chocolate spread.

Leeteuk sighed but then smiled with the chodingness of the girls. “we’ll leave at lunch okay.”

But then leeteuk thought of what tiffany said to him this morning before coming at their apartment. Tiffany told leeteuk that like usual Taeyeon is having insomnia. Yes, leeteuk was also aware about taeyeon’s sleeping disorder. Tiffany decided to call leeteuk since he can supervise taeyeon. On the other hand, Yoona still doesn’t about Taeyeon’s problem since she was abroad in the past years.

Lunch time has arrived and three of them started packing their things. Mainly, food.

“after yeouido park how about we go to the bowling center?” leeteuk suggested.

“sure~” yoona said in glee.

Taeyeon and leeteuk was the first one to get in the car while yoona was still at TaeNy’s apartment getting some more snacks.

“I’m going somewhere later so you and yoong will be left at your apartment but I’ll still be sleeping there later.” leeteuk said still worrying about taeyeon.

He knew deep inside that she’s hiding something.

“okay. We’ll be fine we’re not kids anymore.” taeyeon said.

Yoona also went inside carrying a bag full of snacks. She is indeed a shikshin.

“chulbal!~” yoona cheered.

While on their way to yeouido park they shared jokes and also sing along with the music being played in the car. And after almost 40 minutes of endless driving they arrived at the park. There were kids, young adults and also adults playing in the water. It was such a pleasant view to see. Taeyeon and yoona was in awe while leeteuk just stared at the two, amazed with their reactions.

(a/n: soo~ i posted a picture of yeouido park in case if some readers don't know what yeouido park looks like ^^)

 

Taeyeon’s POV

Owaaa~ such a really beautiful place! It has been a long time since we went here. I guess I really have to treasure the places here.

I went over to jungsoo-oppa sneakily and pushed him at the fountain. I laughed really hard with his epic reaction. Gosh! My stomach hurts~

Later did I know I was also soaking wet. Yoong had just pushed me at the fountain also. Now we’re there running around splashing waters with each other, playing like kids. Leeteuk oppa just slipped from running.

I laughed really hard seeing his expression.

“baboya! Neon!” I shouted, oppa has his eyes widened and chased after me.

“mwo? Babo?” he said while chasing me.

Yoona was there sitting wihle a pop sickle that she just bought.

“unni’s is right ! Oppa’s a babo!~” yoona shouted.

Oppa suddenly diverted his revenge to yoona who was peacefully eating. Yoona was hugging her knees with her left arm while the other is holding her pop sickle. Leeteuk oppa carefully went to yoona’s side and when he successfully got there without her noticing he carried her with all his strength. I was just standing there still laughing hard.

“unni~ help me !” yoona cried.

“too late my dear.” leeteuk oppa said and quickly placed her on the water.

“oppa!~” yoona whined. “now I don’t have my pop sickle.”

“mianhae yoong!~” I said.

“owaaa~ the weather is so nice!” I suddenly said while looking up the sky with my hand blocking the sun rays. I sat on the cement while dipping my feet on the water.

“it really is~” oppa said.

“owaaaaa~” yoona said still sitting on the water while inhaling the sweet breeze.

“I wish time could always be like this” I gently inhaled the relaxing breeze and closed my eyes. Oppa who was sitting beside me patted my head and caressed my hair.

“I just really wish it could always be like this.”

End of Taeyeon’s POV

Leeteuk’s POV

“kurae~ just smile like that tae.” I sighed.

“how long are you going to take it just by yourself? Don‘t burden yourself too much Kim taeyeon.”

End of Leeteuk’s POV

SiFany has just arrived at Jejudo. They were both amazed with what welcomed them. The beauty of Jeju Island. Tiffany was taking picture of the peaceful surrounding.

“fany-ah let’s go take a cab.” siwon said.

“ah. Neh oppa! Be right there.” tiffany said then followed siwon.

They both rode a cab. Siwon helped tiffany in putting her things at the compartment of the car. Siwon told the driver the name of the hotel that they will check in. not within 20 minutes they already arrived at the hotel. They were welcomed with the polite staffs of the hotel. Siwon and Tiffany went at the reception area and checked in for two rooms. They’re room was located at the 5th floor, tiffany on room 561 and Siwon on room 562. After arranging their things they both went at the hotel restaurant to eat lunch.

“at 1:00 we’re going to arrange the accommodations of rooms for the amount of the students that will attend. We’re going to discuss it later with the manager and after that we’re going to check out the first destination which is Seongsan Ilchungbok peak and -” tiffany was cut off by Siwon.

“tiffany-ssi. Please eat your food first then we’ll talk about that.” Siwon said frimly.

“mianhae oppa I just want everything to be in place.” tiffany excused.

“I know and I’m thankful for that.” siwon smiled.

After finishing their lunch, they talked about their schedule first before heading to the meeting with the manager of the hotel. And after half an hour of discussion they went to the manager’s office and talked the arrangements with the manager they explained about having a small party at night at the arrival and also on the last day . After talking it out with the hotel manager they went to their next destination. And so the day passed by with SiFany diligently preparing the things for the school trip. They went back to their hotel room to have a rest. Before going to their rooms they bid each other good nights.

“have peaceful night oppa~”

“you too. Good night~” siwon said and after he saw tiffany smiled and entered her room, he whispered. “sweet dreams my princess.”

__________________________

At TaeNy’s apartment

Taeyeon and Yoona was already sleeping together at Taeyeon’s bed. Leeteuk went out earlier because of some matters and he just arrived. He carefully went inside the room where the two girls are sleeping. When he sat beside the bed he gently tap yoona. He was waking her so she could sleep at the bed that taeyeon and tiffany prepared for her when they heard about yoona's comeback. Taeyeon’s still suffering from her sleeping disorder. Yoona was a bit waken up by leeteuk.

“nnnggg~ waeyo?” yoona said.

“go move to your bed.” leeteuk commanded. .

“bring me there oppa.” yoona stretched out her arms signaling leeteuk to carry her.

“aigoo. Such a kid!” leeteuk ruffled yoona’s her before placing her on the other bed.

“good night~” yoona whispered then drifted off to sleep right away.

On the other bed Taeyeon was starting to cry again. Leeteuk sat beside Taeyeon. She was sobbing quietly and tears are rolling down her face.

“fany was right. You’re suffering again Taeng~” leeteuk thought.

He got taeyeon’s phone and he placed the earphone on her ears and played a classical music, she calmed down . Leeteuk stayed there for a while, caressing taeyeon’s hair. When they were still young he would usually take care of Taeyeon whenever her parents are away even though they have their maids he would still insist on taking care of her. Leeteuk really loved his dongsaengs.

____________________________________

 

yay! i updated!~

i attempted to post it last night but .... fail! >,<

so here it is!~ eeenjoy~

but why do i feel like no one is reading my story?

commenting and subscribing won't hurt right? ^^

so please let me know what you feel :D

thank you though for reading my story <3