Chapter 8 ( Jeju-do trip and meeting someone new)

Kiss The Rain

 

It was a sunny Saturday morning and the two cousins Tiffany and Taeyeon was already up and busy packing their things for the 4 days trip at Jeju-do.
 
“yah. Are we going to ride together with the other students ? Or ride separately?” taeyeon asked while gently folding her clothes and stuffing it inside her luggage. 
 
“Of course we’ll ride with them . The more the merrier, right ?” tiffany smiled. 
 
“yaaaah . Did you forget the time when we went to L.A. ? you were immediately brought at the clinic because of your low blood pressure ! You were sooooo pale back then . And you still have the guts to ride an ordinary plane .” taeyeon scolded tiffany who was still busy with packing her stuffs. 
 
“ that was like the first time I rode a plane after so many years ! And you know I’ve got thing for heights.” tiffany rolled her eyes . 
 
“exactly ! You’re afraid of heights . Let’s just ride the private plane, okay?” the older suggested . 
 
“Aniyaaa . I can ride it as long as I took my medicines. So , don’t worry .” 
 
“aiyoo ! Okay . Do as you wish .” taeyeon sighed . As soon as she finished packing she went at the kitchen to prepare their breakfast.
 
“what time will we be going at the airport again ?” taeyeon asked whilst slicing the kiwi.
 
Tiffany on the other hand was busy browsing through different channels. “ the assembly is 12:00 in the afternoon so basically, we must be there before the assembly time.” 
 
Taeyeon just nodded and proceeded also at the living room . She put the tray of food and drinks at the table . 
 
 
______________________________
 
At the Airport 
 
 
“what time is it already ? Why aren’t they here yet ?” Leeteuk asked . 
“I also don’t know . We still have enough time left so it’s okay, besides they’re girls.” Siwon grinned . 
 
“ Taeng unni just texted me they said that they’re on their way.” Yoona blurted . 
 
“Good . By the way , why are you here again ? You’re still a sophomore ! The trip is just for the juniors and seniors !” Leeteuk asked obviously bothered with yoona tagging along.
 
“Chill brooo . I’m here to take home Taeyeon unni’s car . But Siwon oppa … Can’t I really come ?” yoona tilted his head towards Siwon who was flustered with Yoona using aegyo.
 
“mianhae yoong but no . next time maybe ?” Siwon said. 
 
Yoona pouted but still nodded in understanding. “Arasseoyoong.” 
 
“Oh? They’re here .” Leeteuk pointed to the white convertible sports car that parked in front of them. 
 
“Annyeong!” Tiffany bowed upon getting down the car. 
 
“you should’ve closed the roof of the car!” taeyeon protested and rubbed the sides of her arms . “ Annyeong !”
 
“Unnideul !” yoona shouted and gave both of them a bone crushing hug. 
 
“Yoona-ah . Here’s the key . Take care of my baby, okay?” taeyeon gave the keys of her car to yoona . 
 
“What took you so long?” Leeteuk interrupted. 
 
“Taeyeon fell asleep . Lost the car keys. And went to a drive-thru.” Tiffany satirically explained .
 
Siwon who was watching the whole scene was trying to control his laugh . Leeteuk has a blank face while yoona was laughing his alligator laugh.
 
“really taeng? REALLY?” Leeteuk asked .
 
“Guys ! I’m a human !” taeyeon flailed her arms and went inside leaving the others laughing and later followed too. 
 
“Yoong we’ll be boarding now. Go straight home, arasseo?” Leeteuk warned.
 
“Am I still a kid? Duh?” yoona rolled her eyes and faced her two sisters. “unnideul ! Bring me something good, kay?” 
 
“kurae ! I’ll bring you the sand from the beach.” Taeyeon laughed. 
 
“tch .” 
 
“ okay yoong . Take care !” tiffany said and hugged yoona . 
 
“take care yoona-ah !” Siwon waved .
 
“you too oppa !” yoona waved . “annyeong !!!” 
 
They all waved at yoona and went inside .
 
______________________________________________
 
The juniors and seniors of Seoul University was already settled at the plane . Everyone is comfortably seated at the business class thanks to tiffany who has some connections with the airline . 
 
Tiffany , taeyeon and leeteuk and siwon is sitting together at the front most part of the plane . Tiffany and Siwon was having conversation about the Jeju-do trip while Taeyeon was resuming her sleep and Leeteuk reading a newspaper . 
 
The whole 2 hours trip to jeju-do was peaceful and they arrived safely at the beautiful land of Jeju . The breathe taking view of the island was worth seeing . 
The students boarded the bus through the hotel that they’re going to stay for the 4 days trip . As soon as they’ve arrived, Tiffany together with the other student councils distributed the keycards of their respective rooms . 
 
“waaaah ! This is what you call luxury ! Together with the majestic view of the ocean .” Taeyeon beamed when they entered their suite . Taeyeon was obviously rooming  together with Tiffany . Leeteuk and Siwon are also together in the suite just across Taeyeon and Tiffany’s room . 
 
“ I know right ? Sometimes , I think that being a chaebol is really not that bad .” Tiffany said , thinking that getting business class in the plane and staying in the high class hotel was all thanks to their families who have thousands of connections with other people. 
 
“Yeah . It’s not that bad but it’s not that good either. Tiff , is it a sin to when you think of changing your family name ?” Taeyeon asked seriousness lingers her question.
 
Tiffany stood beside taeyeon at the balcony that overlooks the sea . She can somewhat feel that her sudden question is somehow connected with her departure once they’ve graduated . 
 
“uhmm . No ? I’ve actually thought of that too when I was sick of having bodyguards following me all around , when mama and papa are always on business trips and when people are befriending me just because I came from a wealthy family . It’s normal for people like us not unless if you’re y like those girls we’ve met whenever we’re having company parties .” 
 
Taeyeon laughed heartily at her remark . “Aigoo . The perks of being a chaebol . Let’s not talk about it anymore . By the way what’s the first activity ?” 
 
“ Everyone will be having their free time and must be back before nine in the evening for the welcoming party. You didn’t look at your sched , did you ?” tiffany creased her eyebrows .
 
“ why read ? I have the secretary with me anyways.” Taeyeon grinned and made a heart sign above her head .
 
“aiyoo !” tiffany sighed and went inside their suite . “let’s unpack first our stuffs.” 
 
“neh . I’d be going out after unpacking . I’ll be sightseeing later . ALL BY MYSELF.” 
 
“For real ? The mighty Kim Taeyeon who has no sense of direction is going all by herself ? Now , that’s something new .” tiffany laughed . 
 
“Yah ! How dare you .” taeyeon pouted . “ Be ready if I came back here alive .”
 
_________________________
 
“Oi!” Taeyeon shouted at leeteuk who was sitting at the hotel’s café . 
 
Leeteuk placed his newspaper down and smiled at Taeyeon. 
 
“ Wae ?” Leeteuk asked as soon as Taeyeon sat down beside her and drank from his Frappuccino . 
 
“ Nothing . Come to think of it , it’s our first conversation since we’ve arrived here.” Taeyeon laughed . “ I’ll be going out by the way ? You oppa ? Anything you want ? I‘ll buy it since I‘m in a good mood” 
 
“indeed , it is . Where are you going ? You’re going alone ? Not with tiffany or anyone? Aiyoo . How surprising !” Leeteuk blurted earning a slight slap from taeyeon .
 
“why are you guys like that ? I can handle it though.” Taeyeon pouted . “ You’re all dead if I came back whole and untouched .” she stood up and slapped leeteuk at the back really hard .
 
Leeteuk winced in pain and looked at her . 
 
“Kanda .” she said and darted to the exit . 
 
“eo ! Take care ! Come Back alive ! And buy cup ramyuns !” leeteuk shouted . 
 
Taeyeon just made an okay sign without looking back and quickly went off to the parking area .
 
____________________________
 
Taeyeon’s POV
 
It’s been a while since I’ve been out just by myself . Tch . Screw them who always say that I’ll be lost . I crinkled my nose with the thought . 
 
First stop will be … the bookstore ! Right ! I need to get the last three volumes of Soul to Seoul . 
 
I stepped on the accelerator and made my way to the nearest bookstore. 
The picturesque view was priceless . I run my hand through my hair as I feel the breeze of fresh air .
 
I parked in front of the bookstore and went inside . There were enormous amount of different kinds of books and magazines inside . 
 
“excuse me . Where is the manga section here ?” I asked the boy who was arranging pile of books neatly . He glances at me quizzically but then directed me at the manga section . 
 
He must’ve been shocked to see a pretty lady like me to be reading some kind of books with unrealistic pictures . 
 
My eyes gleamed upon seeing rows of mangas in shelves . It was neatly arranged alphabetically . I searched through letter S and found what I was looking for . 
 
“Found yah !” I whispered upon laying my hands on the last volume of the book . But unfortunately it was also being hold by someone at the other side of the shelf . The manga was easily taken by that person leaving a space between the books . I looked through the other side and was taken aback when he also looked too . Yes, HE is a man . His hair was blonde and he’s wearing a printed shirt over a leather jacket . In short , he was gorgeous . 
 
My wits came back to reality when I saw the last volume of the manga . I hurriedly went at the other side of the shelf . 
 
“excuse me but I laid my hands first on that manga.” I held out my hand asking for the manga on the guy’s hands.
 
“then you should’ve grabbed it first. I’m sorry lady but I’ll have to take this with me.” the man said .
 
WOW ! Just Wow ! He’s not just gorgeous but he’s also a diva ! 
 
“how gentleman you are .” I remarked stressing the word ‘gentleman’. 
 
I asked the worker inside the bookstore for another copy of the manga but he unfortunately replied “ I’m sorry miss but that’s the last copy. The next delivery would be next week.”
 
“but we won’t be here next. And it’s already sold out in Seoul.”
 
I face palmed due to frustration and looked at the guy who was looking at me . 
 
“What ?” I asked . 
 
He took out his phone from his pocket and held it to me . Now what ?? 
 
“What’s that?” I asked again . 
 
“are you kidding me ?” he rolled his eyes. “it’s a phone , babo. Haven’t you seen one before ?”
 
“waaah ! I know that it’s a phone, babo ! I was asking what will I do to that !?” I stuck my tongue out . 
 
He also rolled his eyes and handed me his phone . “give me your number , I’ll call you after I finish this manga and lend it to afterwards.” 
 
“EH?!” was all that I can say . “ what if you’re some kind of a scammer ?”
 
The had a disgusted look . “seriously ? You’re thinking of me as a scammer ? With this face ? At what part do I look like a scammer?” he asked pointing to his precious face . 
 
“tch.” 
 
“just give me you number. If you don’t want , it’s your loss anyways.” he blurted . 
 
I hesitated at first but he’s kind of right . I might miss out something important in my life . 
 
“arasseo !” I snatched his phone from his hand and started punching my number . After I finished typing my number I gave his phone back and looked at him directly .
 
“be sure to comply with your words or else ….” I threatened . 
 
“Tch.” he rolled his eyes . “neh . A-JUM-MA!” 
 
“what?!” taeyeon half shouted . 
 
“expect my call tomorrow afternoon. I‘ll tell you where we can meet.” he said upon paying the books that he bought at the counter . “what’s your name, anyways ?”
 
“I typed it with my number, BABO !” 
 
“tsk . Such an ahjumma . I’ll be going !” he waved as he got the bag full of books that he bought .
 
“Yah! What’s your name ?” I shouted . 
 
“Kwon …”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“JIYONG.” he smiled and made his way to the exit . 
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________
 
Annyeong ! It’s been a year, right ? 
 
I’m truly very sorry for the long long wait . Things came up so I had to stop updating and put my whole priority to some important matters and one of that is finishing my Senior year in high school . Yes ! I’ve graduated !!! X’D
 
I’m very thankful for those who didn’t hesitate to subscribe ! And also for those who waited and didn’t unsubscribe ! I LOVE YOU GUYS !! 
I can’t promise you anything but instead I will do my best to make this fanfic worth reading . 
 
GOMAWO ! SARANGAHAE ! 
 
( I lack human interactions … so leave a comment miloves ^^)
 
The additional character ! Kwon jiyong !!! GD anyone ??  
 
i'm sorry if there are some wrong grammars or spelling . 
 
Till the next chapter my LOVES !!! <3