Chapter 6 (YoonHae, Sifany, TaeTeuk)

Kiss The Rain

Days passed with Geun Suk always annoying Yoona while Yoona was trying her

hardest to ignore her but the fact that she can feel his presence really shots through

her vain. One afternoon while Yoona was peacefully eating her lunch alone Geun Suk

sat at the same table with her when he was about to sit,Yoona glared at her.

 

“um.. What are you doing?” yoona asked coldly.

 

“obviously .. I’m going to eat lunch.” Geun suk blurted.

 

“yeah right.” yoona rolled her eyes “there are many seats here can’t you see?”

 

“too lazy to walk to other table. And it’s not like you own this right? So I can sit here.”

he grinned.

 

“okay… shot it.” yoona beamed making Geun Suk confused.

 

“shot what?” he asked, not sure of what she’s talking about.

 

“why do you always hang around me, annoy me and such? Out of all the people here in

school, why does it have to be me?” she asked directly, the latter was quite taken

aback with her sudden questions but he returned to his cool state in a matter of time.

 

“I also don’t know.” he smirked. “don’t you think that I like you?”

 

Yoona’s eyes widened with what he said. “Are you crazy or something?”

Geun suk laughed.

 

 

“once again let me tell you this.” yoona pointed a finger on Geun suk “Korea and

Paris are way too different. There are no paparazzi here unlike in Paris. So I seldom

care about my image here. Remember that.”

 

He can tell that she was indeed serious. He just sat there with a poker face and stare

at the back of the now leaving Yoona.

 

“tch.” he grinned. He also got up and went to his next class.

 

It was in the afternoon, Yoona would usually go to meet with Donghae and talk about the magazine. She went to their club room. She noticed that there wasn’t any people around so she just decided to sit on a sofa at the window where you can see the school fields. She was reading a magazine when someone entered the door she stood up then bowed.

 

“annyeong haseyo.” yoona bowed then smiled at Donghae.

 

“oh? Annyeong.” donghae slightly bowed before closing the door.

 

“so what are the improvement now oppa?” she asked.

 

Since Yoona and Donghae has gotten closer to each other they decided to just drop

the formalities.

 

“so far so good. We already had the questions that you needed to answer on the interview and the pictorial is also planned, it will be held next week.”

 

“good then. You really are a workaholic oppa, you get things done very fast.” yoona

complimented.

 

“uhm.. Thank you?” donghae scratched his neck. “by the way have you eaten yet?”

 

“no~ would you buy lunch for me?” yoona said while using aegyo.

 

“why? every time I would ask you if ate you would always say yes. What happened to

the miss I-need-to-eat-on-time that I knew?” Donghae laughed.

 

“don’t even get me started.” yoona rolled her eyes.

 

“waeyo?” donghae asked as he lean on the table to listen to Yoona.

 

“buy me food first then I’ll tell you.” she sneakily said.

 

“you really are a one smart girl.” Donghae said sarcastically.

 

“I know~” yoona sang.

 

“okay. What do you want?”

 

“ddeokbokki, kimbap and jajangmyun.”

 

“wow! You eat that much?” Donghae asked in which yoona nodded.

 

“amazed?” yoona laughed.

 

“tch.. I’ll be ordering now.” donghae said then called for delivery.

 

After ordering, donghae faced yoona again and asked her about what happened so she told him the whole story. And after almost an hour of waiting their order arrived.

 

 

“it looks delicious!~” yoona said in glee.

 

 

Donghae just laughed at her reactions. “kyeowoo.” he thought.

 

 

While they were eating Donghae suddenly asked Yoona. “you were with Jang Geun

Suk ssi way before you enter here, right?”

 

 

“yeah. Wae?”

 

“then how do you handle him at when you were still modeling at Paris?”

 

“uhmm. How do you say this?” she thought for a while before answering him. “let’s

just say that we’re bitter with each other. There was also this one time when a paparazzi made a rumor about us wherein he said in his article that if oncam many people see our bitterness but in offcam we are actually dating. Which is not ever going to happen.” she exclaimed.

 

“oh~ kurae?” donghae slowly nodded.

 

“yeah.” yoona said then looked the time on the wall. “I have class in 30 min. so I’ll be heading first after I eat.”

 

“okay. I also have class later actually.” donghae said as he finish his bowl of jajangmyun.

 

After finishing their food Yoona and Donghae parted ways to go to their class.

_____________________

“fany-ah have you finished the work I gave you last time?” siwon asked.

 

“neh oppa. Here it is. All of the names address and the information about the student are all here.” you said as you handed him a pink folder.

 

“good. Now we’re left with just the date of checking the destination.”

 

“would it be good if it we start on Saturday? Since it’s a weekend and it’s a four day trip we could only miss two classes on Monday and Tuesday.” tiffany suggested.

 

“that’s a good Idea. But are you okay with that?” siwon asked.

 

“neh, I have no problem with that.”

 

“so we’re going to do it this Saturday. We’ll depart on Saturday morning so we can have extra time to prepare.”

 

“okay.” tiffany said as she looked at the time on her watch.

 

“are you hurrying?” siwon asked.

 

“a-aniyo.” tiffany shook her head. “it’s just that . I’m… hungry.” tiffany confessed making siwon smile.

 

“kurae? Should we eat?”

 

“ani. We can finish this first.” tiffany said.

 

“no. we should eat first, we’ve been doing this for 3 hours already. I also don‘t want to be the reason of you getting sick.” siwon grinned.

 

“okay then.” fany smiled. “my treat.”

 

“yah. Are you seious?” siwon asked as the two of them head out of the student body room.

 

“let’s just go to a near by shop oppa so we can go back early.” tiffany suggested.

 

Siwon nodded and find his car. Before entering the car tiffany and siwon heard someone calling them.

 

“fany-ah!!!! Siwon-ssi!” the girl shouted.

 

“taetae!~” tiffany said showing her eyesmile.

 

“annyeong~” taeyeon waved.

 

“annyeong haseyo!” she bowed to siwon. “where are you going?”

 

“we’re going to eat.” siwon said simply.

 

“oohhh~ so you’re getting rid of me huh?” taeyeon said as she playfully nudge tiffany.

 

“it’s not what you’re thinking ~” she blushed.

 

“arasseo~ have fun on your date then. Jung-soo oppa is waiting for me. See you later.” she said as she slightly slap tiffany’s .

 

“yah! Byuntaeng~” tiffany screamed. Taeyeon just laughed and quickly ran while waving her hand. Siwon laughed a bit and bowed at taeyeon.

 

“you’re laughing?” tiffany’s eyes widened when she saw siwon laughing.

 

“ani.” siwon said while controlling his laughter.

 

“tsss. Let’s just go.” tiffany said and entered siwon’s car. Siwon closed the door for fany and went inside too.

 

The two of them ate at a restaurant nearby their school. After eating they decided to just go back the school to finish their works.

 

“waa~ I’m so full.” siwon rubbed his tummies.

 

“hajimayo oppa! You look like a monkey.” tiffany blurted making siwon give her a

disbelieved faced.

 

“I look like a monkey?” siwon asked.

 

“kekeke~ mian!” tiffany smiled then hurriedly went to the student body room.

 

Siwon just smiled at her cute actions and followed her at the room too.

 

“oh? Who’s calling?” tiffany said while taking her phone in her pocket.

 

Phone convo.

 

“oh yoona-ah. Wae?”

 

“unni~ where are you?” yoon asked with somewhat like a depressed or tired tone.

 

“wae? What happened? I’m here at the student body’s room.”

 

“can I go there?”

 

“wait I’ll ask siwon-ssi.”

 

“oppa! Can I bring my little sister here seems like she needs company.” tiffany asked siwon who was busy on his laptop.

 

“you have a sibling?” siwon asked. “I didn’t know that.”

 

“aniya~ she’s leeteuk-oppa’s cousin. Im Yoona. I’ll explain later. Can I?”

 

“yeah sure.” siwon said cooly.

 

“oh. Yoona-yah. He said sure. When are you going here?” tiffany asked yoona through the phone.

 

“after 15 minutes. I’m still here at Donghae-oppa’s club. I’ll see you in a bit then unni~

annyeong!~” yoona said in her baby voice tone.

 

“hajima! Kurae.. see yah.” tiffany said then hunged up the phone.

 

“now explain.” said siwon in a jokingly cold manner.

 

“taeyeon and I were cousins while yoona is the daughter of our family’s close friend. We’re 2 years older than yoona. Yoona, leeteuk-oppa and I have been together since we were 7 so we treat each other like siblings we even call each others parents as umma and appa. That’s how close we are.” tiffany explained. Siwon was just nodding at her explanations.

 

“ so I guess you’ve fish enough information about me.” tiffany said.

 

Siwon laughed. “how about you? Don’t you want to ask me questions?”

 

“uhmm . is it okay?”

 

“yeah sure.”

 

Tiffany hesitated. “uhm . . Just tell me about your family.”

 

“okay.. So, I was raised from a rich family. And there’s nothing be bragged about. I am the first born son and I have a sister studying in America. When I was young my parents started to train me on being independent so they sent me on a boarding school. So at a very young age I started living by myself which is fun though. My parents are currently in Busan handling our company there. Sooo, yeah. That’s my family.”

 

“so that explains why …”tiffany said nodding.

 

*knock knock*

 

Before entering the student council room Yoona knocked first, she opened the door a bit and peek. When she entered she politely bow at Siwon.

 

“annyeong haseyo~” yoona greeted.

 

“ah yeh. Annyeong haseyo.” siwon also bowed and offered Yoona a sit.

 

Yoona smiled. “sorry for disturbing you siwon-ssi. I just want to see my unni.”

 

“aniya. Kwenchanayo. You can always see her of course.” siwon said.

 

“kamsahamnida siwon-ssi.” yoona bowed.

 

“can’t we drop the informalities?” siwon asked.

 

“neh! It’s up to you.”

 

“just call me oppa since I’m older than you.” siwon said awkwardly.

 

“neh~ Siwon-oppa!~”

 

“owaaa! First time meeting and you’re already dropped the informalities? It took me over a week to be comfortable with oppa but you? Daebak~” tiffany said laughing.

 

“I’m not you unni. Taeng unni and you are the same.” yoona also laughed. “so what were you doing here?”

 

“uhm. Obviously, school works.“ tiffany said matter-o-factly.

 

“eeeyyyyy. Seolma.” yoona teased.

 

“yah. What are you thinking then? Eessh. You kid.” tiffany slightly slap yoona’s lap. “mianhae oppa. She just really like to joke around.”

 

“ani. It’s ok, it’s fun watching you, yoona is like my sister.” siwon said.

 

“kekeke~ but how do you become close with my leeteuk oppa?”

 

“we were classmates since freshmen so we’ve gotten closer.” siwon explained.

 

They chatted for a few minutes when tiffany’s phone rang.

“yoboseyo?” tiffany said through the phone.

 

“fany-ah~ what time are you going home? Are you still at school?” Taeyeon asked. People chattering can be heard at the background so it’s a bit hard to hear taeyeon.

 

“yeah. I’m still here, yoong is also here. And it seems like you’re with oppa again.” fany asked.

 

“I know! He’s been dragging me to different kinds of shop. He’s in the fitting room right now. I’ll be going home late just reminding. And say hi for me to yoona and siwon-ssi.” the older girl said through the phone.

 

“okay. Have fun there! Don’t forget to bring something for us okay!~ I’ll hung up now.” tiffany said.

 

“kurae~ see you later. Annyeong~” taeyeon made a baby voice and hung up the phone.

 

“where are they?” yoona asked.

 

“shopping. Tae will go home late. Do you want to accompany me at our apartment?” tiffany offered.

 

“sure~ this time I’ll cook.” yoona cheered.

 

“uhm.. Not to interrupt you guys but I just want to ask a question.” siwon interfered.

 

“what is it oppa?” tiffany asked curiously.

 

 

“is taeyeon and leeteuk dating? I mean, I always see them together and I can see that they’re really close.” siwon said trying to explain his point.

 

“kureusae~ we also want them to date. But when it comes to those two being close is just enough for them, whenever we ask them to date each other they would always have exaggerated reactions. But I can sense that there is a mutual feeling.” tiffany explained.

 

“aish~ the only one who knows are themselves.” yoona said feeling a bit frustrated with TaeTeuk. She would always want them to be together.

 

“oh.. That’s why. I just wanted to know.” siwon laughed. “sorry for digging in so much infos.”

 

“it’s okay oppa.” tiffany smiled. Siwon also returned a smile which yoona noticed she made a disgusting face look jokingly.

 

“unni can we go home now? I want to rest.” yoona pouted.

 

“can we go now oppa? The works are already done right?” tiffany asked siwon who

was still busy in his laptop.

 

“yeah sure. But I won’t be able to send you home though, I have to go somewhere else.” siwon excused.

 

“it’s okay oppa. You’ve don enough. Thank you! We’ll be leaving first.” tiffany smiled and picked up his bag.

 

“nice meeting you siwon oppa! Till next time.” yoona bowed then smiled.

 

“yeah. Nice meeting you too Yoona-ah!~”siwon said and patted yoona’s head.

 

The two girls bid their good bye and continued heading out.

TaeTeuk was still at the Gangnam District while shopping.

Taeyeon’s Pov

“I’ll savor the moment that I can spend times with them. There’s not much time left before I leave Korea. How can I say it to them?”

 

“yah. Kwennchana?”

 

I looked at Leeteuk oppa who just got out from the dressing room. I guess he saw me zoning out.

 

“yeah. So what now? Are you gonna buy that or not?” I tried to change the topic but I guess oppa really just knows me very well.

 

“taeng if you-” I cut him off.

 

“I know. You’re always there to listen and to help me. You’ve said it thousand times already.” I smiled.

 

He patted my head. We bought the clothes and headed out of the shop.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Annyeong~

sorry for not updaitng!! T.T

i'm having trouble with the internet...

so Chapter 6 guys~ sorry for wrong grammars and typos ^^

Pls. leave a comment ! it inspires me whenever i saw comments on my story <3

:*** thanks for reading *bows*