Chapter 5 (Yoona's Mr. XXX)

Kiss The Rain

Chapter 5

(a/n: I’ll be focusing on sifany and Yoona and geunsuk)

 

______________________

Yoona’s POV

“what on earth are you doing here?” I shouted at the guy standing in front of me.

 

I really can’t believe this! Out of all the schools here in the world. He’s here!

 

“what do you think?” the guy smirked.

 

“owaa~ you really are unpredictable!”

 

“yeah. I do think so too.” geun suk said sarcastically “well, see you then. This’ll be a

great year for both of us I guess?”

 

“as if! You better stay away from me. Korea and Paris are not the same Mr.” I said

through gritted teeth.

 

He smiled naughtily then walked away.

 

“unni~” I sobbed at tiffany unni’s shoulder when he already got out of the faculty room.

 

“aigoo.” tiffany unni sighed while patting my head.

 

“eoddeokhae?” I said while pouting my lips.

 

“let’s just go home first then we’ll talk about it with taeng, arraseo?” unni said.

 

We arrived at my condominium and tiffany unni decided to cook for me while waiting

for taeyeon unni. I was playing with my phone when I heard the doorbell ring.

 

“it must be unni.” I mumbled and quickly went in front of the door.

 

To my surprise.. It was not unni.. But a delivery man holding a bouquet of flowers.

 

“to Yoona-ssi. Please sign here and here.” the delivery man handed me the paper. I was still in shock but was still able to sign the paper properly.

 

“who delivered this ahjussi?” I tried digging some information to who send this flowers

but the ahjussi just smiled then left.

 

I entered the door with full of questions.

 

Who send this? Why would that person send me this? And most of all how would they know my address??????

 

“is tae here already?”

 

“oh? No..” I was still thinking so many thoughts that I didn’t hear tiffany unni.

 

“yoong!” tiffany unni shouted. I jumped in shock.

 

“waeyo?” I asked.

 

“I’m asking you! Where did that flower come from?” she continued shouting.

 

“how would I know? And unni stop shouting at me.”

 

“kekeke”

 

*ding dong*

 

“it must be tae tae” tiffany unni went to open the door.

 

“annyeong!” I heard taeyeon unni.

 

I stood up then hugged taeyeon unni.

 

“wae? What’s wrong?” tae unni said worriedly.

 

“aiyoo. Let’s just say that yoong had a really bad day.

 

“aigoo. Poor yoongie.” taeyeon unni said as she patted my head.

 

I nodded at her.

 

We went to seat at the sofa and I showed her the bouquet of flowers that I received.

 

“who sent this?” taeyeon unni asked.

 

“I also don’t know.”

 

“there’s a letter.” taeyeon unni said as she pull a pink envelope inside the flowers.

 

I got the letter from unni and opened it.

 

I read it out loud so I my unnis can hear it.

 

 

“to the beautiful Yoona-ssi. I know that you are wondering who I am but I just can’t

reveal myself. It’s just things are so complicated. Don’t be so surprised if there was another delivery at your house and I also wanted to tell you not to be afraid of who I

am because sooner or later you’ll know who I am. Sincerely yours, XXX.” as I finished the letter I looked at my two unnis who has their mouth wide open.

 

“who would put their name as XXX?” tiffany unni laughed. “but who is that person.”

 

“obviously it’s not a girl.” taeyeon unni joked.

 

“that jang geun suk!” tiffany unni shouted.

 

“he’s here?” tae unni asked, eyes widened.

 

“yeah. We met at the school faculty and I guess he’ll be entering our school.” I explained.

 

“oh.. It’s fate then.” taeyeon unni said out of nowhere.

 

I was taken aback at what unni said I looked at her in disbelief.

 

“what? Didn‘t you remember what we talked about last time.” unni explained.

 

“yeah. I remembered!” tiffany unni clapped her hands.

 

“I know but can’t you said it in a nicer way.” I said sarcastically.

 

“then who is the guy that sent you flowers?” taeyeon unni asked curiously.

 

Aiyooo.. This’ll be a long day!

 

“ah! Lee Donghae-ssi?” taeyeon unni jumped with her bright idea.

 

“keureusae~” I scratched my chin.

 

“you accepted the offer, right?” tae unni pointed at me.

 

“yeah, I did.” I nodded.

 

“then it means that you filled up some information list or something.”

 

“yeah, I did fill up a slip and I also wrote my address there.” I said getting what tae unni means.

 

“it can also be jang geun suk-ssi.” tiffany unni interrupted ruining taeyeon unni’s ideas.

 

“this is sooooooooo…… making me hungry.” I stood up and went at the dining area.

 

“that’s right! Let’s eat first.” tiffany unni said.

 

“I’m also hungryyy.” taeyeon unni also followed.

 

I sat down at the at the table and thought again about the flowers and the letter for the last time.

Whoever that guy is … I have to find out.

 

End of Yoona’s POV

________________________

 

Seoul Academy

Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yoona doesn’t have classes so they just decided to go to the

school garden. Taeyeon was reading a book while Tiffany and Yoona are playing with

their Ipad. The three became quite popular so every time some students would pass by

they would take a picture of them. But the three would just ignore them and continue on what they were doing. Yoona became popular because obviously she was a supermodel at Paris. Tiffany because she is part of the student body, she is the secretary and also because of her prettiness. While Taeyeon is popular because of her unique personality in studying. She would just study the subjects that she is in to but always get high grades even if she don’t study she was a born genius and take note she was also named as the one who have the highest pitch of voice in the whole school.

 

Little did they know that leeteuk has arrived at the school garden.

 

“girls~” leeteuk called. They turn around to see leeteuk and wave at him.

 

“annyeong!” taeyeon greeted as leeteuk patted her head.

 

“oppa didn’t you buy us anything?” yoona asked, leeteuk shook his head gaining a light slap from yoona on his arm. “you should’ve at least bought us something.”

 

“arasseo. I’ll just treat you later.” leeteuk convinced. “by the way, fany-ah, siwon has something to tell you, if it‘s okay for you can you go at the student council room.”

 

“waeyo?” tiffany asked.

 

“I also don’t know just go there so you can know why.” leeteuk demanded.

 

“okay. Okay. I’ll go first. See you later.” tiffany waved at them and headed to the student council room.

 

Tiffany walked her way to the room where she would meet Siwon. She carefully opened the door and saw Siwon sitting at the table she carefully approached the guy who was still has his eyes closed.

 

“it seems like he’s sleeping.” tiffany thought.

 

“excuse me. Siwon-ssi?” she said softly. “he must be tired.” tiffany mumbled.

 

This was her first time talking with Siwon alone and seeing him sleep softly.

 

“should I stay? Or should I go out?” she thought.

 

“siwon-ssi.” she called again.

 

“Choi Siwon-ssi.”

 

“one last time.” she thought to herself and went nearer to the sleeping guy’s ear.

 

“Choi Siwon-ssi.” she called.

 

The guy moved a bit and slowly opened his eyes while tiffany quickly step away so she won’t be caught in an awkward moment.

 

“annyeong haseyo!” she bowed.

 

“oh. You’re here. I’m sorry I fell asleep.” he excused. “have a sit.”

 

“neh. But what is it that you want to talk about.” she asked trying not to choke her words. Her heart was beating fast but she’s quite good in covering her feelings.

 

“oh about that. Since you were the secretary of the student body I want to choose you to accompany me at the occular for the school trip. I know that you have much capabilities in communicating with other people so I decided to do it with you. So what do you think about it Tiffany-ssi?” siwon asked directly.

 

“d-deh?” tiffany stuttered surprised with siwon’s sudden offer.

 

“I know that it’s sudden to ask you this but I’ve already decided this with the school directors. And they‘ve approved on my decision and all we just need is your answer.” siwon explained.

 

“I must accept it, right? Since you already talked about it with the school directors. And it’s my pleasure to do it together with you Siwon-ssi.” tiffany answered calmly.

 

“it’s also my pleasure Tiffany-ssi. And please, just call me siwon.” he smiled and offered his hands.

 

Tiffany gladly accept it and showed him her eye smile. “just call me tiffany then.”

 

“okay Tiffany. You should go here every afternoon so we could talk about the preparations for the school trip.”

 

“okay. I‘ll be heading first Siwon.” tiffany bowed then went out of the room.

 

After stepping out of the room she quickly went to the garden and sat there fanning herself. She can’t move on, on what just happened it was her first time talking with Siwon like that.

 

“oh my gosh~” she blurted then patted her cheeks.

 

“did he noticed that I was blushing all the time?” she asked herself. “aigoo!”

 

“I must be daydreaming!” she shook her head then patted herself again.

 

The bell rings and Tiffany quickly went to her class. While Yoona was at her World History class.

 

“Good morning.” the professor greeted.

 

Yoona was getting her notes and pen so she didn’t notice the guy who sat beside him. Even after getting her things she just pay attention to their professor. But then suddenly the professor turned to the class seems like he’s looking for someone and he spoke.

 

“I’m sorry to interrupt you guys but there’s someone I need to introduce to you but I know that some of you are already aware of his existence here in our school, but still, I want to brag about him.” the professor joked.

 

“let’s all give a warm welcome Jang Geunsuk-ssi.” the professor introduced.

 

Upon hearing what their professor said Yoona hurriedly look for the said guy turns out that he was just sitting beside he. Yoona almost jump off of her seat when she saw GeunSuk beside her. The latter just waved at the whole class then bowed then turned to Yoona again.

 

“annyeong!” Geunsuk smirked.

 

“what are you doing here?” Yoona asked.

 

“are you really that dumb? Of course I’m here to study.” he replied.

 

“I never thought that you can study.” Yoona said sarcastically then rolled her eyes.

 

“ha!” Geunsuk scoughed. “you really are something.”

 

Yoona just continued listening to the lesson and luckily Geun suk was also listening to the lesson so she had much more easier time. After the class ended Yoona quickly went out of the room and to the cafeteria where she would meet Leeteuk and Taeyeon. When she walked in the cafeteria she saw the two already drinking. She approached them and greeted them.

 

“oppa! Unni!” yoona shouted.

 

“yoona yah.” leeteuk called. “do you want anything to drink?”

 

“I’ll just have a pearl milk tea.” Yoona said while resting her head on the table.

 

“what happened? You look gloomy.” taeyeon stated, caressing Yoona’s hair.

 

Yoona pouted before speaking “I never thought life could be this worst. I was in the same class with that guy and not to mention that he seats beside me.”

 

“aiyoo~ so unlucky” leeteuk teased gaining a death glare from leeteuk.

 

“eoddeokhae?” yoona said ruffling her hair.

 

“just let it be.. Try your hardest to avoid him he will get tired sooner.” taeyeon adviced.

 

“you think so unni?” yoona asked.

 

“yeah. There’s no harm in trying.” taeyeon assured her.

 

“arasseo.” yoona said then continued drinking on her milk tea.”

 

After hanging out at the cafeteria Yoona decided to just have a rest at home and she was at her doorstep she found a white box with a gold ribbon at the front of her doorstep she picked it up then went inside.

 

“could it be … from my secret admirer again?” yoona thought.

 

She opened the box and her eyes widened when she saw a silver bracelet with a word engrave on it. She looked at it closely and mumble the engraved words “SMILE”.

Then she found another letter inside the box and read it. It says ..

 

hi my princess~

 

I know that you had a bad day but please don’t forget to smile ^^

You will always look beautiful when you smile.

 

Lovingly yours ,

XXX

 

“here we go with the mr. XXX again. Who are you?” she said while holding the bracelet.” Better text the unnis.”

 

She grabbed the phone in her pocket and started fiddling with it.

 

To: taeng unni ^^ pannyy unni ^^

 

unnideul I had another gift from mr. XXX it’s a bracelet and it has a “smile” engraved on it. What I don’t get is how did he know that I had a bad day?

 

From: taeng unni ^^

 

Maybe it’s from Jang Geun Suk ssi since he’s the only one that made you a bad day.”

 

From: pannyy unni ^^

 

Keurusae… Lee donghae ssi can also be the subject.

 

To: taeng unni ^^ pannyy unni ^^

Owaaa! I don’t know what to do! This is so making me anxious~ I’m just gonna sleep -.-

 

From: pannyy unni ^^

 

Keurae ~ have a nice sleep sweetie :*

 

From: taeng unni ^^

 

Yeah. Go get some sleep ! Have a nice beauty rest Yoooonnggg~

 

Yoona went her bedroom than changed to her pajamas before going to bed she turned off the lights then quickly drifted off to sleep.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

sorry for not updating guysssss!!!!

you see, we have our program in our school and i'm the one incharge in our class !!!!

so beaer with me guys i really will update more after this week~

 

so you tell me what you think about the fic. okay ?

and on the next chappie i'll be focusing more on sifany ^^

don't worry there'll be lots and lots of taeteuk later on :)))))))))))

 il love ya'll !~