Chapter 9

Watching you sleep

Okay, folks, this is the last chapter. I hope you liked the story and thank you so much for commenting and subscribing!

-------------

 

Silence. Some seconds went by without a word said by Seunghyun.
He stood in front of Jiyong, staring at him with widened eyes. The leader began shaking. This reaction was answer enough. Seunghyun was shocked. He did not expect Jiyong to love him. He did not want to hear something like that. And worst of all – he now hated him, the younger thought. Seunghyun now finds me gross, Jiyong thought and he instantly teared up.
“S-sorry, hyung, p-please just forget what I just said.”, he silently cried, turning around and running away. He just had to leave, immediately. Jiyong made his way through the trees, suddenly bumping into someone.
“Little Jiyong!”, he heard the voice of the old woman. “What happened?”
Jiyong now realized that he lost Seunghyun. Sobbing, he fell down on his knees, burying his face in his hands. “I told him.”, he sobbed, shaking heavily. “And now he hates me. I’m gross. I’m so gross…”

“You’re not gross, Jiyong.”

Jiyongs eyes widened as he heard the voice of his best friend.
“S-Seunghyun…”, he said faintly. “I’m sorry…”
The grandma smiled, what confused Jiyong a little, and nodded at him. Then she went away.
“You don’t have to be sorry.”, Tabi said softly, coming nearer to the young leader who was still kneeling on the ground. G-Dragon did not dare to turn around, he was too afraid to face his best friend now. Still crying, he looked to the ground. “B-but I destroyed our friendship, haven’t I? Nothing will be like it was before, I know that.” Again, he sobbed heart rending.
And then he felt them. Seunghyuns hands, winding around his waist. Jiyong was pulled backwards and pressed against a warm, strong body.
“You haven’t destroyed anything, Jiyonga.”
Seunghyun’s breath touched the ear of the younger, what made him shiver. He wasn’t able to say even one single word, just clung to Seunghyuns arms. It felt so good to be hold by him. His embrance felt like heaven and Jiyong unconsciously nestled more into the arms of the older.
“I’m sorry I did not say anything.”, Seunghyuns dark voice rang out. “I was really surprised by your confession. I haven’t expected something like that, to be honest.”
The tall rapper raised his hand and prickled Jiyongs cheek with his index finger.
“You silly little dragon.”
Now Jiyong turned around and pouted. “What? Why am I silly?”, he asked, blushing violently when he saw the soft smile on Seunghyun’s lips.
“Because you thought I’d find you gross after that confession.”, Tabi replied. “And that’s absolutely not right, Ji.” Jiyong let out a little sigh. “Okay. So… we’re still best friends?”, he asked shyly.

“No.”

The heart of the leader almost stopped. “What? But you said you-“
A pair of unbelievably warm and soft lips stopped his talking. Seunghyun had leaned further to his friend and kissed him, tightening his embrace even more.
Jiyong shivered and clung to the shirt of his best friend, his heart beating so fast like never before. Tabi’s lips were even more delicious then he ever imagined. Their kiss was gentle but full of love and lasted long, before they parted again to breathe.
Seunghyun smiled softly and caressed the forehead of the younger.
“I love you too, Jiyong. Since the day we first met.”