Chapter 4

Watching you sleep

“Ji…”
Jiyong wrinkled up his eyebrows and grumbled.
“Hey, Ji… Wake up…”
“Just five more minutes, ‘kay?”, the younger murmured and buried his face on a warm neck, smelling a familiar but exciting scent.
“Okay, you little sleepyhead. I seem to be a very comfortable pillow.”
As he heard this sentence, Jiyongs eyes widened. He raised up, looking directly into the dark, beautiful orbs of his best friend. “Hyung!”, he said, breathlessly. “I’m sorry, I just…” The leader blushed furiously. “I just fell asleep…” And suddenly he felt Seunghyun’s fingers running through his hair. “It’s okay, Jiyonga.”, he said almost tenderly. “But I think we should go to bed since it’s already past 2 AM.” Jiyong, looking at his best friend with huge and widened eyes, slowly nodded.
“Yeah, I-I think, we… we should go to bed…” The leader lifted up and wanted to step away from the couch. But because he was so nervous, he tripped over the leg of the coffee table and fell.
“Ouch!” Seunghyun jumped up immediately and knelt down next to Jiyong. “Ji, are you okay? Are you hurt?”, he asked, worried. “Yes, I’m okay.” Jiyong lifted his head and sat up. His cheeks were completely red, what made Seunghyun grin. “I’m so clumsy when I’m tired.”, Jiyong laughed nervously while standing up. “Huh, seems so.”, the older replied, examining the face of his friend.
“Okay. So… let’s just go to sleep. Nighty night, Tabi.”, Jiyong said and smiled adorably at the rapper. Seunghyun grinnend and run his fingers through Jiyongs hair again. “Sleep well, little dragon.”
And with that, he was gone, leaving his leader behind with knees that felt like pudding or something else wobbly.
Absorbed in his thoughts, Jiyong began to clean up the coffee table.  The popcorn-bowl now was half empty and the young leader just brought it into the kitchen. Maybe the others wanted to eat it later, he did not really care. The only thing in his mind that mattered was Seunghyun. His scent, his eyes and his fingers, running through Jiyong’s hair. He let out a really loud sigh.
“Hey, what’re you doing, standing around and sighing like that?”, Seunghyun suddenly asked, standing in the frame of the kitchen door, wearing just his dark shorts.
“Hyung! Y-you startled me!” Jiyongs heart skipped a beat when he saw the taller man half-. “Oh, again? Well, I seem to do that a lot recently.”, the rapper laughed darkly. He walked over to the fridge, taking out a bottle of soda. “Well. G’night.” He nodded at Jiyong and was gone again. The younger could hear the door to Seunghyun’s room closing and had to sit down for a second. Seunghyun really was too y for his own good.
 Just a few minutes later, Jiyong was laying in his bed, trying desperately to catch some sleep. But he couldn’t stop thinking about Seunghyun. It really wasn’t funny anymore how the older could irritate Jiyong without even knowing it. “Tabi, one day or another you’ll really kill me accidentally, I swear!”, Jiyong told his empty room. Then he turned around, squeezing his pillow to his chest, before the leader closed his eyes and finally found some restful sleep.