Chapter 3

Watching you sleep

Three hours later, Taeyang was blocking the bathroom to get dressed up for his night at the club. Jiyong, with a big bowl of popcorn and some cola, sat on the couch, waiting for his best friend to join him. Seunghyun wanted to go to his room to change clothes. His tight, black suit wasn’t really comfortable enough for their movie-night. So Jiyong was waiting for him, imagining what clothes Seunghyun would choose. His wide, red shirt with the v-neck? Or rather the dark jogging suit he likes to wear when he had days off? Jiyong almost hoped Seunghyun would show up in one of his oh-so-tight black jeans, but that’d be rather unlikely. But his long legs looked so good in them…  So, as the young leader expected, Seunghyun showed up a few minutes later, wearing his red shirt and a pair of long, black shorts. A slight red flush was on Jiyons Cheeks, as he moved aside so the rapper could take a seat next to him. “Okay guys, I’m out! See you later!” Taeyang waved at the two men sitting on the couch and they nodded. “Okay, have fun!”, Jiyong said smiling, before turning towards the TV again, after hearing the frontdoor being closed. Now both of them were alone in the band’s dorm.

Seunghyun yawned and stretched, before smiling so beautifully at Jiyong that he almost swallowed up again. “W-what movie do you wanna watch?”, the younger asked, pointing to some DVDs that lay on their coffee table. “I don’t care.”, Seunghyun said with his deep voice. “Just pick one, Ji.”
Jiyon slightly nodded and chose one of the movies, started it. He almost flew back to the couch, where Seunghyun was sitting, leaning against the backrest. The movie began, but the two young musicians both did not really care about it. Jiyong always tried to look at his best friend without being too obvious and Seunghyun just continued yawning and cuddling with a cushion. So time flew by and the movie was half over already, when Jiyong noticed that Tabi was asleep. His gorgeous dark eyes were closed and he lay there, still holding the cushion, breathing calmly. At that moment, the movie became completely unimportant to Jiyong. He turned around a little and observed the taller rapper’s facial features. He seemed even more peaceful than a few hours ago and his chest slightly lifted every time he was breathing. Jiyong let out a quiet sigh. “Why are you so beautiful?”, he asked unnoticed and moved a little closer to the older man. Then he lifted his hand and placed it very carefully on Seunghyuns cheek, caressing it softly. Seunghyun, wo had an incredibly deep slumber, just kept on sleeping without noticing the touch of the younger. After a few seconds Jiyong braced up and leaned against his friend, bedding his head on the older man’s chest and closing his eyes. If Seunghyun would ask he’d just tell him he fell asleep too and slid on him accidentally.
Now, the time he was so unbelievably close to Seunghyun, Jiyongs heart started beating so fast like never before. Tabi felt so familiar and he was so comfortable and warm… Jiyong sighed again and fell asleep almost instantly, snuggling up even more to his friend.