Chapter 5

Watching you sleep

When Jiyong woke up the next day, the sun shone brightly through the window of his room, tickling his face.  He could hear noises coming from the kitchen. Laughter, talking and rattling of  dishes. The leader sat up and stretched, yawning loudly. While trying to figure out who was talking in the kitchen -  it wasn’t Tabi, that he could hear for sure – he walked over to his closet and took out some clothes for the day. After that, he left the room and went to the bathroom, which was empty. Jiyong turned a radio on, that the band especially had bought for their bathroom. In every single room of their dorm you could find a radio – the five guys just couldn’t do anything without music. And so G-Dragon whistled to a cute Japanese pop-song while getting into the shower. He let out a satisfied sigh as he could feel the cool water on his skin, caressing it softly. The word “caressing” in his mind remembered Jiyong of the last night. How Seunghyun touched his hair and how he slept on the chest of the older. Now, some hours later, it seemed like a dream to the younger and all he wanted was to feel Seunghyun’s embrace. To tell him how he felt. To kiss him and never part from him again in his whole life. Jiyong showered longer than usual and brushed his teeth, before putting up a black jeans and a plain white shirt. Drying his wet hair with a towel, he went to the kitchen where he found Daesung and Seungri. Both sat at the table, drinking coffee and talking about last night’s concert.
“Good morning, leader!”, Daesung greeted with a smile and Jiyong replied it.
“Good morning. How’s been your concert?” Jiyong took a cup out of one of the wall-cupboards and filled it with coffee, taking a seat next to his friends. “Oh, it was amazing! We had lots of fun.”, Seungri said and took a sip of his coffee. Jiyong smiled and nodded. “Cool.”
“You had a DVD-night with Tabi?”, Daesung asked and Jiyong nodded again, blushing lightly. “Yeah, but we both slept half of the time.”, he answered and laughed to overact his shame.  “Speaking of which… where is Tabi?”, the leader then asked.
“He went jogging.”, Seungri told Jiyong. “Youngbae told us. He’s been awake a short while ago and met Tabi.” Daesung grinned widely. “Youngbae said that Tabi has a date!” Jiyongs eyes widened. “What? A date?” His friend nodded. “Yup, Youngbae said that Tabi is going to date Park Bom at saturday.”
The leader’s chest tightened and he suddenly felt the urge to cry. Seunghyun was dating Park Bom? Why did he not tell Jiyong? His best friend? And why the hell… was he dating this woman and not him? He clung to his coffee cup and tried not to tear up, when the front door was opened. Seunghyuns voice was to be heard and the sentences he said made the young leader suffer even more.
“Yes, I can’t wait to see you either. I love you too. Bye.”