Chapter 1

Watching you sleep

„I’m back.“
Jiyong, who was sitting at the table of Big Bang’s kitchen, smiled.
“Hey. Welcome back, hyung.”, he said, folding his newspaper and standing up. Seunghyun appeared in the door which lead to the kitchen, greeting his best friend with a nod. He’s been recording for an episode of Iris the whole day. Jiyong looked at him with a bit of concern.
“Are you okay, hyung? You look pale.”
“I’m tired.”, Seunghyun answered. While he was loosening his necktie, the deep-voiced rapper reached for a bottle of water, taking a big sip. Jiyong couldn’t help but smile. “Want something to eat?” But Seunghyun shook his head. “No, I’m not hungry. I need some rest. I’ll lay down on the couch in the living room a bit.” Now the younger nodded. “Okay. Sleep well, hyung.”
Seunghyun flashed Jiyong a little smile and left the kitchen. Jiyong could hear him yawning und giggled, then continued reading his newspaper.
A few minutes elapsed and the next thing Jiyong could hear was a faint snoring, coming from the living-room. With a big grin he placed his newspaper on the table and left the kitchen, lurked over to the big couch of their living-room.
Seunghyun lay there on the couch, snuggled into a blanket and snoring quietly. It made Jiyong almost squeal, because it looked so, oh so cute. That huge, sometimes dangerous-looking man really often made Jiyong want to squeal. The leader of Big Bang has been in love with his best friend for a few months now and enjoyed every single second he could watch the older sleep so peacefully. When he was sleeping, Seunghyun always looked extremely relaxed and calm. His beautiful, perfect facial features seemed like a beautiful painting to Jiyong. A painting he wanted to keep in his heart, cherishing it forever. And so he stood there at the couch, smiling softly while watching his best friend.