Chapter 2

Watching you sleep

“I brought fooooood!” Taeyang, smashing the frontdoor with a kick into its frame, walked towards the living room, waving some bags filled with food he recently bought. He raised an eyebrow as Jiyong came almost running out of the living room. “Shhhh!”, he made, putting a finger on his lips. “Tabi’s sleeping!”
Taeyang grinned sheepishly. “He’s been sleeping a lot recently, isn’t he?”, he said, walking into the kitchen, followed by Jiyong. “Yeah, kinda. Recording Iris must be very stressful.”, the leader said, grabbing one of the bags which have been placed down on the table by Taeyang, taking a look inside.
“Ooooh, pudding!”, he said happily, fishing one of the packages out of the bag. He instantly opened one of the drawers, taking out a spoon. Then the young leader sat on one of the chairs, opening the package of pudding, starting to eat it with a satisfied look on his face. Taeyang smiled. Jiyong really was one adorable guy. He emptied out the bags and placed the food into the fridge.
Suddenly, a low and loud yawn was to be heard. Jiyong almost jumped in surprise and swallowed up on his pudding, coughing like he’d die in an instant. “Hey, Ji, you okay?”, Seunghyun asked, walking into the kitchen and carefully began tapping on the younger’s back. “I’m sorry. I did not want to startle you.” A few seconds later, Jiyong could breathe normally again. “I-it’s okay.”, he laughed. “I did not expect you to wake up so soon again.” Seunghyun smiled and rushed his fingers through his black hair. A gesture that Jiyong loved. He looked beautiful. “Well, I kinda woke up because Taeyang was so noisy.” The said chuckled. “Sorry, hyung. I did not know you were sleeping.” The rapper shook his head. “It’s okay. Did you bring food? I’m starving.” Taeyang nodded and Seunghyun took a look into the fridge. Jiyongs eyes wandered over the slim yet musculous body of his best friend. His shoulders, his back, his neck, the view of Seunghyun made Jiyongs heart flutter. He let out a soundless sigh and continued eating his pudding.
Seunghyun, with some bread and a coffee, dropped himself next to Jiyong on a chair. “Wanna go out tonight?”, Taeyang asked, eating some grapes. “I want to go to that new club.” Jiyong looked up to Seunghyun, waiting for his response. The tall rapper shook his head. “Na, sorry, hyung. Too tired. I just want to… sit on the couch and watch some silly movie or something like that.”
“Me too.”, Jiyong instantly said. “I don’t want to go out.” Taeyang sighed. “Okay, so I’ll have to go alone since Daesung and Seungri are going to this concert in the city hall.” Jiyong and Seunghyun nodded in unison, both still eating. Jiyong grinned. So… he would be alone with Seunghyun. On the couch. Hopefully cuddling  while watching some silly movies.