Lying In Bed Each Night Thinking At That Person

These All Hurts

 

9.       Lying in bed each night thinking at that person.

 

Can we be together?

 

NO ONE’s POV

Kyuhyun and Sungmin can’t sleep that same night. They were just lying in their bed thinking about each other. Thinking why can’t they be together.

 

SUNGMIN’s POV

Why can’t we be together? If Kyuhyun would confess first that he loves me. I would gladly accept it and I would have the courage to tell him that I love him too but Kyuhyun doesn’t love me.

Why can’t I and Kyuhyun be together? They always tell me that Kyuhyun likes me but why does Kyuhyun doesn’t tell me? Maybe because he doesn’t really likes me. It is just that people misinterpret his actions but why can’t I tell him I love him? Why, Sungmin, why?

Because you’re afraid? Because you’re a coward! I am stupid! Stupid to think that Kyuhyun would confess to me first. Yes, I admit that I am a coward, I am afraid to confess because of rejection, because I don’t want to be hurt again. But is this like hurting myself too? STUPID!

But can you blame me to be afraid? Afraid to love again, afraid to be left again, afraid to fall deeper? No! You can’t because you didn’t experience to be left behind, to be cheated. Whatever reasons it maybe, I know all of us are afraid. Afraid to be hurt. All I did was to love, love unconditionally yet he still choose to break my heart. And now that I love again, I can’t help to be afraid again, to be afraid to lose again, to fall into pieces like a glass before.

I realized that I have taken the risk to love again, to fall deeper in love again, to love unconditionally again, and to be hurt again because of Kyuhyun. All these time, I have been hurting myself more than Kyuhyun did. I hurt myself for being not true to myself, for pretending that I don’t love Kyuhyun, pretending that I am okay without him but hell no! I am miserable.

Love. I said I love Kyuhyun but is Kyuhyun worth it for me to take the much more pain I would feel just to be happy with him? My answer is definitely yes. YES! I can be strong enough just to be with Kyuhyun. And now that I fell so brave and have the courage to fight for what I love, and knock some senses to my head, do I still have the chance to show him that I love him? How would I know the answer if I am just lying here? Stupid Sungmin.

I immediately got up from my bed and quickly grab my jacket and keys and went outside to go to Kyuhyun. But then I remembered something, no, someone, I stopped walking. I forgot about his girlfriend. But I didn’t see them together maybe it was nothing, a girl who is desperate. Ah! I should forget about her again. It’s me and Kyuhyun who is more important right now and I hope it’s not too late.

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

Why can’t I and Sungmin be together? Because of his ex-lover? Because of my self-sacrificing thing? Because of our friendship? I don’t know anymore. But I know our friendship’s been over since last year, what am I fight for? What am I wasting? Why can’t I just tell Sungmin how much he means to me, how much important he is to me, that I can give up my happiness for his happiness, why am I a coward? How can I tell him all of these? How badly I want to confess my love for him. Right, I remember now, because he’s not yet ready and that he still loves his ex-lover.

In this situation it feels like I am in a battlefield but I don’t have a weapon. I can’t win to his past if I am not going to fight. It’s hard to compete with someone who has been a part of his life. It feels like all the things I have done to my love will come to waste when it comes to his past love. It is also hard to be a rebound. I don’t want to be like that because I want all of his love just for me, it may sound being selfish but who wants to be loved by the one you love but at the same he loves someone else? For sure I wouldn’t like that. It’s more hurtful than one-sided love. Ah, I felt guilty because of what I had done to my ex-girlfriend. But it’s not important right now. Sungmin is more important than anything right now. I sighed again. As much as I want to with Sungmin, I want Sungmin to be whole again but what if he is now ready to love but not in me. I couldn’t take that. I should make a move now and don’t give up on Sungmin. I need to tell him how much I love him even if he doesn’t accept it. At least I could show it to him and that I could wait for him until forever or until he finds the one he truly loves. I can accept that he can’t be mine but for now I just want to be the one to show Sungmin what love is.

NO ONE’s POV

Kyuhyun got up and grab his jacket and keys and went outside to go to Sungmin’s house. He ran as fast as he can and stopped on his tracks as his shoe laces are not tied properly. He bent down to tie it and didn’t see the one who passed through him. When he was finished he started to run again and got there outside Sungmin’s house. He knocked and rang the bell but no one is answering, maybe Sungmin is asleep and his parents are out. He still keeps on knocking but he was starting to lose hope.

“Maybe I can try again tomorrow.”

He slowly walks towards his previous direction. When he was almost near his house he saw a beautiful human, sitting on the bench and crying. He smiled to himself and sighed of relief. Luck is still on his side. There is still hope.

He quietly walks towards him.

“Sungmin…”

Sungmin sniffs and then look up at Kyuhyun, wide eyes. He remembered the last time he saw Sungmin cried. But this time he mentally laughed because of Sungmin’s cuteness even if his eyes are red and his cheeks are so fluffy. And this time Kyuhyun didn’t hide himself. He is now brave enough to go near Sungmin.

“Don’t cry.” He brushes the tears away like he did before as he take the seat next to Sungmin. And Sungmin lean on to his touch and close his eyes.

“Why are you crying? Did he hurt you?” Kyuhyun almost choke himself because he fights back his tears. Now that he is near Sungmin and touching him, he is definitely hurt just by seeing Sungmin again like this and the fact that Sungmin didn’t moved away.

“Who?” Sungmin is still crying and his eyes are still close.

“You’re boyfriend or ex-boyfriend.” He still brushes the tears away.

“No, I am not crying because of him…” Sungmin opened his eyes and look directly to Kyuhyun.

“I am crying because of you…” Kyuhyun can’t hold his tears anymore. It is now falling slowly in his cheeks. Sungmin wiped it away and he cried more and closed his eyes. He doesn’t want to see Kyuhyun crying, it hurts.

Kyuhyun still crying leaned in to Sungmin’s face while Sungmin’s eyes are closed. Sungmin didn’t expect to feel soft and wet lips against his.

He pulled away gently and just leaned his forehead to Sungmin’s forehead.

“Sungmin, I love you, please stop crying. I don’t like seeing you like this. It hurts me so much.”

Sungmin cried harder when he heard Kyuhyun saying he love him. He hugged Kyuhyun tightly and never wants to let him go. Kyuhyun hugged him too and cherish the moment hugging the one he loves.

Sungmin loosen his hug and looked at Kyuhyun.

“I love you, Kyuhyun.”

He pulled Sungmin again for a kiss.

“I love you more Sungmin.”

After they stop crying, he pulled Sungmin to his house and they lay down in Kyuhyun’s bed, cuddling each other to sleep. Thinking how happy they are now, and how stupid they become. The smile on their face can’t wear off as they fell asleep. They can’t really explain how happy they are now. That this moment they are now in each other’s arm.

For love, all the things you never imagined to do, you unexpectedly do it and happens whatever it may happens because love can do anything, it may be good or bad, happy or sad but still in the end, you just love whole heartedly. Love hurts but it is just part of it and beyond the pain you feel is what all people wants, happiness.

 

~THE END~

 

Thank you so much for those who subscribe. comment and really enjoy reading this. thank you. love you guys.:) <3

let's wait for SUPER JUNIOR's comeback.:) did you see all of the teaser photos? i died when i saw sungmin's:))) <3