Loving A Person Too Much

These All Hurts

 

4.       Loving a person too much.

 

 

                               I will still love him until I can, even if it hurts so much.

                                                                                                         ~Sungmin

 

 

 

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

Everything that is too much is bad, maybe in loving a person too much is bad too.

I know that someone saw me that this girl kissed me. I didn’t kiss back because I don’t feel anything for her. I was too shocked that she did this that’s why I didn’t move. I don’t know what to do that time, my mind is blank and Sungmin flash inside my mind.

I pushed her away from me as the exact time I heard a noise, then I saw someone running. I can’t clearly see his face but I focus on it, just when he was out of my sight realization hit me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was Sungmin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did he saw us? I don’t know what happened to him but the look on his face, was it hurt? If it is, I don’t want Sungmin to be hurt like that. I did everything to make him happy and then someone will just hurt him! Oh! right Kyuhyun, as if you didn’t hurt Sungmin too.  I hurt him by ignoring him and changed the way I treated him before. I noticed it in his eyes. Even if he is smiling I can see that he is not fully happy. Why? Why Sungmin are you like that? Do you love me too? That’s why you are hurt too?  Many questions are running in my mind, many what ifs or maybes as I run as fast as I can leaving the girl behind me, who cares about her, maybe her parents does but I know I don’t care about her. I just want to be with Sungmin.

I stopped from running as I breathe silently catching my breath.

I saw him crying his heart out, sitting on the bench gasping his heart out. I can’t help myself to cry too when I saw him. It hurts like hell. I want to come near him but my legs won’t follow me. My heart tells me to go to him but my mind said that I should not because he might run away again.

I hide behind the tree as I listen to my mind. I just let Sungmin cried, I just want to be near him, to guide him even if I can’t be with him hugging him, holding him, this is better than not seeing him. As he cried I also cried as softly as I can. I can’t handle the pain to see him like this.

 

Sungmin, why are you crying? Please tell me. I love you so much, that it is killing me slowly but I don’t care how much it hurts as long as you stopped crying. It’s worth it to be hurt than to see you like this.  I don’t know what to do anymore Sungmin. I just want to make you happy.

 

I want to go to Sungmin and hug him tightly and never let go and to tell him how much important he is to me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Sungmin, stop crying…I love you and it hurts me so much.

 

 

 

 

 

~TBC

 

A/N: thank you for those who comment.:) i really appreciate it. :D comment too. so your karma points would increase. hehehe.:DD