Trying To Hide What You Really Feel

These All Hurts

2.     Trying to hide what you really feel.

 

 

For now, I should hide this, because I really don’t know what I am feeling for Kyuhyun.

                  ~Sungmin

 

 

 

KYUHYUN’s POV

I know from the start that I like Sungmin, from the day our eyes met, from the first time I hear his voice, to touch his hand and to see his beautiful face. Maybe this is what you call love at first sight. I know that my heart now belongs to him, that it only beats for him.

I got the courage to introduce myself to him and be friends with him. Good thing he is kind though his looks is different and a dark aura surrounds him still he is perfect. We really got a long with each other and his friends told me that Sungmin is back, the old Sungmin is back because of me.

Maybe I did really change Sungmin back because lately I can see him smile again unlike before when I met him. At first, when they told me that, I didn’t understand it, and then they told me what Sungmin is before and what happened to him that he became like that. Sungmin’s past lover left him, left him with another girl. Sungmin was really hurt, that man he loved with all of his life just left him broken. That’s why he became an emo. He secluded himself from others after that except from his bestfriends and promised to himself that he will not fall in love again. I sympathize him, I know that he is really hurt because of what happen but somehow a tiny little happiness cross my mind, that I helped Sungmin to be happy again and I want to continue to make him happy. Also, his ex-lover is out of the scene.

 

From what I heard from his friends that Sungmin doesn’t want to fall in love again that’s why until now I never dared to confess to him though I want to but it’s more important to let Sungmin be happy. I just show him that I am here for him even if he can’t reciprocate my feelings for him. It is better to hide this feeling I have for him than to tell it to him and then he will just forever avoid me. I don’t want that to happen though Sungmin avoids me a little now and he is giving me a cold shoulder. Sometimes I let him do those things to me because I don’t want to lose the only thing we have, our friendship.

I can hide the feelings I have for him forever just to be with Sungmin even though it kills me slowly and suffocates me that I can’t let out what I want to tell him, it’s okay. Though sometimes I can’t help myself to show Sungmin that he is special to me, I mentally cursed myself whenever I do those things because I need to act normal and treats him normal like I do with others so that he will not think I have feelings for him, and that he wouldn’t go away from me. For Sungmin I will do anything to make him happy because I love him even my own feelings I can hide for him.

 

I just hope what I am doing is for the best for us.

 

~TBC

 

A/N: i know it's short but the whole story is short too.:))

Let's talk about LOVE.:)

Did you experienced it too, to hide your true feelings for someone.? 

Comment your answer.:D

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT.:) Ily. <3