Falling In Love With Someone You Didn't Mean To Fall Again

These All Hurts

 

8.       Falling in love with someone you didn’t mean to fall again.

 

The moment our eyes met again, I know I have fall deeper in love with you again.

                                                                                                                                    ~Sungmin

KYUHYUN’s POV

Summer break is over. It’s our third year in college. And it’s been a month that I have no news about Sungmin. The last time I had seen him was at the mall during summer break. He was with his ex-lover, I don’t know if they got back together because he didn’t see me and I didn’t go and ask him about that and I was with my ex-girlfriend. Yes, I had a girlfriend. I know it was wrong to be in a relationship that I didn’t even love her but I did it because I thought she could help me forget Sungmin. I was wrong. When I saw his face that time, my heart that turned ice just melted. I can’t get over him. I still love him even though I gave up. Why? Oh why? Can I be happy with him? Ah, right, maybe I can’t be happy because I was stupid enough not to confess and just gave up.

I shake my head to keep my thoughts focus on reality. Reality that is now, I am late to class. I just heard the bell rang and I quickly ran upstairs to my room. Why is my room had to be on the 3rd floor? Aish. I knocked on the door before I went inside.

“I’m sorry I am late.”

“Mr.Cho, because you are late and you don’t know the new policy, I will tell it to you right now. The new policy is when you are late you can’t enter the first class. You have to wait downstairs at the lobby for your second period. And you are absent on your first period. Understand?”

“Oh. Okay Mr.Park. Thank you.”

I sighed. I ran upstairs just to be sent downstairs again. Nice timing bad luck. I went to the lobby with my head looking at the floor. I thought today is a bad day for me but I guess not. As I look up to find a place to sit, I saw an angel. Today is my lucky day. He is still the same. There sitting on the lobby chair a beautiful Sungmin who is sleeping. I mentally laughed at him and smiled as I got nearer to look at his beautiful face. I just fall in love again and this time it is deeper, deeper than the ocean. Deeper than the love I have for him. I know that it will just hurt me more now but I can’t help myself not to fall for him again and again. I take my seat next to his sleeping figure and stare at his peacefully sleeping face and just like before I am mesmerized by how beautiful he is. I missed seeing him and being near him. I just can’t get tired staring at him. As I am staring at him, I remembered all the pain I felt while loving him secretly. The heartaches I felt whenever he is in pain, the time when he cried, the time he is happy with him. I just wish that I am the one he loves. I wish that I am the one making him happy, making him smile, like before when we were still friends. I unconsciously touched his face and a tear fall down on my eyes.

 I just really love you Sungmin that it is killing me inside. How badly I wanted to shout your name and tell the whole world that I love you. Are you blind? Or maybe I am blind, blinded by the so called love. I love you, you love him. I wish you love me too.

I quickly stood up and turned my back when I felt him moved. It seems he is awake now.

“Kyuhyun?” He called me, how I love to hear his voice calling my name. And I missed him so much.

“Sungmin…you’re late too.” I forced myself to face him and I let out a forced laugh and smile. A sincere smiles because I am happy to be near him.

“Yeah.” That’s all he had said then he lean back again to his chair.

Then there was the awkward silent. I stole secret glances at him whenever he’s not looking. Then after a few silent minutes the bell rang indicating for the second period.

He quickly stands up and went upstairs to our classroom. I just let him go first because maybe he wants to go there alone.

Sungmin, I didn’t really mean to fall in love with you again. It’s my heart that beats for you, only for you. I wish you can hear it.

 

 

 

~TBC~~~

 

A/N: one chapter to go.:) and why does the internet dies whenever i post this.>.< oh well.:)

advance happy birthday to our eternal maknae. KIM RYEOWOOK. oh. and me too.^^.:)