Taking The Risk To Fall In Love Again

These All Hurts

 

7.       Taking the risk to fall in love again.

 

Maybe falling in love with someone else can help me move on with Sungmin.

~Kyuhyun

 

SUNGMIN’s POV

We were at my classmates’ party, sometimes my gaze would meet Kyuhyun and I see him looking at me but I just ignore it. I was chatting with my friends when someone tapped my shoulder. I looked who was it and it was my ex-lover. It was unexpected and I just smiled. When we are having a conversation I couldn’t hide the happiness I felt. Not because of him but because of what I discovered and realized.  I have no longer feelings for him. That I am okay when I saw him, nothing special, as in nothing, neither love nor hate. I am happy because of that. We were catching up with each other about our lives after we had in the past when I saw Kyuhyun got up from his seat and went outside. I was worried because of the look in his face. I excused myself from him and followed Kyuhyun outside. I saw him that he punched the wall. I was shocked but I keep myself quiet the whole time I am looking at him. I can see the tears in his eyes and the blood that was dripping from his hands. I want to reach him and hugged him and ask what happened. I don’t want to see Kyuhyun like this. It hurts and I can’t do anything to make him happy. I was holding my tears as I walk towards him and reached for his hands but someone grabbed my wrist. He turned me around to face him. He smiled at me and I don’t like that then he hugged me and he started to talk.

“Min, can we be together again? I want you back in my life again. Please give me a second chance. Give us a second chance.”

I wasn’t able to say no, when he kissed me. I didn’t want this. I didn’t respond on the kiss because I felt this is so wrong and I know that I no longer love him, my heart belongs to Kyuhyun now even though he doesn’t know it. He pulled away from the kiss and looked at me. I don’t know what to say.

“You don’t have to answer now but please give me a chance to prove to you that I loved you.”

I just nodded my head. I want to say no but my mind tells me to think about it again. I let him first to go back inside. I looked back to where Kyuhyun went and whispered to the air.

“I love you Kyuhyun. Please hear me now.”

After that party my ex-lover insisted to take me home but I refuse. I need to think. I quickly went to bed but I can’t sleep and just let my mind think again about this. Maybe taking the risk to fall in love again to my ex-lover would help me to forget Kyuhyun. It’s not that hard right? I used to love him before, why not bring it back. But I was wrong, it was freaking hard especially when my heart belongs to someone else. So that instant, I called him and said no.

“I’m sorry for letting you wait for my answer. I can’t give us a chance because I love someone else. And I know I can’t forget him just because you came back. I’m sorry.”

“No, I should be the one to apologize. I am sorry for bothering you again. I am sorry for leaving you. I hope we can be friends.”

“It’s all in the past now. Thank you for understanding. And yes, we can be friends.” I smiled after I said that. It was sincere smile.

“Thank you and goodnight Min. Oh by the way, you should already tell him you love him and fight for that.Okay?”

“Okay. Thank you. Goodnight.” Then I hung up. I sighed because of relief.

I can’t take the risk when I know that I can’t forget Kyuhyun that easily. He will always be on my heart. I can’t fool myself that I can love anyone else and I can’t fool my ex-lover. I have to be fair to the both of us. Then I remember what he told me. “ you should already tell him you love him and fight for that.Okay?” Can I do that? Can I have the courage to tell him that? Maybe in the right time I can finally able to say: I love you, Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

~TBC~

 

OMG. i made a mistake. this is really the 3rd to the last chapter. 2 more to go.:)