Lost and Found

Unpredictable

~Jonghyun POV~

Today is the day! We’re on our way Music Bank right now and after all preparations we are finally making our comeback. Minho’s injured so he won’t be dancing with us but I have a feeling that this is still going to be a good performance, besides even with Minho not dancing he’ll still do well, after all he is called Flaming Charisma.

“We’re here!  Are you ready or not?” Onew partially sang hoping that the reference to one of our songs would cause some sort of immediate laughter which of course it didn’t.

“Hyung you never cease to amuse me” Minho said with a slight chuckle escaping his mouth. Well at least Onew got one laugh…sort of.

We all got down from the car and made our way into the building where we were given directions to our dressing room. As I was walking I accidently kicked something I looked down to find a phone. Seems like someone lost their phone.

I bet this is Taemin’s phone, that kid’s always losing his stuff I thought.

I picked it up and put it in my pocket and followed the others to our dressing room. We changed into our stage outfits and were ready for to perform. I looked over at Taemin who was sitting down listening to his mp3 player. Has he really not noticed that he lost his phone?

I went to where he was and tapped him on the shoulder to gain his attention. He removed one of his earphones and looked up at me.

“Do you have your phone with you by any chance?” I asked waiting for his response

“Yeah it’s right here” he responded showing me his phone that was formerly lying next to him on the couch.

Wait, if he has his phone then whose phone did I pick up? The phone is the same kind as Taemin’s phone so I could have sworn it was his.

“Nothing, never mind” I said

“Oh ok then” he mumbled. Just then we were called on to the stage to start our performance. I put the phone away before we went to perform.

~Min POV~

“Miss A Congratulations!”

This is the second time we’ve won first place and I’m so happy I can’t even begin to explain it! After we received the flowers and trophy we said our thank you’s and stayed on stage for our encore performance. I think encore performances are the most fun or at least ours was.

We went backstage and were congratulated by a lot of other groups and even some of the people who worked there. It felt good to know that they were happy for us.

“Since this is our 2nd win in a row I say we celebrate!” Fei said as we were all getting our things together.

“Yeah we should” Jia agreed clapping her hands at the idea

“How about we all go out?” I suggested.

“Good idea”

As I was getting my stuff together I decided to text Hyoyeon to tell her about our win. I’ve known Hyoyeon ever since I was really young and she’s been one of my closest friends since then. Even when I was in America we still kept in touch.

I reached in the front pocket of my bag where I normally kept my phone but it wasn’t there. That’s weird I could’ve sworn in there. I checked inside the bag and it wasn’t there either.

Where could it be?!

“Suzy, do you mind if I use your phone to call mine? I can’t really find it?”

Suzy took out her phone and handed it to me. I dialed my phone number and waited to hear my ringtone but I heard nothing. Instead someone picked up my phone.

“Hello?” said a guy’s voice

~Jonghyun POV~

Today’s comeback went well and I think the audience really enjoyed our performance. At the end Miss A won the number one spot. Their performance was good and they dance well too. As soon as we were out the door about to leave I heard a phone ringtone. It was our song, Love Like Oxygen.

I know it’s not my phone then,

“Is that your phone?” Onew asked as we were walking out the building

It was then that I realized that the ringing was coming from me. It must be the phone I found! I quickly took it out and answered.

“Hello?”

“Hello, who is this?” it sounded like a girl, most likely the owner of the phone.

“My name is Jonghyun. Is this your phone?” the other members looked at me confused as to who I was talking to. I raised my finger and gave them a “I’ll explain all this later” look.

“Yes it is by any are you in the Music Bank studios by any chance? I’m inside the building about to leave and it be great if you could give me my phone before I do.”

“Actually I am in front of the building” I raised my finger indicating for them to hold on before we leave

“Really!? That’s great I’m on my way outside right now, stay on the phone” she replied relieved.

“Ok then”

I looked toward the door expected to see her anytime soon. Just a few minutes later a girl with short black hair emerged from the building.

“I’m outside now” she said through the phone, I almost forgot I was on the phone. I’m assuming that the girl who came out was her.

“I think I see you” as she got closer to me I started to recognize her. It was one of the members from Miss A. I walked over to where they were while the rest of the members got in the car. As she got closer to me she smiled probably because she recognized who I was as I did her.

~Min POV~

“Hey guys I’ll meet you by the car, I’ll be back” I informed the other members before I went out to get my phone.

“Alright just remember to bring my phone and not to lose it like you did yours.” Suzy teased

I playfully stuck my tongue out at her as I walked out the building to go outside. I walked out the door and told the guy on the phone that I was outside. He replied that he saw me so I assumed he was the guy standing by a car parked near the sidewalk.

I walked toward him and I as soon as I got closer to the guy I saw that he was Jonghyun from SHINee. I didn’t know that he was the Jonghyun that had my phone. How did he find it? How did I lose it anyways? I swear sometimes I can be so careless.

“Oh Jonghyun oppa thank you so much for getting my phone for me” I bowed out of gratefulness, if he hadn’t had found it I don’t know what I would have done.

“It’s no problem, congratulations on your win today” he smiled while giving me my phone.

“Thank you, by the way I’m Min” I introduced myself

“Hi nice to meet you” he said. I must admit he is really handsome up close and in person, I can’t believe I haven’t noticed that before.

“Likewise, well the other members are waiting for me so I have to go but I’ll see around sometime” I turned around to leave.

“Wait” he said causing me to face him again. “Can I please see your phone for second?”he requested

I gave him my phone and he started dialing in some numbers. When I got my phone back I saw a number in which I’m assuming is his.

“Text me sometime” he smirked at me and turned to get into the car. What a bold move, someone must be full of himself. I did save the number though.

 

----------------------------------------

hoped you liked it :)

please comment and tell me what you think