Cheating?

Unpredictable

 

~Min's POV~

“Guys come on guys let’s go!” I yelled to the rest of the members lagging behind as I’ climbed into the van . We’re going as guests to Star King today for our first time and I really can’t wait! 
 
“Looks like someone’s in hurry!” Jia said as we she got in the car with the rest of the members. She was right though.  It’s actually our first time on that show, and quite frankly I’m just excited because SHINee is going to be there. That means I’ll get to see Jonghyun, who I haven’t seen since we last hung out. We don’t have much time to chill as much as I would like but we still make time to call each other every once in a while. Even though it hasn’t been too long since we’ve known each other, I feel like I can trust him.
 
Within a few moments we reached the TV studio were the show was going to be filmed. As soon as the car stopped I was the first one to get out of the car. I walked briskly into the building as the others tried to catch up with me. As soon as I got in I stood at the lobby and waited as the other members got inside. We got ready backstage then awaited the commencement of the show. It got boring waiting so I decided to walk around a bit. 
 
“Guys I’ll be back I’m going to wander around.” 
 
“Alright, but be back the show will start soon!” Fei informed me I walked to the backstage and just walked around aimlessly for like 20 minutes. Then my phone beeped , I had a text message. I smiled because it was from Jonghyun.   
 
J: Hey are you there?  
 
M: Yup where are you?  
 
J: Turn around ;)  I did as the text said and saw him and the rest of SHINee emerging from their dressing room. How long have they been here? Jonghyun came over to where I was standing and greeted me with a hug. For some reason though there was butterflies in my stomach. He released me from his embrace and smiled down at me.  
 
“Hello beautiful, long time no see.”  
 
“You saw me last week” I replied  
 
“That’s true but still.” I laughed at his comment. The stage manager waved us toward the stage indicating us to get into our seat as show was soon to begin. Following his gesture, we both walked on to the stage and luckily our seats were right next to each other. I can’t even lie I was kind of excited about that.
 
The show started and a lot of wonderful talents came out and performed all sorts of acts. Some touching, some amusing, some funny, and some well…awkward. But overall I was entertained, especially as Jonghyun kept making funny remarks about each performance causing me to laugh. 
 
“Min-ssi?! Is this funny?” Kang Hodong asked with a joking how-could-you look on his face. Apparently my giggles were mistaken for ridiculing laughter at the guy who was about to dance. Funny because I didn’t even notice him come on stage, I was too busy laughing at Mr. Joker here and now I’m trouble.
 
“No I wasn’t -”
 
“I think she wants to challenge you to a dance battle” Leeteuk who was co hosting said to the young dancer cutting me off. The audience started to clap pleased with the idea of me participating in this dance battle.
 
“No it’s ok I don’t-”
 
“What a good idea!” Jonghyun exclaimed clapping his hands in agreement obviously finding his amusment in all this. Clearly the odds are against me. I got up from my seat and made my way down to the stage not before flashing a look-what-you-did look at Jonghyun who just smiled in return.
 
I bowed to my “opponent” (if that’s what I should call him) who was pretty young, and had the image of a total b-boy. The music played and I laughed as they played BGGG and he began to flawlessly interpret the moves. I watched in awe at how good he was, I then joined him to see if he could keep up with the chorus which he did with no problem. He was almost as good as Key. The song ended and I bowed and shook hands with my opponent and went back to my seat.
 
“Nice one” Jonghyun remarked.
 
“Gee thanks” I replied
 

~Jonghyun's POV~

The show eventually ended and everyone headed backstage to converse with one another before leaving to their various places. I scanned backstage looking for Min on her job well done. I need to stop being so amazingly funny. I looked around but failed at finding her. Then I spotted Minho leaning against the wall talking to some unidentified female. I walked toward him and waved him to come to me so as to avoid interrupting the conversation. He held up a finger telling the girl to hold on came over.
 
“What’s up?” he asked
 
“Nothing, just looking for Min have you seen her?” Looking around Minho moved his head to see behind me and pointed
 
“She is right there” I looked around and saw her 
 
“Oh thanks” I patted his shoulder walking into her direction. I don’t know how he was able to catch her so quickly, It took me a while. As I got closer I saw that she was actually talking to someone. But I didn’t realize until I got closer that it was that guy from the dance battle.
 
Does she know him? I wonder what they are talking about?
 
But before I could wonder anymore I got a text.
 
Key: Yah! Where are you? we are leaving, meet us near the entrance.
I replied and stuffed my phone in my pocket and walked toward the entrance.
 

~Min's POV~

“Unnie, we’re about to leave” Suzy said to me pointing to her imaginary clock. Which was my signal to wrap up this little conversation.
 
“Nice talking to you Tae Jin, but I have to go the other members might leave without me.” I laughed although all jokes aside they probably would.
 
“Aww you‘re leaving already?” he said with a pout. I was actually getting to know this guy better. He was born in the States and went to a performing arts school until he decided to move to Korea with his parents and go to school here. He just dances as a hobby though he’s super good.
 
“Yes, I must but hey I’ll talk to you soon.” I said waving the piece of paper that he gave me that had his number on it.
 
“Alright then, have a good one” I waved good bye as I turned to leave with Suzy.
 
“So, is someone being a cheater?” Suzy smirked
 
“Huh?” I replied confused as to what she was talking about.
 
“You’re cheating on your SHINee boyfriend with that guy over there.” she stated as if it were fact.
 
“How many times must we go over this, Jonghyun and I are friends and I just met this guy right here." I explained
 
"Ok whatever you say" Suzy replied in a sing song voice.
 
------------------------------------------------
hope you liked it, it was kinda short though. Sorry took soooooo long to update but please comment and and subscribe <33
tell me your constructive criticism I'd love to hear it