The More the Merrier.

Unpredictable

 

~Min POV~

 

I’ve been waiting here for like an hour and still no sign of Jonghyun. I texted and called him like a million times and still no response. I wonder what’s taking him so long. I sat down on a nearby bench in the park that he told me to meet him near. It’s actually been a while since I’ve been to a park on a very beautiful day like this and to top it all off it’s not too crowded.

 

Just the way I like it.

 

The feeling of the warm sun kissing my cheek felt really good along with wind giving of a slight breeze. I closed my eyes; head slightly tilted right enjoying the sensation until suddenly I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. I jumped at the feeling and was startled out of my temporary trance.

 

“YAH!I have pepper spray and I know very well how to use it!!” I screamed flailing my arms around with hopes of scaring of my attacker. I finally broke free from his not to tight hold on me and turned to face him only to find a hysterical Jonghyun dying from laughter.

 

“Min, you’re crazy” he said trying to suppress his laughter

 

“Oh my gosh you scared the crap out of me!” I exclaimed, this close to removing my shoe and hitting him with it. “You’re lucky you didn’t get hurt”

 

That’s when he started laughing even harder. Like seriously is any of this funny? Because I’m not laughing.

 

“I’m lucky I didn’t get hurt?” he repeated “Min, what would you have done to me if I really was an assaulter?”

 

Good question. I don’t even know because to be honest I lied about the whole pepper spray thing…..but he doesn’t know that.

 

“Bad things Jonghyun-ah, very bad things” I said trying to sound as intimidating as I could.

 

Apparently that didn’t work because he just started laughing again.

 

“Min I swear sometimes you are too cute.” He said patting my head.

 

“Whatever” I retorted shoving his hand away from me. “What did you want to see me for?”

 

“Oh yeah I just wanted to tell that I’ve missed hanging out with you.” he smiled making a heart with his hand.

That’s when I hit him.


“Yah! What was that for!?” he yelled

 

“That was for making me wait so long for you causing me to think you had something very urgent to tell me!” I said ending my sentence with another hit on the shoulder.

 

“Yah!!” he yelled at me. Which honestly was hilarious in it’s own sense. I don’t know what it is but when Jonghyun flips out like that it makes me laugh.

 

“Come one let’s go” I giggled grabbing his arm leading him out the park.

 

 

~Jonghyun POV~

 

“Where’d you park?”  Min asked shaded her eyes with her hands while scoping the parking lot.

 

“My car is right there.” I pointed a few cars down. “Babo-yah Can’t believe you missed it.!” I teased walking her over to the car.

 

“Whatever just get in the car.” she said rolling her eyes.

 

She amuses me sometimes I swear.

 

“Ok now what?” she said fastening her seatbelt

 

“Hmm I don’t know. Want to go to the mall?” I suggested

 

“Ok sure” she nodded

 

I searched my pocket for my phone to check my messages before we pulled out but couldn’t find it. I checked my other pocket, still nothing. I frantically searched all the cup holder and compartments in the car, my phone was nowhere to be found.

 

Crap.

 

“Ummm change of plans. I think I left my phone at the dorm so we’re going to stop by there first.” I said starting the car

 

“Ohhh so that’s why you didn’t respond to any of messages. Babo-yah, so irresponsible.” she teased getting me back from earlier when I called her the same thing.

 

“Hey you can’t call me irresponsible because you did the same thing that one time at Music Core.” I retorted

 

“It wasn’t even Music Core it was Music Bank so HA!”

 

“Whatever.” I said getting on the main road.

 

 

 

~Min POV~


A few minutes pass by and we pull up in front of the dorm.

 

“Wait here I’m just going to get my phone and I’ll be right back.”

 

“Why don’t I come inside with you. I want to say hi to the others mem”

 

“NO!” he cut me off “I mean, just stay here” he got out of the car rushing into the building.

 

That’s weird. Why doesn’t he want me to come inside? I looked out the window to see that he’s already gone inside the building. He better be quick.

 

------10 minutes later-------

 

What the heck is he doing in there?! It’s too hot to be in this car. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car.

 

I might as well see what he’s doing in there. I walked over to the building and the moment I got in I noticed that I don’t even know which room he’s in. But I know someone who would know. I whipped out my phone and called one of my best buddies.

 

“Min-ssi annyong!”

 

“Hyoyeon unnie how are you!” I greeted my best girl friend.

 

“Ehh It’s all good. What you up to?”

 

“Actually I’m in SHINee’s building but I have no idea where they live. Do you know?”

 

“They’re on the 4 floor room 25D. But what are you doing there?” she asked

 

“Umm I’ll explain later but thanks I got to go ok”

 

“Alright, talk to you later”

 

With that I hung up the phone.

 

I went to the elevator to the floor Hyoyeon told me and found room 25D. I heard a bunch of noise coming from behind the door and I could tell it was them because I could hear Jonghyun yelling “check the couch, check the kitchen, check the ceilings”.

 

I take it that he hasn’t found his phone yet. I knocked on the door and all the noise died down.

 

Soon enough Minho opened the door and smirked as soon as he saw me. “Hyung, it’s for you.” He let me in and went to go get Jonghyun I suppose.

 

He came out from one of the rooms in the hallway with the other members following him to the living room and but paused when he saw me.

 

“You just had to come here.” He sarcastically remarked

 

“Yeah, It was too hot to wait for you in the car” I argued back.

 

“Well you should have the AC.”

 

“You had the keys!”

 

“Hey that’s no way to treat guests” Key said ended our little argument. “Allow me to introduce myself, I’m Kibum or Key you can address me either way. Here why don’t you have a seat?” He suggested shaking my hand while showing me to the couch.

 

“Actually we were just about to leave. I found my phone.” Jonghyun said waving his phone.

 

“Well you guys can stay here for a while right? We’d love to entertain some guests today.” Taemin said joining me

 

 

~Jonghyun POV~

 

This is why I didn’t want her to come here. I knew the guys would pull something like this. I mean don’t get me wrong I have no problem with them being around Min but me being around when they are only calls for a lame attempt of them trying to link us together.

 

 

“Sorry but we can’t we have somewhere to be.” I said trying to avoid having to stay here with them.

 

“No we don’t, It’s ok we can stay” Min said smiling. She obviously didn’t get what I was doing here.

“Ok great why don’t we all have a seat” Onew leading everyone to the living room. “Jonghyun why don’t you get a drink for our guest” he smiled

 

“Ok” I sighed

 

I went to the kitchen and grabbed two cans of Chilsung Cider drink. I went over to the living room and noticed that Taemin, Minho, and Key were on the couch while Onew was sitting in the chair. Leaving only one seat left which was next to Min on the loveseat.

 

They clearly did that on purpose.

 

I walked over to Min who was absorbed in her phone and sat next to her giving her the drink.

 

“Thanks” she said.

 

“So, Miss Min of Miss A” Onew paused mid sentenced to laugh a little at his own joke and was surprisingly accompanied by Min. “congratulations on the success of your song”

 

“Thanks you too!” She replied

 

“You know Min,” I said interrupting a bit “I was really hoping we could check out that amusement park that just opened up and-”

 

“Amusement Park!!” Taemin exclaimed cutting me off “Hyung can we go with you guys?” he pleaded

 

“Sure” Min brightly agreed before I could say no “Why don’t you all come?”

 

“Really? We’d hate to obtrude.” Minho said being the voice of reason.

 

“No it’s fine, The more the merrier!” Min cheerily agreed clasping her hands together, once again before I could say no.

 

“Ok then it’s set.” Onew chimed in “You two can wait outside we’ll get ready.

 

“Ok great” I mumbled sarcastically. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind spending time with the others but I haven’t hung out with Min in a while and I was hoping to spend time with her today…alone.

 

As soon as the others were out of sight into their respective rooms I glared at Min who was still clueless to the fact that I was trying to avoid this little group outing.

 

“what?” she said noticing my eyes on her

 

“Nothing” I sighed “come on let’s sit in the car and wait for them”

 

_______

 

 

“Woah, look at that rollercoaster!” Taemin exclaimed pointing at some death trap of ride once we arrived at the amusement park “We’re riding that one!”

 

Sounds fun…yeah not so much.

 

“You really want to kill me, don’t you?” Key said looking at Taemin like he’s lost his mind.

 

“Yeah, I have to side with Key with this one, that ride does look a bit….reckless.” Onew said

 

“It can’t be that dangerous if it’s available for public use” Minho reasoned trying to help Taemin’s cause.

 

“I say we try it” Min said, the queen of good suggestions “What do you think Jonghyun?”


“Whatever you guys want” I replied indifferently. I honestly didn’t care what we did; I wasn’t planning on coming here with the whole team. I thought it was going to be just me and Min, but things don’t always go as planned.

 

“Let’s go!” Taemin enthused while dragging the rest of us with him.

 

---------------------

“TAEMIN I SWEAR YOU’RE ON DRUGS” Key yelled wobbling from side to side in a sad attempt to walk straight. He looked like he was pretty close to throwing our maknae over a cliff.

 

“It wasn’t even that bad!” Taemin threw his hands up in defense.

 

Though I was supposed to be pissed off right now I couldn’t help but laugh at Key’s dramatic outburst.

 

“Kibum, stop being such a drama queen” I said trying to suppress my laughter, to no avail.

 

“Yah! You think this is funny?!” Key snapped at me.

 

“Come on guys, let’s stop yelling and go get something to eat because I’m starving!” Minho suggested

 

“Yeah me too” Min added holding her stomach looking at me with a supposed-to-be-sad-but-rather cute pout.

 

Made me want to buy her a whole restaurant…

 

“Alright guys let’s go over there” I said pointing at a funnel cake stand nearby

“You guys get me one; I got to take this.” Minho excused himself to attend to the phone call he was receiving

 

“Alright, that’s cool” I replied

 

As I suggested, we all headed over to the stand, bought our food, and sat down at one of the available tables.

 

“Wow, this is good!” Min said as if this was her first time tasting a funnel cake. “This is actually my first time having one of these”

 

I guess I’m psychic.

 

“Really? How have you never had one?” Taemin asked astonished that such a person actually existed.

 

“I don’t know, just never bothered trying it.” Min said laughing a little.

 

Just then Minho came back from his phone break with news.

 

“That was the manager, Onew, Key, and I have a schedule in an hour so we have to leave.” He informed the table before sitting down.

 

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot!” Key exclaimed hitting his forehead.

 

“Alright, well I guess this Is goodbye” Onew said getting up from his seat.

 

Times like this make me lucky I don’t have much individual schedules.

 

“Bye guys, see you later” Min said waving to the leaving members.

 

So now it’s Min and Me……and of course Taemin.

 

“Where should we go next?” Taemin asked with a grin.

 

I kind of wanted some one-on-one buddy time with me and Min and though I love him like a brother, Taemin is kind of making it hard.

 

This is where I pull out the secret weapon. I took out my phone and texted the one of the nations favorite dongsaengs.

 

“Hmmm why don’t we-” Min started but was cut off by Taemin’s phone ringing.

 

“Hold on” Taemin held up a finger pardoning him.

 

Phase one of my plan.

 

After a few minutes on the phone a smile lit up his face as he hung up.

 

“Noona, I think I have to go but you and Jonghyun can have fun” he said getting up from his seat.

 

“Where are you going?” Min asked taken aback by his sudden need to go.

 

“I’m going to meet up with a friend, but I’ll see you later bye” Taemin said heading off.

 

“So it’s just you and me.” I said

 

“Yeah, what do you want to do?”

 

“How about riding the Ferris wheel? I haven’t been on one in a while.”

 

Note to self: Thank Sulli for getting rid of Taemin next time I see her.

 

 

 

~Min POV~

 

“Today was really fun” I said before I got of his car.

 

Honestly I’m amazed he made it through today. He was more patient today than, I thought he’d be.

 

“Yeah, it was. Text me when you get home.” He replied

 

“No, I don’t want to you to be texting and driving.”

 

“Alright mom” He said playfully rolling his eyes at me.

 

“Yah, Kim Jonghyun, don’t play with me.” I warned.

 

“Whatever, get inside” he said waving goodbye

 

I waved back as I walked to my door. I went into the dorm and left my cell phone on the living room coffee table. I took a shower and changed clothes, when I came back I saw that I had received a text.

 

J: I hope we can hang out together, more like this. I enjoy your company :)

 

I smiled to myself and replied.

 

M: Yeah me too.

 

 

_________________________________________

Finally!!

I'm so sorry for the wait, I've been SUPER busy with school. I'll try however to update more often.

Hope you like it. :)