Early Morning Communication

Unpredictable

~Min POV~

 

It’s 6:00 am and I’m in the living room of our dorm lying down on the couch. The TV is off and there are no lights on except for the lamp on the small table next to couch. The others are sleeping and I’m the only one up but I like it that way. Normally I sleep in but being up this early gives me time to think to myself. For some reason I haven’t stopped thinking about Jonghyun and how he randomly gave me his number that one day. We had just met and that seems kind of odd to give out your number like that. What was he trying to imply by doing that? It seemed like he was trying to hit on me but I don’t know that for sure. It would be stupid if I thought he was trying to hit on me when he wasn’t.  Maybe I should ask him why he gave me his number next time I see him. But wait, I have his number so why don’t I just call him. We hardly know each other though! Ughhh Jonghyun I hate you for confusing me like this.

But I don’t have to call right now.  I could always text him; he did tell me I should text him sometime.

I looked at my phone which was on the coffee table just lying there and debated whether I should text him or not. Would he even be awake at this time? Well if he’s not he’ll see it when he wakes up. But what if he doesn’t?

I can’t believe I’m putting this much thought into this.

I picked up my phone and slid it open but my fingers froze on the keypad. I really didn’t think through what I was going to say. Well one thing I do know is that I can’t automatically ask why he gave me his number. So I’ll just start off with a simple greeting. I put in my text and read over it one last time before pressing send.

M: Hey it’s Min from Miss A

Remember me from yesterday?

I pressed send and put my phone back on the coffee table where it originally was. In less than 5 minutes I heard my phone beep. Could that be him? Did he really reply that fast? I swiftly grabbed my phone and looked at that screen.

It was him.

I took a deep breath before opening the text.

J:Hey and of course I remember you ;)

I smiled at his text.

 

~Jonghyun POV~

I am supposed to asleep right now but unfortunately I’m not. I woke up at around 5:30 and though I still feel sleepy and I can’t go back to sleep.  So here I am lying in my bed staring at the ceiling with a small case of insomnia. I have nothing to but sit here and simply think about things. Things like our song promotions, what I have to do today, Min the girl from yesterday. I don’t how but her name and face crept its way into my mind. I think it was ironic how I got to meet her after I had just recently found out who her group was. She’s really talented though and I can honestly say that I want to see her again sometime soon.

Weird enough the moment I thought that, my phone started to beep indicating that I had received a text. Who would be up at this time let alone text me at this time? I picked my phone from the nightstand, got out of bed, and went to living room before reading the text. I sat on the sofa and looked at my phone’s screen only to see an unknown number. I opened the text

M: Hey it’s Min from Miss A

Remember me from yesterday?

I almost forgot that I gave her my number yesterday and I didn’t even get hers. I can’t believe she actually saved my number.

J: Hey and of course I remember you ;)

M:Really? I didn’t think you would.

Funny she said that because I was thinking about her not too long ago.

J: My memory isn’t that bad and even if it was I don’t think I’d be able to forget you. : )

M: I guess I’m just that unforgettable lol

You have no idea.

J: yes you are ;)

By the way I don’t think I got to tell you how much I like BGGG.

M: Thanks! I’m happy hearing that from a sunbae  :)

J:Hahaha sunbae? Am I that old?

& you’re welcome. How does it feel to be number one at debut?

M: Amazing! It would be cool to win again though.

J: You won’t, SHINee’s back!

M: So you think Miss A can't beat SHINee?

J: No. I know miss A can’t beat SHINee. XD

M: Funny! Well I guess we’ll see next week.

J: yes next week, when SHINee wins lolz.

M: don’t be so sure pretty boy lolz

& the other members are waking up so I’m going to steal the bathroom before they do! I’ll talk to you later!

J: Alright, Bye

I didn’t want to stop texting her. It felt like I was texting someone I’ve been friends with forever when in actuality we had just met. Today’s about to be one busy day and with the insufficient sleep I might be tired but I’ll be counting down the days until next week.

Maybe that’ll keep me awake.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took me a while to update I've been studying for exams!

but I hope you enjoyed!!

comment & suscribe! <3