**Not A Story Update** But a small tribute to Jonghyun

Unpredictable

I know this is a bit late but I found myself here and I wanted to leave this here

I remember writing this fanfic at about age 16/17 about two of my favorite members of my favorite groups at the time. SHINee was not only my favorite group at the time but my inspiration. My love for SHINee and my favorite member Jonghyun, led me to write this story pairing him up with Min from Miss A, who was my favorite member of the group. 

about 5 years later, and I find myself looking back at this story I never completed (sorry about that guys). I'm looking back at this story feeling super nostalgic. Remembering the times I spent writing it while listening to all my favorite SHINee songs. Remembering the times I dreamt of someday going to Korea (which by God's grace I got to do). Remembering the times I imagined what it would be like to meet SHINee and my favorite member Kim Jonghyun himself. I used to practice what I would say when I meet him because I really believed that it was possible and that I would meet them someday somehow. Now, at age 21, I can barely believe that I will never get to meet Jonghyun because he is no longer living. Every single time those words utter themselves from my lips, it seems so unreal. When Jonghyun passed away, I could barely believe it. It felt like part of my childhood had died. Without me realizing, I had been a fan of SHINee and Jonghyun since 2009/2010 (can't remember the exact date) and they had become a part of my childhood. Getting to watch each member grow over the years was a blessing and it pained me to know that I could no longer see Jonghyun grow as a person and an artist. His death hit me hard. I cried and cried for days, even lost weight from not eating properly. I had to pray and ask God for comfort. During that time, I started to feel for his family. I thought "If I am this sad as a fan, I wonder how sad his mom and sister must be". I started to pray for them as well, since it was all I could do. I still pray for them and the other members of SHINee. It saddens me that things ended the way they did for Kim Jonghyun. Depression is not a joke and I pray that those with depression will seek help not only from professionals but from God because He can heal all pain. My prayers and thoughts sincerely go out to Jonghyun's family and friends and also to those dealing with depression. 

To Jonghyun:

I remember hearing you sing for the first time and falling in love with your voice. You were an amazing singer, writer, poet, and artist. You were also hilarious! I used to say that if there was any kpop singer whose personality was close to mine, it was you! Who would have thought that you were struggling. I'm sad it had to end like this. You will be missed. Gone way too soon.

I will never forget you

saisai13 <3 <3