One More Day

Unpredictable

's>

's>

 ~ Min POV~

One. More. Day.  I can hardly believe it, it almost seems like just yesterday I was a trainee and now I’ll be debuting in a group!! It seems so unreal.  I mean for the longest I’ve wanted to become a singer, I wanted to entertain people, and make my name a household name and now I think all of that might be coming true. I’ll be debuting in a group with 3 other members. Our group name? Miss A. We have already released our music video for our debut song Bad Girl, Good Girl and now in one day we’ll be performing it on M! Countdown. I can only imagine how fun it’ll be to perform that song and hopefully getting an awesome reaction from the audience! I can see it now…..

 “Min, don’t you think it’d be a good idea to go to bed? We have quite the day ahead of us.”

Fei asked unaware of the fact that she interrupted my daydreaming or evening dreaming considering that it was evening. I was so deep into my evening dream I totally forgot I was at our dorm.

“Oh yeah, I’ll eventually go to bed probably after this show is over.”

“Ok then well I’m off to bed and stay up all you want but don’t complain when we wake you up tomorrow, early

I laughed at Fei's comment because even I have to admit that I have been known to stay up really late not to mention how hard it is to wake me up in the mornings.

Me and Jia were on the living room couch watching some random TV drama which, to be honest I couldn’t follow the plot of. Most likely because I was so preoccupied with my reveries of our debut.

Yeah, that or maybe this show really is complicated.

“OH MY GOSH!”

Someone yelled from the one of the bedrooms and I’m assuming it was Suzy on her computer reacting to something she just read on the internet or something. Now there’s two ways I can approach this: I could just sit down here and act like I heard nothing or I can go and find out what all the commotion is about.

I turned to Jia “Let’s go see what our little maknae is up to now”

I made my way over to suzy’s room with Jia right behind hoping to surprise her but unfortunate for me, she noticed me as soon as I opened the door. She looked at us flashing the cutest smile I’ve seen in a minute. She’s so pretty, I almost forgot what I came in here for.  She then reminded me.

“You won’t believe it!”

Wow, whatever has her this hyped must be super amazing. What is this phenomenon that I apparently won’t believe?

 “Why, what is it?” Jia obviously shared the same curiosity as me.

“Guess who’s making a comeback soon?!”

I actually took a moment to think of all the possible responses.

Whoever it is must be amazing if they have Suzy squealing about their comeback.  Who could it be?

“Who?”  Clearly Jia didn’t want to take part in this guessing game.

“No don’t say it I want to guess! Ok give me a hint.”

“Hmmm ok well they’re talented, hot, and there are 5 of them”

“Big Bang?” I guessed hoping that it was the right answer.

“Nope”

And there goes my hope.

“Then who is it?” I asked obviously not caring who it was, since my first guess was incorrect.

“SHINee!!!” she squealed while pointing to an article on her computer which was confirming their comeback date to be sometime in early July.

“and since we might debut soon….WE MIGHT MEET SHINee!!!”

I laughed a little at Suzy’s fangirling over SHINee but of course I would never call it fan-girling in front of her for if I did she would definitely deny it.

“That just means that SHINee is making a comeback around the same time we debut.” Jia said obviously trying to keep our maknae from getting ideas. Though there is a chance that we’ll meet them but probably not in the way Suzy thinks.

I wonder how SHINee’s comeback will affect our chances of getting our song on top. Well now that I think about it this won’t be that bad, in fact this might be really interesting. A little healthy competition is good for improvement.

 

~Jonghyun POV~

It’s 9:00 I just came back from rehearsal with the members and you can bet that I’m tired as hell right now. We’ve been preparing for our comeback day in and day out and I’m not going to lie, it’s not easy. The choreography is super tiring and considering the kind of notes I have to sing while doing this choreography I think I just might die. One thing I know for certain is that this comeback is about to be amazing because with all this work we’re putting in it would be weird if it wasn’t.

“So who wants to order something because I’m starving!” Taemin said while plopping down unto the couch.

“Ok I’ll order but If I order I get to choose what’s being ordered” Onew said simply while checking to see if he could find his wallet. We all knew that whatever he ordered would involve some sort of chicken but we were all too tired and hungry to debate against it so we all agreed. Plus the main point here is that heis paying and I’m not.

As he went to go order, I headed straight for the couch next to Taemin and the TV and starting flipping channels until I saw some random music video. I honestly didn’t even bother to check which song it was as I got up to go get a drink from the fridge. Suddenly I came back to a stolen remote and seat as Key increased the volume of what seemed to be a different song.

“It’s ok Key I wasn’t sitting there at all.” I said sarcastically.

“Oh sorry, I just really like this song”

I took a second look at the music video playing and I really couldn’t recognize the song or the girls singing it, which is odd because I normally would know. They must be a rookie group.

“Who are they? Are they new?” I asked Key, interrupting him singing along to the song.

“They’re called Miss A” Key said as if I should have already known that. I took the available seat and continued watching the music video. I must admit the song was catchy and these girls could really dance. They’ll be making it pretty far, who knows they might even beat us.

 I laughed a bit to myself about that thought. Not to be cocky, their song is really good but I don’t think we’ll be head to head with them anytime soon. Though I must admit they are pretty attractive.

The video ended and I really didn’t feel like being up so I went straight to bed. I have a long busy day full of practicing and preparing for comeback ahead of me.