Chapter 7

I hate you

 

 

"Look,I..I didn't mean it that way..I.."

"You what?huh? Isn't it obvious you really hated me since..for god knows how long! You always irritate me,You always find ways to make me angry. Well I've been tolerating your ridiculous acts for so long. And I can't take it anymore. I want a divorce." You said directly before you turn and walk up and slam the door hard.

 

Kai is left there,immobile.He only said those things because he was scared of his own feelings. It's because he knows if the more closer he'll be with you,the more he will fall in love with you. He said those things because he wants you to hate him, Not to get hurt. When he saw a tear escaped from your eye,he instantly regrets what he said. He felt as if his heart fell to the ground.Yes,he always annoys you but he does that because he loves how your cheeks will go all red when you're angry. He loves how suddenly there's this fierce intense gaze you gave him and it secretly turns him on. He loves it. He loves you. But as always,he put Sehun first before himself.

"I'm sorry,Hani..It's for your own good..." Kai said faintly.

 

 

That night Kai slowly open the door and went inside,and see your sleeping figure on the bed,as always,a bolster is put between your side and Kai's. Kai swiftly slipped under the duvet and stare at your back.

"I'm sorry if I made you suffer all this time we've been married..but the times where we've been married to each other,believe or not,is the only time I feel at ease,feel so..Happy... But it will end soon..I promise I will do as you say..I will let go of you.." Kai said sofly before he slowly drifts off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day you woke up to see the space beside is empty,as always. You went downstairs only to find the maids preparing you breakfast only. "Where's Kai?" You asked one of them as you sat down.

"Young master left early today. He said something about not wanting to disturb young mistress." The maid reply before excusing herself.

 

You felt glad as you won't be meeting Kai after the incident last night but deep down,you felt a pang on your heart because Kai is avoiding you. You mindlessly poke your food thinking about what you said to him. Do you really want to divorce him? He is a pain the but he is also a good companion to be around with. But then your mind went to the hurtful words he said as it makes you angry once more making you convinced that it is the right thing to do. To divorce.

 

For the next few days,you hardly see Kai at home. Even at school,if Kai's group are together,you won't see him. And Sehun is doing a great job by distracting you everytime you think about Kai. You can only feel Kai's presence when you're already in bed,and quietly Kai will slip in beside you but by that time,you're too tired to even move. And as always,he'll be gone by the morning. As much as you felt relieved, you slowly starts to miss Kai. You starts to miss him annoying you,you miss his sarcastic remarks  and you miss his smile so bad.. 

 

 

 

It is a Saturday  morning,you wake up early today because you wanted to catch a glimpse of Kai. But unfortunately,he didn't even came back the day before and the mansion seemed empty and you felt lonely. The maids are busy with their chores and there's no one to talk to. You close your book and stand up to go downstairs. As you yank the door open,you are surprised to be face to face with the guy you miss the most,Kai. You let out a small squeak,your hands on your chest,trying to calm yourself down. Kai looked at you up and down before doing his infamous smirk.

 

"Boo." He said sarcastically before walking past you into the room.

 

You blinked a few times,confused. Kai is still Kai. You thought he would be just as surprise as you are. "What are you doing here?" You said even before your brain could register that this is still his room. 

Kai chuckled before turning around to face you. "Baby,this is our room." Kai winked.

Oh,he is still the same,alright. "Mwo?! What did you just called me??" Your hands on your hips,you glaring at Kai.

 

Instead of his usual evil laughter and sarcartic comments,Kai is staring at you,more like gazing for a few moments before you saw him smile weakly and quickly he looked away. O...kay..Maybe he does changed a little..

 

"You miss me?" He suddenly asked out of the blue,looking back at you.

You scoffed and pretended to choke. "Puh-lease. It was so peaceful without you here."

 

Again,You expected him to play along,to give his nasty remarks but Kai just kept quiet,his face unreadable. He somehow looked at you with sad eyes before again,looking away.

"Glad to hear that.." He mumbled,but was loud enough for you to hear it.

"Yah,are you sick?? what's wrong with you??" You asked,not believing this is the same Kai you knew.

 

Kai laughed lightly before smiling at you,The smile you've missed and become fond of so much. "I'm good."

 

Up front,you still are trying to look fierce infront of him but inside,Kai is making you worried sick. You don't why or maybe you're just used to be around him,you can sense that he is sad.

"Well you better be then." You simply replied.  I hope you are...

Kai then sit down on the study table,browsing through your homeworks you were doing just now. You are still standing at the door,looking at Kai,trying to understand what is happening. He then look up to catch you looking at him,but he only smiles sweetly making you blush unconsciously.

 

"So how are you with Sehun?" He asked as he fiddles with the pencil.

"Good..."

"so you like him..?" Kai asked,raising an eyebrow.

You couldn't answer. Your mind is saying yes but your heart says otherwise. You stand up straight and just shrug. "Mollayo..."

"Oh? waeyo?" He asked as he stands up.

"It's just wrong...to like someone else while you're attached to another....It's like cheating.." and his mother doesn't like me. you mumbled and gladly Kai didn't hear it.

Kai was in deep thought before he smiles widely. He look at you and said "Don't worry. It will be over soon..." 

You look at him confused,but he again,he look away. He then walk around the room,like it's not his.

 

"Tell me...the truth. Do you really really hate me?" He asked you directly.

You look at him in shock. Why so sudden?  You thought he is just playing with you,trying to annoy you again.

"Yeah..." You simply answered.

He froze for a sec before nodding. "Good then...So you won't fall for me if I do nice things to you,right?"

That question made you taken aback. What is Kai doing? "Uhhh....Nope..?" You answered,more like a question in doubt.

He then walk up to you,smiling like a fool. He then leans in and peck on your right cheek. You blush tomato red as he looks at you and smile sweetly.

 

 

"Happy Birthday."

 

 

He then walk out of the room and stroll downstairs. You blink and in an instance,run to find your calender. True enough,it is your birthday today. You gasped as you yourself forget that today is your birthday. You were so busy thinking about Kai all week that you forget your own birthday! Then what Kai said just now made you realise that you he's being nice to you because it's your birthday. But you felt sad because your family never celebrates your birthday. Again,you're gonna be alone on your birthday.. You sigh and lie down on the bed,checking your phone if anybody else wishes you. Some were from your friends and one from Sehun. Nothing from your mom,nothing from your relatives.

"Aish..."

 

There was a knock on the door and you sigh. "Come in.."

One of the maids walk in and lay down a dress beside you. "Young master ask of young mistress to wear this today." You sit up and look at the dress beside you.

 It's a beautiful white short sleeves puffy japanese lolita style. It's so white,almost pure like. You graze the cotton material and look at the beautiful laces embroided along the edge.The waist is a fitting size and the neckline is high up. Eventhough it's plain,you love it.

 

"It's a beauty.." You whispered.

The maid,who is busy preparing your accessories,look up and smile. 

"I remember young master brought home a few dresses and he was confused as to which one to give young mistress. And all of it he didn't like it. At all. As to what I heard, Young master went and customize this dress himself and went to a desinger to create it within three days. It's really beautiful,young mistress. Especially if young mistress wears it."

 

You look at the dress longingly.Kai really did all that? wow...

 

"Oh Young mistress, "

 

"Ne..? "You look up.

 

"Happy Birthday." She said,smiling at you.

 

You stand up and pick up the dress when a letter fell. You pick it up and read it.

 

 

Happy Bithday Chagiya...

Wear the dress and meet at the dock at the beach,ne?

 

If you want to..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

phew finally an update! whatcha think?

 

 

 

comment and subscribe