Chapter 18

I hate you

After this message,

people who doesn't wanna read the part,

can skip it. 

A long horizontal divider (line) will separate the .

:D

Enjoy~ !

(Advanced apology for not updating for a long time and maybe I am crappy at writing .

This is my 2nd attempt of writing . But I think this one is 'semi-'.)

 


 

   

And before you know it, his lips crashed onto yours, him pulling you closer and pressed his body tightly against yours. You try to push him away yet your body is responding back,your hand clutching onto his collar,pulling him more for a deeper kiss. He responded with a low growl and pushed you against the wall,hard. You whimper in slight pain but the way his lips dancing against yours suppressing it.

His hands begins to wander towards your thigh,his hot touches making your skin tingle in delight. You let out a slight moan,not even feeling shy. Well, because you're drunk. Hearing that,Kai breaks the kiss and gazes at you,smirking. He then starts kissing your jawline,so agonizingly slow,making y0u impatient. You can practically feel his smirk against your skin. He then moves towards your neck,leaving soft kisses. Your hands instinctly runs through his hair,pulling it slightly making him groan. 

 

"A-ahh..." You whimpered as you feel sharp fangs dipped into your skin. Kai is biting your neck. And he is enjoying it. You then feel something wet,he is the spot,making it hot and cold at the same time.

 

His hand then starts snaking behind you and swiftly,unclapsing your bralet at the same time making you gasp. Using his teeth,he then bite the strap and brings it down,purposely grazing his teeth against your sensative skin. He does the same to the other strap. And now you're half infront of him. his eyes gazing hotly at you. Suddenly you felt shy and try to cover up but his hands are much faster and grip your wrist,putting them above your head,making you defenceless. You struggle to break free but he then leans in,pressing his body tight against you.

 

"Stop moving. Or I'll make you suffer.." He breathes hotly against in your right here,making you squirm.

 

"N-no...let me go!" You fight back.

 

"You never listen to me,don't you..." He tightens the grip and then you feel him grinding against you. You let out a soft gasp which quickly change into a moan.

 

"Y-yah...hmmm..s-stop..." You plead.

 

"Stop? Are you sure?Cause I think your body is saying the opposite." He smirked and with that,he begin to grind harder against you,making you moan louder.

 

"Stop teasing me...." You plead once more.

 

"Then tell me... how much do you want me.." He said in a husky voice, your earlobe.

 

"mmm...." was all you could muttered,as your brain is getting cloudy.

 

"How much do you want me?!" He asked more aggressively.

 

"A lot." you breathe out and with that,he pushes you to the bed,growling like a wolf.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And the rest...was history.

 

 


 

 

 

You open your eyes slowly and groan as you feel aching pain all over your body. What happened last night... you thought to yourself. You try to sit up but fail miserably. You look down and see that you're stark ,only covered with the bed sheet. You turn to the side to see a sleeping Kai,also stark ,but his back is facing you. You gasped as the event that took place yesterday starts to revive back inside your mind one by one..From the game,to the fighting to the...heavenly !

 

You see Kai slowly shuffling before turning around and opening his eyes. He look at you before smiling.

 

"Morning baby." He said groggily. He eyes then move downwards. You follow his gaze and that's when you realise your top is not covered. You qucikly pull up the sheet,covering yourself,your face heating up.

 

Kai chuckled and look at you.

 

"Oh come on,it's not like I haven't seen those before. In fact,I've seen more than that yesterday." He winked and swiftly pull the sheets down,making you yelp in surprise.

 

"Yah!" You shouted before pulling the sheet back up. Kai just laugh and gets up,strecthing. You close your eyes as not want to look at him....

 

"Yah,you've seen and taste it all last night, No need to be shy." He teased,purposely saying the word 'taste' louder  as he grab a towel,wrapping it around his waist and walk inside the toilet.

 

"And it's not like you and I didn't enjoyed it." he continued.

 

Embarassed,you cover your face with the pillow and scream your heart out.

 

 


 

 

Now both of you are fully dressed,but  still in bed. It's a slow morning so both of you decided to laze around. And not to mention the aching pain you're suffering. 

 

"So you like it last night?" Kai asked casually as he play Anipang on his phone,breaking high scores.

 

You close the book you were reading and sigh. "This again? you've been asking me that since you came out from the bathroom!"

 

"And you haven't even answer me since then." he simply reply back.

 

Frustrated,you just throw the book you were reading at him which leads to his phone dropping.

 

"Y-yah! I was playing that!" He said,glaring at you.

 

"Like I didn't see that,Mr. Obvious." You rolled your eyes and lean back against the head of the bed.

 

Kai picked up his phone and blew the screen,cussing under his breath. "I hate you,you know that.." he muttered.

 

You raised an eyebrow and look at him. "You said the opposite last night..." You back.

 

"Mwo?!" You heard him say. "Are you teasing me now?!"

 

You smirked at him and laugh. "How dare you!" he then get on top of you and starts tickling.

 

You shriek and laugh begging him to stop. The more you asked him to stop,the more he tickles you.

 

Suddenly you hear a loud noise coming from below. Both you and Kai stop moving and look at each other. Suddenly it''s all quiet, Both of you get up and heard another loud noise.

 

"W-what's that..." You said to him,clinging behind him.

 

"I..don't know...why suddenly it's so quiet downstairs..." Kai replied.

 

 

"KAI!!!" The voice suddenly boomed across the house.

 

"K-kai...isn't that..." you trailed off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai's eyes widen and he hold your hand tightly.

 

"Sehun."

 

 


 

 

 

 

Oh no! oh no!

Hehehe~  It's been a long time huh? I'm sorry! Busy with school. .-.

I'm graduating soon~ yay! 

Thank you all for subscribing and commenting! The last time I updated,I remember having only 96 subbies? now look! thank you so muuuuuuch~ I love you all.

Come talk to me~ I'm bored.

 

Subscribe and comment~

 

and vote for me. :P