Chapter 4

I hate you

You open your eyes slowly due to the blinding sunlight. You curse Kai under your breathe as you sat up straight. Kai is always the one who draws the curtain open every damn morning. The space beside you is empty indicating that Kai is up. You know it's a bad habit to wake up late. Especially when now you have a husband. And to make it worse,he is a morning person. Always waking up before the sunrise to go for a jog.

You are still in a dazed when Kai entered the room with only a spongebob towel wrapped around his waist. His hair is still wet and water droplets dripping down. You unconsciously followed a trail that slide down from his chin ,down to his fine,toned abs and dissapearing under the towel. You shut your eyes tight and shake your head.You take a deep breathe and slowly breathe out. You gulped trying not to picture him without the towel. You open your eyes only to find Kai standing infront of you. And since you are sitting down...,well..your eye level is at his...well... 'Kai Jr.'

Kai then slowly move towards you. Every possible things that he might do to you starts to playing in your mind. As he moves closer,you move a little back. Without realising,both your hands covered your chest in a defending way. When Kai was only inches away from you,he laughs. You look at him,confused.

"Why are you covering yourself?What were you thinking I might do to you?" He said,standing up,smirking.

You blinked and look down at your hands. You pretended to brush your hair with your fingers.

"Nothing.." You said,trying to hide your embarassement.

"Oh please,I wouldn't want to do anything to you..Especially when your chest is the size of a pea." He said mockingly as he reach out for his uniform.

You felt as if you jaw just fell to the ground. You look at your chest. It's not that small! You thought. You reach out for a pillow and aim at him. It fell a distance away from him.Kai look at the pillow then at you and laugh.

"See,you can't even aim right."

Frustrated,you stand up and take your towel and headed for the bathroom.

"Oh,and by the way,You can check me out anytime,Chagiya. I saw you looking at me when I entered the room just now."

"FYI,I...I..." you started off but you don't know what to say next.

He look at you and hummed a 'hmmm..?' raising an eyebrow and smirking as he button up his shirt. Goddamnit you thought. You can't let him win this round.

"I wasn't checking you out!What's to check anyways??You have an ugly body. And SPONGEBOB TOWEL?!pfft. Are you for real?!"

You know that was a weak comeback but at least it was something.

"Hey hey Spongebob is the best!" He said as he stick out his tongue.

You rolled your eyes and mumbled "Idiot."

"And don't call me an idiot."

"Who cares?I can call you whatever I want."

"Well Chagiya,be a good girl and go take a shower. Don't ever use vulgar words.It's a no no!And after you take a shower,come to oppa here. Oppa will help you bandage your hand." He said as he put on his yellow jacket.

"Now,Shoo~ shoo~" he said,as he pushed you towards the bathroom. Once again,he leaves you speechless.

 

 

You went down to have your breakfast and Kai is there,eating and texting at the same time. Such bad manners. You thought. Kai look up and put his phone aside.

"I was texting your boyfriend,okay?" he said suddenly.

Did I say it out loud? you thought again.

"Yes,yes you are." he said looking at you weirdly.

You cover your mouth with your hand and sit down beside him.

"Gimme your hand." He ordered.

You did as you are told and he began bandaging your hand like last night.The maid then came and serve your breakfast. Bacon and eggs. You began eating when Kai's phone rings. He picks it up and standing at the same time,getting ready to leave.

"Jello~" He answered excitedly. "Oh Sthehunnie~~" Kai teased Sehun,who was at the other end of the line.

Everybody knows Sehun can't pronounce the letter 'S' properly. Kai then chuckled.

"Minhae Sehunnie~Kai was just messing around~Can Sehun forgive Kai..pleeeaase~?"

You choked on your Bacon. Did Kai just used an aegyo attack on Sehun?! Kai glared at you and shifted a few steps away.

"Oh You're in school already?The others too? I was caught up with something...Oh just one of my maids injured herself. One stupid maid!"

DID KAI JUST CALLED ME A MAID?! You thought,angry. You reach for a Bacon strip and aim at his head. It flew past him.

"Yah!!" Kai scowled. "What? oh nothing...uhh..Just a turkey flew past my head." Kai said to Sehun. "No! I'm not kidding!See you at school,Sehun.Ppyong!"

Kai went and take his bag and glared at you all the way. You continue eating your food and smile innocently. Kai just shake his head and walk out the door.

"STUPID MAID." you heard him shout before chuckling.

"STUPID HUSBAND!" You shouted back,frustrated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai step out from his car and search for the others. As he scan around,he saw them at the corner. He walked up to them and see Sehun walking towards his direction. He raise his right hand for Sehun to high-five him but Sehun just passed by him,a goofy smile plastered on his face. Kai stopped and turn to call out Sehun. Sehun turn,bow apologetically.

"Mianhae Kai,But Hani will arrive in any minute soon. I have observed that she has change her time of arrival. she always arrive a few minutes after you." Sehun explained innocently.

Kai gave Sehun a worried look.

"Sehun..." Kai started but Sehun raise his right hand indicating Kai to stop talking.

"I know what you're gonna say but don't. Don't start,Kai." Sehun pleaded.

"Aish...fine...But have yo-"

"Ne..I did. This morning. Don't worry..I won't..you know.." Sehun assured Kai.

Kai smile slightly before turning back and walked towards the others. Suho is daydreaming and humming while Kyungsoo is in a daze. O.O

Kai sling an arm around Kyungsoo. "hey~" he greeted.

Suho look at Kai,smile and nod then continue daydreaming while Kyungsoo look at Kai's arm over him then at Kai like O__O.

"What?"Kai asked,looking at Kyungsoo.

"You make me look short~~~" Kyungsoo whined,and starts to fake cry.

Kai chuckled and pushed Kyungsoo slightly.

"Where's Chanyeol and Baekhyun?" Kai asked,looking around tryig to spot them.

Speaking of the devil,both of them arrived. Baekhyun busy reading a book,you practically can't see his face. While Chanyeol is carrying a box,munching away.

"I thought you two are in school before me." Kai said.

"Oh we were. But I was hungry so I dragged Baekhyun to the canteen and I bought Donuts~ Want some?" Chanyeol answered in his baritone voice,stuffing donuts along the way. Suho and Kai just shake their heads while Kyungsoo look at Chanyeol with puppy dog eyes. O__O

"What?" Chanyeol ask with his mouth full and sugar coating around his mouth.

"You're teasing me! Donuts are like my eyes!" Kyungsoo whined,taking two donuts and holding it up infront of his eyes. "See!"

Everybody burst out laughing. "Stop joking around!" Chanyeol said,shoving a donut into Kyungsoo's mouth.

"Hey,whatcha reading?" Kai asked Baekhyun.

"OH! DATING TIPS~!" Baekhyun answerd excitedly,practically shoving the book infront of Kai's face.

"D-dating tips..?"

"Ne. After this,I can get any girl I want~~~" Baekhyun exclaimed,practically jumping up and down,showering Kai with his eye smiles.

Kai shifted away slightly from the energetic Baekhyun and began scanning through the book.

RULE #1: BE NICE

Get to know your partner more.

Know her likes and dislikes.

[Tips: Remember them!Women will be flattered when you pay attention]

 

Kai was in deep thoughts before Kyungsoo poke his head.

"Huh?What?" Kai asked,looking at each one of them.

"I said,Where's Sehun?" Chanyeol asked,slightly annoyed.

"Oh..he...is waiting for Hani to arrive." Kai simply answered.

Suho look at each one of them worriedly. "It...looks like he will start to..." Baekhyun trailed off,scared to say it,scared to even think about it.

"He said he is taking care of it. He told me not to worry..." Kai said cautiously.

"Well I hope so too...if it happens again...I don't know what to do..." Kyungsoo added.

'Or worse' Kai thought.'What if he finds out about me married to her?'

All five of them turn to look at Sehun's direction who is anticipating for his crush to arrive....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

Phew~Finally done~^^

whatcha think?

 

 

 

Subscribe and comment~