chapter 1

I hate you

 "What? No. I won't marry that stupid brat!" You shouted at your mom who is sitting down on the leather chair,arms crossed.

She turns around and glares at you. If looks could kill,you'll be dead.

"It's for the family's sake. If you want appa to be proud of you,you'll marry that boy. And he's not a brat. That boy has a name. His name is Kai."

"But Umma...you don't know him like I do. He's a player at school and he is the rudest guy ever. He is so obnoxious!!"

You shouted back. Well,he's not a player but you just assumed he is since girls all flock up to him.

"That's enough Oh Hani!The decision has been made and Kai has agreed to it. Your wedding will be held this weekend. It will be a closed one. Nobody will know that you're married. And by Monday,you will live with him at the mansion near the river. That's your new home."

And with that, she stormed inside the room,leaving you frustrated. Why must it end like this?of all people,KAI?! The obnoxious KAI?!If its not for your father's will,you would have slit Kai's throat and leave him to die.
Kai's family is really close to you and your dad has promised that when you and Kai turned 19, you two will get married...

The kingka in school, the member of a group called Exo-K. You hated that guy since you met him. The way he walks,the way he talks,you hate it all. And to make things worse,Kai knows that. He knows it and he purposely gets on your nerves. You know the two of you will never get along. And Kai agrees on marrying?! That's just bull.

 

 

At School...

 

Exo-K walked along the corridor,all the other students make way for them. Infront,is none other than Kai himself. As he walked past you,he smirked and winked at you. You gritted your teeth in disgust and looked away,hatred overcome you. Just then,you heard a voice.

"Hani."

You turn around and see the maknae of the group,Sehun,smiling adorably at you. In an instant,your flares cooled down.

"Hey Sehun." You replied.

Sehun's ears turn red and he stutters his words.

"Y-you l-look beautiful,as always,Hani."

You felt a tinge of warmness in your heart as you hear what Sehun just said. You blushed and just whisper a soft thank you. You took a glance at Kai and saw him glaring at you and Sehun. What's his problem?!

"You're not bad yourself. Handsome.No wonder the girls go crazy over you." You teased Sehun,poking his right arm. Sehun just chuckled lightly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Alrighty..Time to go,mister." Kai suddenly came up and dragged Sehun away.

Sehun was startled but followed suit.

"See you around,Hani." He said,waving and flashed Hani his signature smile.

 Everyone knows Sehun likes Hani.  Even Kai knows that and it ticks him off. Just something about the fact that Sehun likes Hani,pissed him off. He thinks its because Sehun is his teammate and he feels like Hani is a distraction. Whatever it is,he's gonna make Sehun and Hani not together.That's one of the reason he agrees on marrying that girl.

Another reason is,of course,because he has promised his father and he really wants to have his own house and freedom,so the only way is to get married...

 

A week later...

"You're officially mine,Oh Hani." Kai whispered at your ear.

Both of you are greeting your guests who came to your wedding. You elbowed Kai hardly. You wanted to shout at him but you realise your mother is watching from afar.  He chuckled and snake an arm around your waist. You froze.

"What are you doing?!" You hissed.

He ignores you completely and continues greeting the guests. You can't do anything but to just fake a smile...

 

"What do you think you're doing?!This is MY room!" You shouted at Kai who is lying down on the king size bed.

Kai is wearing only a pair of pants and nothing else. His abs are showing and you can't help to look away. He just smirked and close his eyes.

"We're married. And this is our room,Hani." He simply answered.

"There's other empty rooms in this mansion!go and choose it!" You retorted.

"Yah,keep it down will you.Do you want the servants downstairs to listen?!You think they'll like it?What if they complain to our parents?You want that?" Kai reasoned out.

You crossed your ams and pout. Kai took a peek and silently laughed.

Somehow he likes it when he makes you angry. He likes it seeing your cheeks turning red with anger. The way you pout,the way your eyes are filled with anger. It somehow turns him on.

You are thinking hard and finally come to a conclusion. You took the bolster and put it on the middle of the bed.

"You,sleep that side." You pointed at the side he's laying on.

"And I sleep on this side." You lie down and get comfortable.

"If,you ever crossed this line,I'll cut you alive.Slowly and painfully." You threatened.

He chuckled and turn away. "Whatever. It's my bed. I can do whatever I want. Jalja~"

You glared at his and huffed. Another reason for you to kill him. You lie down and slowly drift to sleep...

 

 

 

 

"Yah,Ilreona.." a soothing voice said.

"Sehun~" You mumbled.

Upon hearing that voice,your mind instantly went to Sehun.

"....YAH!!WAKE UP YOU LAZY GIRL!!" Your eyes shot open and you realise you were asleep.

You sit up and see Kai,dressing up in his school uniform,his face red with anger.

"Get up,get dress and be ready for school. Then you can meet your precious Sehun." Kai said icily,getting up after tying up his shoes.

"What's up with you being angry in the morning? And why do you sound like you hate Sehun so much?! He's nice,handsome,kind,cu-"

"I'M YOUR HUSBAND.NOT SEHUN." Kai bellowed before slamming the bedroom door.

You sat there,stunned and confused by what had just happened. Could Kai be jealous...? You chuckled and shake your head. Kai would never be jealous. He's so full of himself. He can't be jealous.

You got up to get ready for school. Kai slump himself down on the dining table as the maids serve the breakfast. He drink his milk and sigh. He didn't mean to snap at you. But just the name Sehun makes him angry.

Just then you came down and sat at the opposite side and grab a toast. Kai watched your every move and finally sigh.

"Look...what happened just now,I'm sorry.." he said sincerely.

You stopped chewing and look at Kai with confusion. Is this the same Kai that you know? You smirked.

"Wae?you have finally realised that Sehun is better than you?"

Kai then slam the table and stand up.

"That's it. Don't ever talk to me again. Your car is waiting outside." He then grab his bag and walk away.

Again,you are left there,stunned. What's up with him?mood swings? You heard his car screeching away. You grab your bag,greet your chauffeur and off to school.

 

Oh, what a day it's going to be...

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Chapter one is up! Whatcha think so far? hmm..?

 

Subcribe and comment! ^^