Chapter 8

I hate you

 

 

 

As you take one step at a time walking towards the dock,you nervously anticipates what's going to happen. You arrive at the dock and search around for Kai. He's nowhere in sight. Maybe he's late, You thought. You walk towards the peak and look out to the sea. The breeze makes you feel calmer now. It is a sunny,warm day,just right. You close your eyes and smile,loving the cooling atmosphere.

You open your eyes and spotted someone is at the beach,waving at you. It's none other than Kim Jongin, Kai. You wave back and Kai shouted something but you can't figure it out. He shouted again but you still can't hear it clearly. Suddenly you felt your phone vibrating and you pick it up.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

"Come down to the beach and meet me.." Kai said at the other line. You chuckled.

 

"That was what you were shouting about? You could have just called.."

 

"Uhh...actually no. But you really didn't hear it right?"

 

"No...The sound of the wind is too loud.. What were you shouting..?" You asked,curious.

 

"Good then...Oh nothing..Just come down. Bye." And he hung up the phone.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

You took off your sandals and walk barefoot,feeling the sand under your feet. As you approach him,you see that Kai is wearing a white long sleeved shirt,which he folds up the sleeves right till his elbow,two buttons at the top are ed and is hung loosely. It is tuck in into his Ankle length pants and he is holding his khaki shoes. With the wind being so breezy, his hair is in a mess, a y irrissistable way. You approach him slowly and you can feel his gaze on you,making you blush all over. He gazes at you from head to toe, before making eye contact and smile the sweetest smile you have ever seen,making your knees turn jelly-like. He then chuckled lightly as you stand infront of him.

 

"If you are any redder, I would have mistakenly think you're a tomato wrapped around a white dress." Kai teased you. You hit his arm lightly and pout, earning a chuckle again from him.

 

"Thank you for the dress. I love it. Though, I was never fond of dresses, but you have certainly change my perspective." You thank him sincerely, brushing the fabric lovingly.

 

Kai just nod. "Good. Because you look lovely wearing it." He mumbled,but you heard it.

 

Kai then clear his throat, "Let's walk?" He asks,as the waves hits our feets.

 

"Where to?" You asks, as you follow his slow pace.

 

"You'll see.."

 

Both of you walk in a comfortable silence,listening to the calm waves and the sound of seagulls flying above. Once in a while, you look over at Kai and you felt your heart beating fast.

 

"How did you know it's my birthday today?"  You asked,curious.

 

Kai glance over at you and did his infamous smirk. "Shoudn't I know some facts about my own wife?"

You look at him and tilted your head. "Oh?"

 

"Like..."He smiles to himself. "How she makes whimping sound when she sleeps. The first night I thought she was really in pain but it turns out it's just her sleeping habit."

 

"I do not have a sleeping habit!" You denied.

 

"Like when she eats rice, she will always eat up the side dishes first before eating the rice.."

 

"....."

 

"And how she was worried that she didn't get to see me for one whole week and she ask around the house,about me.." Kai glance palyfully at you.

 

You look down in embarassement as Kai said that. "I was just asking...." You mumbled.

"So you do observe me,huh.." You said as you look at Kai.

Both of you stop walking and look at each other. Kai look at you with a serious face and you can't help but to be drawn towards him more. You don't deny that he is really handsome up close.

 

"Am I being too nice..?" Kai suddenly asked.

 

"Mwo?" You asked,clueless.

 

"Because it seems as though you're falling for me. Aish, I should tone it down..." Kai said as he continues to walk,leaving you there.

 

You then remembered that it's only today he is being nice to you. "B-but why can't I fall for you? Aren't I your wife?" You argued back as you stomp beside him.

 

Kai stop walking and glare straight at you making you stop dead on your track. His jaw is clenched and his face is unreadable.

"I forbid you to." He said flatly before continue walking again.

 

"Wae??!" You shouted as you catch up with him.

"I don't wanna talk about this. We're gonna end up fighting again." Kai said sternly.

 

You frowned. "Fine..I don't want to argue with you anyways..." You replied softly.

"Let's change the subject. "

 

But nothing came out from the both of you. Both of you walk in silence,you kept looking at Kai but he is in deep thoughts. His jaw kept clenching and unclenching. You wonder what's on his mind.

 

"We're here.."He finally said.

You look infront and you felt overwhelmed, smiling brightly and you start to get teary-eyed. You look at Kai who is smiling at you.

 

"You...did this all for me..?"

 

Kai just shrug and usher you towards the pier.

 

"Go and enjoy yourself. I'll be there later.."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

 

Hehehe I love Kai in this chapter.. >.<

I wonder what Kai has up his sleeves...

Are you guys wondering what Kai shouted before he called? As a bonus for all of you,I'll make his pov! :D

 

As always,

Subscribe & comment!

*throws heart signs*

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

BONUS

 

 

{Kai'S POV}

 

 

I look up at the dock and see her enjoying herself there. She looks so beautiful even from afar... I felt my chest tighten by just imagining her infront of me,wearing the dress. She must look like a goddess..What is this feeling? Why am I suddenly nervous to meet her face to face? My heart beat is beating  faster than usual... This cannot be...

Before I knew it,I am waving at her. What the hell? She waved back. Aish..what is this feeling..

 

"Yah pabo!!" I shouted.  "Wae are you doing this to me?! Wae are you making things much harder for me?!"

 

I don't know if she could hear me or not,But I don't care.

 

 

 

"I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU,PABO!" 

 

 

 

Mianhae,Sehun...

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________